Piracetams and all the tams

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is there a decent faq anywhere which details what the differences are between the various 'tams that are being sold. I'm also looking for information on dosing, stacking and cycling if it is necessary with these compounds.

I also noticed that 'tams are usually stacked with biotin and choline - why are those necessary??

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Is there a decent faq anywhere which details what the differences are between the various 'tams that are being sold. I'm also looking for information on dosing, stacking and cycling if it is necessary with these compounds.

I also noticed that 'tams are usually stacked with biotin and choline - why are those necessary??
I think it works through cholinergic pathways, DMAE bitartarate would be a better potentiator I would think, it works pretty fast too. The only diff between them all is that some of the newer ones are much more potent w/ a slightly greater range of benefit. Go to the link I provided and click on 'smart drugs' that place can keep you busy for hr's and has many links.

http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/psychoactives.shtml

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nootropics 2
Supplements 22