Unanswered Planning next cycle- need advice

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s quite amazing how much my body weight fluctuates depending on carbs, sodium and water intake on test and superdrol.

Already feeling stronger and looking fuller/bigger and have added weight (from food water and sodium though) as my weight fluctuates anywhere from 185-199lbs. So not solid muscle!! Can’t tell if I’ve gained or lost fat? Waistline hasn’t budged. More vascular and defined in my upper chest, shoulders, arms and legs. Have some shoulder/chest and calf veins popping through but lower chest, abdomen and lower back fat levels look the same.

65dill

Awards
@65dill
I know this is very long overdue but I would like to apologize for lashing out at you and calling you a kid. My sincerest apologies man, AM forum should be a place to share information and learn from others. I got a little selfish as I was going through quite a rough patch in life.
That being said I hope you found what you were looking for regarding information on HCG. I’m not sure this particular thread is that informative on the topic and personally I don’t know that much about it.

Best of luck!
No worries bud, there were no hard feelings. Hope all goes well with you and your run.