Pheraplex Fusion Supplements!

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I see that they just added pheraplex nd I am quite interested to see if anyone has made a purchase yet? I had great results from this compound years ago and I'm wondering if this product is good quality?

I used CEL P-Plex back in the day and I really got excellent results with minimal liver stress and most important to me very little blood pressure increase! For comparison Dbol makes me feel like I'm going to die from high blood pressure.

I really stay away from most oral these days except oxandrolone but madol is a possibility although I'll probably in the end never use it but I'd like to have it on hand atleast?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Also the lack of the 3 keto group has always intrigued me! Interesting how that 2 en pi bond activates the AR!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
CEL hormones were the shyt

As for fusion i have not tried it and havent heard anything on Pplex from them .. i can only say about the co i have heard positive reviews on their Halo clone and nano1t got decent reviews..so hopefully pplex is legit too .. its not expensive so should be legit.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I see that they just added pheraplex nd I am quite interested to see if anyone has made a purchase yet? I had great results from this compound years ago and I'm wondering if this product is good quality?

I used CEL P-Plex back in the day and I really got excellent results with minimal liver stress and most important to me very little blood pressure increase! For comparison Dbol makes me feel like I'm going to die from high blood pressure.

I really stay away from most oral these days except oxandrolone but madol is a possibility although I'll probably in the end never use it but I'd like to have it on hand atleast?
Is it actually Phera or something else being called Phera.

Phera was my favorite old school designer about 10 years ago.

If this is actual Phera I'm picking up like 5 bottles lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Seems like real deal phera 10mg X 90caps

same as CEL back in the days

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

i just looked.. if the label is correct..... 💪

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards

It's definitely phera and I ordered two bottles from pred so we'll see but I'm exited as ****!!! When I saw they had phera again I was sooooo excited you have no idea!!!

What a great compound phera is!!!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's definitely phera and I ordered two bottles from pred so we'll see but I'm exited as ****!!! When I saw they had phera again I was sooooo excited you have no idea!!!

I got one and if it’s real I’ll buy more

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

.... How do you know it is Definitely Phera?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They also got a 1ad and 4ad stack…Isn’t that supposed to be ‘the goat’ ? (Or one of em…)

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
.... How do you know it is Definitely Phera?
The label is for real 3-desoxymethyltestosterone! Now do I know it contains what it says no obviously not. Unless you test these products you can't be sure any of them are real but generally I think most are legit or at least they were years ago? This is my first time since many years ago I placed an order for such things because most of them are garbage compared to most legit AAS but madol is definitely a good oral!!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I'm ordering 2 tonight

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm ordering 2 tonight
Excuse me my noobines, but could you (or anyone else) give a short summary on why Pheraplex is so special and desired? I've seen the name many times, but I don't know anything about it.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Excuse me my noobines, but could you give a short summary on why Pheraplex is so special and desired? I've seen the name many times, but I don't know anything about it. Is it17-a-methyl?
Imagine if superdrol wasn't a "dry" compound. That's basically how I see pheraplex. Very similar to SD but with a little more size.

Now don't take that too serious, most ppl get more size out of SD. But I liked Phera more. Now I have to take into consideration that it may not treate the same way now but I'd will definitely be finding out.

Side effects were similar to SD but some ppl hold water on it. Which can be good if you can put the water in the right place.

Dbol is to anadrol what Phera is to SD

GrowinBoy36

GrowinBoy36

Awards
An androtest plus m1,4add stack would be massive.

But ya ordering some phero to try

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
An androtest plus m1,4add stack would be massive.

But ya ordering some phero to try
That could get quite wet fast, imo and estrogen management could become an issue or a hassle. Usually people like to stack something dry with M1,4Add, like Epistane for example.

