PFlow's Body Beast workouts + PED logs

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good start - bit of a pause - Thanksgiving go well for you @SkRaw85 ?

Struggling with time, quittting THC for motivation - Consistency in workouts + with house + security issues in Bay + fires + young kids + start of old man injuries - yada yada..

Finally fix the house this spring, looking to sell and maybe reboot in Austin, TX with more space for a real home office and gym, liquidate my overpriced Bay area Cali townhouse.

But yeah plan to continue the RAD + MK cycle tomorrow AM!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good start - bit of a pause - Thanksgiving go well for you @SkRaw85 ?

Struggling with time, quittting THC for motivation - Consistency in workouts + with house + security issues in Bay + fires + young kids + start of old man injuries - yada yada..

Finally fix the house this spring, looking to sell and maybe reboot in Austin, TX with more space for a real home office and gym, liquidate my overpriced Bay area Cali townhouse.

But yeah plan to continue the RAD + MK cycle tomorrow AM!
Yeah man it was decent. I made quite a mess trying to shovel 2 plates of turkey and accessories through my mask, but I made it. TX will be fun, as long as everybody moving away from Cali for certain reasons try to turn tx into Cali. That would be.... lunacy?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man it was decent. I made quite a mess trying to shovel 2 plates of turkey and accessories through my mask, but I made it. TX will be fun, as long as everybody moving away from Cali for certain reasons try to turn tx into Cali. That would be.... lunacy?
Haha "FLIP THAT STATE" Just kidding. I did go BLUE (Lincoln Party here) NEVER Trumper, old-school GOP since 1998.

Scientific Catholic, not a reality denying, "positive thinker" / faux-evangelical" sorry if that offends some here I know are staunchly pro Trump.. but happy to share why scientific literacy = as important as God laws with regards to his base of Q-anon/anti-vaxxer types. That have consumed the old GOP I once knew.

Also the bible is pretty much against magicians or modern day Jesus = prosperity Genie. Your not supposed to test god, nor cast spells, do illusions (many fake televangelical "healings"). These same people, well tend to be more undereducated... I know it sounds insulting, but I grew up in "central PA" and half of my family is this way, sadly.
=
Yo @DemntedCowboy - or followers here - this just came back in stock - just snagged it. Sick I will have barbell + curl bar selecttech and finally TX space to lift at home! https://www.bowflex.com/selecttech/2080-barbell/100874.html

And I'm MOVING to Texas, Austin Area - leaving Bay area Cali behind we think in June.
=
Killin my self with work, in Jan start 3-4 months "hardcore" after I fly family abroad with in-laws while wife gets her "eyes fixed" cataracts, etc. Thngs on pause. Going to start up a pre-cycle here, warm up with RAD-140 + MK-677 + cyclo 4-andro combo here again. Same as I was doing before T-giving for 1-2 weeks, lol. Right arms, neck, spine -- all healed up.

And then it's Predator Nanodrol + Nano 1T. Maybe even a Superdrol cycle for old times sake. It's been 2+ years of clear health, since I was poisioned by "Domestic RCs" and sent to a hospital in seizure. Experiemental benzo withdrawl... ugh That would start in Feb 1st..

Last edited:
DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha "FLIP THAT STATE" Just kidding. I did go BLUE (Lincoln Party here) NEVER Trumper, old-school GOP since 1998.

Scientific Catholic, not a reality denying, "positive thinker" / faux-evangelical" sorry if that offends some here I know are staunchly pro Trump.. but happy to share why scientific literacy = as important as God laws with regards to his base of Q-anon/anti-vaxxer types. That have consumed the old GOP I once knew.

