PGF2a and L3 IGF-1 Transdermally?

trex5552005

Awards
Hey guys,
Has anyone had any experience using PGF2a topically?

Here’s what I’m thinkin’:

To avoid as many of the horrific sides experienced systemically from IM injections of PGF2a (i.e. intense soarness, pain, explosive diarea) I was messin’ around with the idea of using DMSO as a transdermal carrier to introduce the prostaglandin into the muscle. I’d rub in the DMSO (70% Dimethyl sulfoxide - 30% Aloe Vera) gel about five minutes before applying a 50/50 mix of Lutalyse and Aloe Vera directly onto Biceps/Delts/Calves etc.

The DMSO should make the skin even more permeable to Lutalyse and hopefully get even more of it into the muscles than would be possible without the use of a transdermal carrier before-hand.

I was thinking of using a training split with moderate/low weight/intensity that would look something like this:

Day 1: Chest/Traps/Delts/Try’s – Day 2: Quads/Hams/Calves – Day 3: Lats/Bi’s/Forearms/Abs – Day 4: Rest

I plan to train first thing in the morning after a light breakfast and then rub 2-3mg Dinoprost (Lutalyse) directly into the muscle groups trained, 5 times a day, every two hours or so w/ meals (except for abs of course).

Has anyone tried something like this? How were the Sides? How effective was the localized anabolism? Would the addition of 10mcg L3 IGF make a noticeable difference.

Also, should I be concerned that by using a transdermal like DMSO I will be in danger of introducing harmful bacteria/microbes through the protective skin barrier? If so, are their special precautions to take, besides just making sure the site is thoroughly disinfected and using sterile gloves to apply the gels?

And finally, I’ve been reading about a synthetic analog of PGF2a called Fenprostalene (Porcilene). This is supposed to have a much longer half-life (upwards of 18 hours). Has anyone tried experimenting with this analog? One would think that a longer half-life would mean a longer time your muscles are exposed to the anabolic actions of the Prostaglandin. But of course nothing is strait-forward in biochemistry.

I’d really appreciate any new information/opinions you could contribute.

Thanks, T-Rex

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Well, these aren't steroids...

Lutalyse is absorbed by the skin quite easily as it is, seemingly. IGF is too fragile to be used dermally last I read. The longer half-life PGF-2a is a new one to me, I might have to investigate that one.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Peptides are very big and unstable to 1) dissolve in a solvent 2) "sneak" through your pores.

trex5552005

Awards
Ya, you're right Ziricote, I didn't think to post this anywhere else

Sorry.

And yes I know dermal aps of IGF won't work. What I ment was, would running (site injecting) 10mcg L3 3xd offer any kind of synergistic value to the PGF.

And please reserch the hell out of Fenprostalene (Porcilene). It definately lasts a long time, but is their any reason to believe it will build muscle in humans?

Is their any point in including the DMSO (i.e. getting even more prostaglandins through the skin)?

Please share anything you can find on this new analog.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
IGF won't survive rigorous shaking while reconstituting it. I find it very unlikely that it would make through a transdermal application.

I'm one of the biggest needle pussies around (I have done IM cycles however) but if someone can't do 2 or 3 weeks sub q, don't bother with it. Sub Q injections are a breeze.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 0
Anabolics 2
skull Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 5
IGF-1/GH 4