shyguy1

Awards
Phera-plex(pmax)
Haldrol(hmax)
both together

shyguy1

shyguy1

Awards
i'm currently deciding on what my next cycle will include and there's so much mixed info on both these products. I'd like to know what people personal opions are thanks.

KellysGymCarver

Awards
Phera-plex(pmax)
Haldrol(hmax)
both together
I'm doing Phera right now, and I like it! I was gonna bridge into pzol, or h-50, but I think I'll wait a bit.............

Interesting thread though...:woohoo:

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing Phera right now, and I like it! I was gonna bridge into pzol, or h-50, but I think I'll wait a bit.............

Interesting thread though...:woohoo:
When are we going to find out whats in h-50? Is someone testing the stuff? I've got a couple boxes ready to go but as of right now there seems to be too much uncertainty about whats actually in this product.

Stupes

The first Gaspari batch is the one in question. If the new Gaspari and the HMaxx here are what they say they are (the test results posted seem to indicate that it is what it is) - then it's one small variation from Oral Turinibol. Compare the two molecular structures and there is one difference between the two. It's methylated and it's a 3-chloro.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
T-bol? hmmmmmm. That could be interesting.

I'm still not clear on what PP is or what it is related to.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
T-bol? hmmmmmm. That could be interesting.

I'm still not clear on what PP is or what it is related to.
PP is a totally new designer it is a steroid on it's own right,kinda like THG was.They have a good article on it in the May 2005 MD issue.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Give me about a month or 6 weeks...I'll be stacking the two

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay so after reading that post that PP is DMT i researched DMT a lil bit and it seems all bad. I read that it does not cause muscle hypertrophy. Seems like people dont get real strength gains either so WTF! is PP just something to give you acne and lose your hair not to mention prostate enlargment! Can we explain how DMT is beneficial to muscle building? if not my PP is probably headed down the drain.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
okay so after reading that post that PP is DMT i researched DMT a lil bit and it seems all bad. I read that it does not cause muscle hypertrophy. Seems like people dont get real strength gains either so WTF! is PP just something to give you acne and lose your hair not to mention prostate enlargment! Can we explain how DMT is beneficial to muscle building? if not my PP is probably headed down the drain.
There are two chemicals commonly called DMT.

One is desoxymethyltestosterone, which is what is in PP.

The other is dimethyltryptamine, which is a hallucinogen.

Desoxymethyltestosterone most certainly causes muscle hypertrophy. You must have been looking at the other DMT.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
PP works and is by far my favorite OTC anabolic thus far.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established

Lucky ol drain.It's gonna get huge....Check the PP logs pistonpump.Alot of good feedback on PP.If it is pure DMT and as bad as you say howcome we don't see it? Sure PP does have side effects like any steroid but from personal experience not as you described.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i feel better now. just got scared i guess im gonna keep it sorry drain