Also the bible is pretty much against magicians or modern day Jesus = prosperity Genie. Your not supposed to test god, nor cast spells, do illusions (many fake televangelical "healings"). These same people, well tend to be more undereducated... I know it sounds insulting, but I grew up in "central PA" and half of my family is this way, sadly.
=
Yo @DemntedCowboy - or followers here - this just came back in stock - just snagged it. Sick I will have barbell + curl bar selecttech and finally TX space to lift at home! https://www.bowflex.com/selecttech/2080-barbell/100874.html

And I'm MOVING to Texas, Austin Area - leaving Bay area Cali behind we think in June.
=
Killin my self with work, in Jan start 3-4 months "hardcore" after I fly family abroad with in-laws while wife gets her "eyes fixed" cataracts, etc. Thngs on pause. Going to start up a pre-cycle here, warm up with RAD-140 + MK-677 + cyclo 4-andro combo here again. Same as I was doing before T-giving for 1-2 weeks, lol. Right arms, neck, spine -- all healed up.

And then it's Predator Nanodrol + Nano 1T. Maybe even a Superdrol cycle for old times sake. It's been 2+ years of clear health, since I was poisioned by "Domestic RCs" and sent to a hospital in seizure. Experiemental benzo withdrawl... ugh That would start in Feb 1st..
I gotta pick some up. Still got a few things I am waiting on for my home gym

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
(Old guy) HARDCORE... I'm back lol.

A couple months later than anticipated. But got the wife and kids abroad for the next 5-6 months until the house is ready in Texas.

Finally got through work and house fixes. New baseline today, started basic prehab lifting.

Plan is one lean up / warm up cycle with 1-andro + 4-andro.. and then long awaited Nanodrol (nano M-Sten) from predator @Chados if you're still lurking.

Also bowflex has new Select tech 2080 EZ straight and EZ curl selectable barbell system..awesome 😎.

Cycie and food plan next. No kids and no wifey and plenty of food and cycle support. Should be able to spend next 5 months and run two solid cycles before I move the family to Texas from California.

Who is still here? Its been forever since I've done a cycle.. peaked at 220-225 before, sitting at out of shape from kids 190lbs or so now. Picture today was pre workout of course.

Andros transdermal provided by Iconic Formulations and Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals and Fusion (Predator) Nutrition.

Have to lift slow, use intensity more.. and take more time and add more cardio, more reps fighting some old guy tennis elbow stuff here and there. More stretching.

Goals get full and big 210lbs again. But not 220lbs+ that was too heavy. Be happy if I could get back to 200-205+ in next 6 months. Let's see.

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
alpha four and icon one is a nice stack---good luck!!!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alpha four and icon one is a nice stack---good luck!!!
Oh brother. All I run now is Iconic Formuaitions (trandermal) + HiTech (oral) andros. I grabbed some other stuff from you guys too (like a rack). I'll post those up in my cycle plans. I also have Narrows Labs for the SARMS and Predator for the "hardcore methyls" like Msten (a little pricey but the nano Msten supposedly lower sides). Although I do have a stock.

Unlike when i got "addicted" and cycled too fast, plan to cycle smart now going forward. Will post my "cycle cabinet" for planning with the group. Goal is to use "andros mild cycle" then hardcore cycle nanodrol Msten and then PCT. Truly. And return to rigid blood work.

Problem with kids past 4-5 years with injuries... consistency. Trying to change that now they're out of baby phase. I make gains, but it's 3-steps forward, 2-steps back. Overall I've netted 20-25lbs+ even after leaving the gym and eating like an ecto-morph bird again.

I have 5-6 months to form these new habits, carry them to Texas- get the kids in school and keep it going. Obviously REAL gains, takes like 5-6 years of consistent diet and training. I've never been able to string together more than 2-3 years at best.

BTW, this THC-vape head... Loves your Endoamp. It does work. I'm going to run the Thermoamp to to help to - trim up prior to the Nanodrol - after the 1+4 andro warm up here.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh brother. All I run now is Iconic Formuaitions (trandermal) + HiTech (oral) andros. I grabbed some other stuff from you guys too (like a rack). I'll post those up in my cycle plans. I also have Narrows Labs for the SARMS and Predator for the "hardcore methyls" like Msten (a little pricey but the nano Msten supposedly lower sides). Although I do have a stock.

Unlike when i got "addicted" and cycled too fast, plan to cycle smart now going forward. Will post my "cycle cabinet" for planning with the group. Goal is to use "andros mild cycle" then hardcore cycle nanodrol Msten and then PCT. Truly. And return to rigid blood work.