Last edited:
GrowinBoy36

GrowinBoy36

Awards
That could get quite wet fast, imo and estrogen management could become an issue or a hassle. Usually people like to stack something dry with 1,4-Add, like Epistane for example.
That's what I am trying to figure out really. I messed around in my youth and got gyno. I wish I paid attention to the high estrogen sides better so I knew what to look for, now that I have legit pct on hand. (I remember nips were tingling and sensitive and so far none of that).

Running a mild dhea stack rn. Then pct and natural boosters. Then I might look into a fusion run. Exciting stuff

GrowinBoy36

GrowinBoy36

Awards
The thought of conversion to dianabol is what excites me. So that would be wet enough to where you wouldn't need a base?

Loved epistane back in the day so I'm open to learning what's best.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It doesn't seem like anyone here has tried Fusion's Phera yet...
If anyone does, please review it in this thread.
💪(y)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I realize this is probably a buzzkill, but I would never bother using Phera again.

Got ahold of some from Integrity in 2019, ran it at 20-30mg as a kickstart with 300mg test. Less strength gains than DMZ, similar bodyweight gain but decidedly wetter. Less lethargy than DMZ slightly, but still similar GI stress as all orals would cause me.

I have said it before and will again, I would just use Dbol. It is definitely a different drug, so some people will prefer it, but it was mainly great because it was available.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
It doesn't seem like anyone here has tried Fusion's Phera yet...
If anyone does, please review it in this thread.
💪(y)
Yeah I'd like to wait for a review but don't want everything to be gone by the time that happens haha.....

I LOVED the old Phera...blew up in that sh1t in my early 20s

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I also remember a super alpha feeling from it. Really good mental effect

Flaunty34969

Awards
I realize this is probably a buzzkill, but I would never bother using Phera again.

Got ahold of some from Integrity in 2019, ran it at 20-30mg as a kickstart with 300mg test. Less strength gains than DMZ, similar bodyweight gain but decidedly wetter. Less lethargy than DMZ slightly, but still similar GI stress as all orals would cause me.

I have said it before and will again, I would just use Dbol. It is definitely a different drug, so some people will prefer it, but it was mainly great because it was available.

FUSION Supplements M1, 4ADD PH better than phera ya think?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
FUSION Supplements M1, 4ADD PH better than phera ya think?
Why even run a precursor to dianabol though? Just run Dianabol it's easy to find and I'd imagine it's easier on the liver because I think m14add converts at like 15% but you have to take a lot of that 17a methyl to achieve what you desire which is just not smart!!!

I myself get far better results with less sides From pheraplex but some have the opposite results?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
phera was hard on my liver.
strait brown piss.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I'm totally on the opposite side of the fence, I'd pick Phera over SD. But I'm also aware that most ppl would be the opposite. I just had great luck with phera

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always wanted to try Phera but never have. Anyone ever had US customs seize their package from Predator? I’m guessing they would send a letter letting you know? Never ordered banned products from overseas before so just curious about the risks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Always wanted to try Phera but never have. Anyone ever had US customs seize their package from Predator? I’m guessing they would send a letter letting you know? Never ordered banned products from overseas before so just curious about the risks.
If your stuff gets seized they send you a letter telling you to come pick it up if you want it.

With that said, I've never heard of anyone getting their prohormone seized.

I've had friends get actual steroids seized and nothing ever happens. As long as you don't sign for a package they can't hold you to it and no1 is building a case to investigate someone who buys a few bottles of gear. They're going after the guys were importing hundreds of bottles at a time

Flaunty34969

Awards
You will be alright, if anyone, only one who will be seizing your **** is me

HardNips

Awards
I’ve used SD and was very shocked at how great it was. 30lbs muscle and kept it.
How wet is Phera? I know everyone is different, but what do you usually stack it with this? Does it not need anything else since it’s so strong?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve used SD and was very shocked at how great it was. 30lbs muscle and kept it.
How wet is Phera? I know everyone is different, but what do you usually stack it with this? Does it not need anything else since it’s so strong?
30lb of muscle?!!! Kudos to you. 1st person in history to ever achieve this. Call up Guinness book of world records, now!