Pick my orals...

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have done a few cycles in the past some just ph, or orals. Did them while I was young and stupid.
Have done two legit 12wk cycles both test E.
Any other questions, just ask.

Planning on running TD Trest for 12weeks. Along side MK-677.

I always keep arimidex, nolva, and clomid on hand.

Never been able to find a source for ralox, prami or caber in case of Gyno

Chime in on any ideas for orals or SARMs. Open to suggestions!

Was thinking superdrol 4 wks, break, anavar 4 weeks?

Or superdrol 4wks, break, anavar and epistane 4 weeks???

I can also get some M1T. Kind of been dying to try it as I love superdrol and msten. Sounds like the sides are just too nasty though.

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why an oral if you’re using trest?!? Why not another quality oil instead that won’t **** you as bad as orals and that’ll probably yield better results anyways

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why an oral if you’re using trest?!? Why not another quality oil instead that won’t **** you as bad as orals and that’ll probably yield better results anyways
Was thinking just your basic 12 week test cycle with an oral kickstart and oral finisher. But using trest instead of test.

I’m not opposed to other compounds!
I just like how orals make me feel.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was thinking just your basic 12 week test cycle with an oral kickstart and oral finisher. But using trest instead of test.

I’m not opposed to other compounds!
I just like how orals make me feel.
I misread I though you typed test + trest ! My bad

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TD Trest 12 week , still trying to figure out orals or other anabolics to add.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP what is your goal with this cycle?
Gain as much lean mass as possible, maybe shed a few pounds of body weight too.

So I guess somewhere between recomp & clean bulk

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gain as much lean mass as possible, maybe shed a few pounds of body weight too.

So I guess somewhere between recomp & clean bulk
Well you aren’t going to shed much body weight on trest lol, you may lose some fat depending on diet but don’t get discouraged if you see the scale moving in the wrong direction.

I am personally not scared of orals as long as I can keep my cholesterol in check. So if I was in your shoes I would kick start with tbol instead of Anavar for 6 weeks the. 2-3 week break and then finish with Superdrol to bust through that end of cycle plateau we hit sometimes. But I would also take cardarine for the lipid profile.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any takers? Looking for someone to drop some knowledge bombs on me about compounds synergistic to Trest.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well you aren’t going to shed much body weight on trest lol, you may lose some fat depending on diet but don’t get discouraged if you see the scale moving in the wrong direction.

I am personally not scared of orals as long as I can keep my cholesterol in check. So if I was in your shoes I would kick start with tbol instead of Anavar for 6 weeks the. 2-3 week break and then finish with Superdrol to bust through that end of cycle plateau we hit sometimes. But I would also take cardarine for the lipid profile.
Thanks for the help! I appreciate it man.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have done a few cycles in the past some just ph, or orals. Did them while I was young and stupid.
Have done two legit 12wk cycles both test E.
Any other questions, just ask.

Planning on running TD Trest for 12weeks. Along side MK-677.

I always keep arimidex, nolva, and clomid on hand.

Never been able to find a source for ralox, prami or caber in case of Gyno

Chime in on any ideas for orals or SARMs. Open to suggestions!

Was thinking superdrol 4 wks, break, anavar 4 weeks?

Or superdrol 4wks, break, anavar and epistane 4 weeks???

I can also get some M1T. Kind of been dying to try it as I love superdrol and msten. Sounds like the sides are just too nasty though.

Mike has Ralox...

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Imo epistane is a the perfect bedfellow for trest, epistane has some anti estrogenic properties and trest amoritises heavily.
How long would you run it? Beginning or end of cycle? What dose?

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@DemntedCowboy
@Jinsun
@CroLifter
@valientthor08
@Alchemist11
@ValiantThor08
@AnabolicGuru
@BigT
@Smont
@mixedup

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your going to use trest and mk677 together. I would have caber or prami on hand, both van raise prolactin. My last run with td trest I believe made me permanently prone to prolactin and estrogen sides, at least more then I was before using it.

Trest and sd is a great bulking combo, trest and epistane or winny would be more your recomp/lean bulk cycle.

Winny can also help with the prolactin sides to a small degree.

If you use trest, mk677 and sd I would expect you to gain a lot of weight, but one thing that would worry me is sd loves carbs and sd can also mess with blood sugar, mk677 also messes with your blood sugar. I'd drop carbs aon rest days to >30 and take some burberine or a gda on the higher carb training days. When your blood sugar gets out of wack it's a lot easier to gain fat instead of muscle. Learned that the hard way. In 6 weeks I went from visible abs to a huge gut. Cut it back off in 6 more weeks and at the end of all that I probably had less muscle then when I started

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup, I'd do Sdrol, pause for a week and go for Anavar with moderate Epistane dosage

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your going to use trest and mk677 together. I would have caber or prami on hand, both van raise prolactin. My last run with td trest I believe made me permanently prone to prolactin and estrogen sides, at least more then I was before using it.

Trest and sd is a great bulking combo, trest and epistane or winny would be more your recomp/lean bulk cycle.

