PH Dosing

Jjaden

Awards
Ok I bought a couple of 240ml bottles of (8g) 1-test, (5g) 4-ad and I totally have no idea how many ml per pump the spray is.

They are in dry-eraser office supply bottles and the guy I bought them offa told me but I totally forgot and have no idea how to get in touch with him.

Is there any way I can ascertain how many sprays I should be applying 2x daily or have I screwed myself here?

Any ideas appreciated.

JFP2026

Awards
Find some container that measures ml's and put one pump in it and see how much it is.

8g of 1-Test in a 240ml bottle is 33.333mg/ml.

5g of 4-AD in a 240ml bottle is 20.833mg/ml.

Just incase you didn't know you can do the math to figure out how many mg per ml there is pretty easily. The formula is this:

Total MG/Total ML.

ex. 8000mg 1-Test/240ml=33.333mg/ml

<Not trying to make you feel stupid here, just making sure you know this for future use> :)

I am by no means an expert, but I'd say you should apply the amount you want 2x a day.

elijah_123

Awards
Search for dosing, or look in the ph section. THere is a sticky called "dosing" that holds all the answers you want. Look before asking you'll get better questions and better answers

Jjaden

Awards
Search for dosing, or look in the ph section. THere is a sticky called "dosing" that holds all the answers you want. Look before asking you'll get better questions and better answers
Tell ya what, I just read the whole sticky on dosing and found nothing relevant to the question I asked, thanks for wasting my time by trying to sound intelligent when you didn't even bother reading my post.

The question is, how can I determine how many pumps are required to reach 1ml of solution from a generic 240ml spray bottle. That topic isn't even breached in the dosing section.

Thankfully JFP actually bothered reading my question before responding and gave me an idea as to how to do this.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
His bottles are not chemos therefore that thread will not help him at all. Do what JFP said.

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
you could just get an oral syringe and use that, as it measures in mL, and so you dont have to worry about getting 1/2 a pump or 5/6 a pump, you get the amount you measure each and every time...i find it to be the best way, and it only costs a couple bucks

Jjaden

Awards
Sweet, that is a great idea I think i'll try that..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Peptide/Research 1