Problem with kids past 4-5 years with injuries... consistency. Trying to change that now they're out of baby phase. I make gains, but it's 3-steps forward, 2-steps back. Overall I've netted 20-25lbs+ even after leaving the gym and eating like an ecto-morph bird again.

I have 5-6 months to form these new habits, carry them to Texas- get the kids in school and keep it going. Obviously REAL gains, takes like 5-6 years of consistent diet and training. I've never been able to string together more than 2-3 years at best.

BTW, this THC-vape head... Loves your Endoamp. It does work. I'm going to run the Thermoamp to to help to - trim up prior to the Nanodrol - after the 1+4 andro warm up here.
thanks for all the iconic love, i sincerly wish you well!!!

any questions feel free to ask!!!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for all the iconic love, i sincerly wish you well!!!

any questions feel free to ask!!!
Thanks my man, will do! Alpha Four is going to be awesome test base weapon for the Nanodrol (Nano M-Sten) I think too, better 4-andros are my general Test E inj. replacement. Saving the Ultra Hard and Ultra Epi and 7 for to shed fluff later on.

I finally made "bagged" cycle plans in a briefcase, so I don't play mad scientist in the medicine cabinet, haha. I'll post that, easier to see what I need to still get so I can just run these cycles cleanly.
=
Welcome back. Looks like you've got some solid equipment, set up, and some time to get after it!
Thanks! it's 5:30am I'm going to slap a Body Beast chest disc in the living room in a moment, after some rowing machine warmup. Pullup bar and good resistance band set is upstairs not in these photos.
=
What's good around here? I see some shops are changing up, some goodies got harder to find or old shops suddenly closed? I see PRE is still there, but wow Narrows cleared out only to andros (without a delivery tech, so meh) as well? The EU/UK sources seems mostly there. Is there something pending on the legislative side again?

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alrighty then! Here we go Day 1 = Body Beast Chest and Triceps. Actually made it the whole way through, barely work capacity needs rebuilt. I'm doing about 70-80% of the weights Sagi is using, but I'm sure he's not really pushing himself too bad or he wouldn't be able to guide the videos while training. Dood is strong.

I find I need to stretch back, body and pop knees, etc - then warmup rowing or jumping jacks to get heart rate up first.. Sagi's Beast discs are great, but the warmup light jog he does... Not enough for this old athlete. If you are already primed, perhaps that light jog he does is enough warmup lol.

It's a good program, now I have a window 5-6 months to knock out some cycles and get back up the curve.. diet, need it order groceries and get in the kitchen or the cycle fails.

Thank God for Build Fast Formula Blitz 3D for the workout focus and energy...

Also BFF and their 80:20 protein mixed with low fat milk and BB.com signature vanilla gainer = delicious chocolate protein recovery shake.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday = Body Beast "Build Shoulders" Day with 15 min my Rowing Machine magnetic 14/16 setting.

Well looks like Wife and kids come home 3-months EARLY! Dang so the Methyl PH (Nanodrol cycle) starts this week. Was hoping to have 5-6 months total to run 2 full hardcore cycles with a PCT between.

Oh well, looks like I need to remove the wife from getting my bloodwork results, j/k :)

Tomorrow = "Build Back and Bi's" Body Beast Disc.

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yesterday = Body Beast "Build Shoulders" Day with 15 min my Rowing Machine magnetic 14/16 setting.

Well looks like Wife and kids come home 3-months EARLY! Dang so the Methyl PH (Nanodrol cycle) starts this week. Was hoping to have 5-6 months total to run 2 full hardcore cycles with a PCT between.

Oh well, looks like I need to remove the wife from getting my bloodwork results, j/k :)

Tomorrow = "Build Back and Bi's" Body Beast Disc.

So I take it you are not running the Andros now?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I take it you are not running the Andros now?
I am running andros. No need to stop, I was planning on a casual 1/4 andros 3 week warmup then hit the MSten cycle.

I will keep the 4-andro (4-DHEA) going as my primary test base for sure. I always get "methyl lethargy" with these prohormones, so expect to feel less crushing lethargy as week 3-4 hit on a strong methyl PH causes natural test suppression, etc.