If you use trest, mk677 and sd I would expect you to gain a lot of weight, but one thing that would worry me is sd loves carbs and sd can also mess with blood sugar, mk677 also messes with your blood sugar. I'd drop carbs aon rest days to >30 and take some burberine or a gda on the higher carb training days. When your blood sugar gets out of wack it's a lot easier to gain fat instead of muscle. Learned that the hard way. In 6 weeks I went from visible abs to a huge gut. Cut it back off in 6 more weeks and at the end of all that I probably had less muscle then when I started
Damn that sucks!

I’ll see if I can get some caber or prami!

I’m set on GDA’s I have chaos and pain’s predator, extra beriberine and chromium.

Lots of votes for superdrol!

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Damn that sucks!

I’ll see if I can get some caber or prami!

I’m set on GDA’s I have chaos and pain’s predator, extra beriberine and chromium.

Lots of votes for superdrol!

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If its pharma var, 40-50mg is great stuff. If you end up with a underdosed ugl or possibly a low dose dbol or anadrol passed off as far, it's a coin toss on what's gonna happen
Just PM’d you

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you cycle pr bc? If you cycle I would avoid trest or other 19nor's. Just stick to test or dht's. Trest is chemical castration, ie. it was made as "the pill" for men.

Orals ... SD is one of the best recomping aas, if recopm is your goal SD falls nicely in line with that. Var is also a good recomp drug, so as far as orals go, you're gtg. I would skip the trest though.

No idea about your stats. Whats your ffmi?

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you cycle pr bc? If you cycle I would avoid trest or other 19nor's. Just stick to test or dht's. Trest is chemical castration, ie. it was made as "the pill" for men.

Orals ... SD is one of the best recomping aas, if recopm is your goal SD falls nicely in line with that. Var is also a good recomp drug, so as far as orals go, you're gtg. I would skip the trest though.

No idea about your stats. Whats your ffmi?
Not sure what you mean by cycle pr bc?

Also what is ffmi? Clearly I’m not up on the acronyms.

What would you replace trest with? Just normal test E?

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right now my stats are pretty shitty.

All time PR’s:
BP 315
Squat 450
Dead’s 450

Right now:
BP 285
Squat 315
Dead’s 315

I’m 26, 5’10, 185lbs with 15% BF right now.

Done 2 test cycles with PCT in the past and quite a few PH cycles with no pct (dating back to when I was 16).

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trest is a 19nor. All 19nor's are hard to recover from and are a one way ticket to TRT eventually. Trest particulary has a big impact on spermatogenesis. It was consideres as birth control for men. If you don't care about any of this go ahead and cycle with trest. I am not an expert on it and others might not advise against cycling with it. But most that run it, and love it, here on AM are on TRT, so keep that in mind.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd like to see M1T ran.
I’ll play devils advocate here and say I agree, it gets a pretty bad rap on here but I was actually just talking with some high level powerlifters who were reminiscing about running m1t and are planning on doing it again. Keep in mind though that they’re the kinda guys who have run halotestin for eight weeks pre contest.... certainly not for everyone so be safe and do what you’re comfortable with 😁

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll play devils advocate here and say I agree, it gets a pretty bad rap on here but I was actually just talking with some high level powerlifters who were reminiscing about running m1t and are planning on doing it again. Keep in mind though that they’re the kinda guys who have run halotestin for eight weeks pre contest.... certainly not for everyone so be safe and do what you’re comfortable with 😁
I actually found m1t close to halotestin ton of strength and in my case kept me in my weightclass

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@mixedup @Smont that’s partially why I’m curious, I’ve heard a few other people say the same thing but not many. I haven’t seen a legit m1t log in a long time so I think it would be interesting to see given the interest from the OP

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@mixedup @Smont that’s partially why I’m curious, I’ve heard a few other people say the same thing but not many. I haven’t seen a legit m1t log in a long time so I think it would be interesting to see given the interest from the OP
I find mixed reviews on both of those products. When m1a first came out a lot of ppl were blowing up on it, but, that could be because it was the first thing they took and you can pretty much blow up on anything hormonal your first cycle. Then on the other side I didn't try m1a till I had been taking things on and off for years. My normal walk around weight was 208-210, I've also been a fat 223, but now that I've downsized both fat and muscle a good amount to 195, maybe I would have a different result from m1a.

As far as m1t, I know strength guys that use it the last few weeks before a meet or need to hit a big number. I've heard it makes them hold a lot of water too. On the flipside, the only bodybuilding guys I know that used it, also last few weeks of prep to get a boost in strength and it makes them look better, not bloated at all, similar to what mixedup said comparing to halotestin.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely interested in trying it out.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trest is a 19nor. All 19nor's are hard to recover from and are a one way ticket to TRT eventually. Trest particulary has a big impact on spermatogenesis. It was consideres as birth control for men. If you don't care about any of this go ahead and cycle with trest. I am not an expert on it and others might not advise against cycling with it. But most that run it, and love it, here on AM are on TRT, so keep that in mind.
So what would you recommend? A good old test E cycle with some orals mixed in??

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn it’s looking like it’s M-1AD and not M1T