Got my food, shops, cycle support and PCT also ready to roll.

Precycle blood work tomorrow morning I think.

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am running andros. No need to stop, I was planning on a casual 1/4 andros 3 week warmup then hit the MSten cycle.

I will keep the 4-andro (4-DHEA) going as my primary test base for sure. I always get "methyl lethargy" with these prohormones, so expect to feel less crushing lethargy as week 3-4 hit on a strong methyl PH causes natural test suppression, etc.

Got my food, shops, cycle support and PCT also ready to roll.

Precycle blood work tomorrow morning I think.
Ah ok nice one. Sounds like you are all set to go.

Hows the 1st 3 weeks on the andros been? Do you find them better than Sarms? I have some Nano 1-T and Icon One and 4-Diol but also some Sarms (Lgd/Rad) but I'm not sure which to go for?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah ok nice one. Sounds like you are all set to go.

Hows the 1st 3 weeks on the andros been? Do you find them better than Sarms? I have some Nano 1-T and Icon One and 4-Diol but also some Sarms (Lgd/Rad) but I'm not sure which to go for?
I've done Andros before. They're healthy and work like clockwork. I keep a good amount of Iconic and Hi-Tech 1/4 andros around.

Transdermal Andros lotions from Iconic Formulations are excellent. But I can't always shave, then shower to put them on my upper body skin - usually a morning / night ritual for me... So if you need andros mid-day cyclosomal oral tablets, new delivery means also works great as well as trandermal delivery. Lotsa folks think andros are bunk because they took them years back.. orally without a delivery technology to get it last digestive destruction..

Since I don't use injectable Test E/C, anymore 4-DHEA ("Alpha Four" and "Androdiol") are basically oral Test base. Once you get 4-andro into blood or has a good 25% conversion rate to test. My hunger and sex drive goes up just like Test E.

SARMS, I wouldn't mess with any now they are in the same legal boat as regular steroids and prohormones. I know how to mitigate the liver stress and lethargy from a high quality methyl PH (S-drol, DMZ, M-Sten, others) and get a great cycle, no needles even. However the side effects SARMS are not yet really known. I got lucky, chose wisely.. only RAD-140, or MK-677 or LGD-4033 are even worth a bother.

Well I too have a bottle of Nano 1T (discontinued on Predator recently). I'd save that bad boy for a test base. I plan on using that with LGI Mechabol.

4-diol = 4-Androstenediol or 4-DHEA, a test base again. Save that to pair with Icon One (1-andro) for example. 1/4 andros is a classic stack.

Rad-140 is a non-estrogenic testosterone replacement SARM. Run on its own. Can also add estradiol to keep E levels balanced. Mild toxicity and suppression test shut down.

LGD I ran twice. It's OK, I get similar but wetter gains relative, versus methyl PH. I also forget what else LGD did to my blood work.. So in that regard DMZ or S-drol, preferred.

Last edited:

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've done Andros before. They're healthy and work like clockwork. I keep a good amount of Iconic and Hi-Tech 1/4 andros around.

Transdermal Andros lotions from Iconic Formulations are excellent. But I can't always shave, then shower to put them on my upper body skin - usually a morning / night ritual for me... So if you need andros mid-day cyclosomal oral tablets, new delivery means also works great as well as trandermal delivery. Lotsa folks think andros are bunk because they took them years back.. orally without a delivery technology to get it last digestive destruction..

Since I don't use injectable Test E/C, anymore 4-DHEA ("Alpha Four" and "Androdiol") are basically oral Test base. Once you get 4-andro into blood or has a good 25% conversion rate to test. My hunger and sex drive goes up just like Test E.

SARMS, I wouldn't mess with any now they are in the same legal boat as regular steroids and prohormones. I know how to mitigate the liver stress and lethargy from a high quality methyl PH (S-drol, DMZ, M-Sten, others) and get a great cycle, no needles even. However the side effects SARMS are not yet really known. I got lucky, chose wisely.. only RAD-140, or MK-677 or LGD-4033 are even worth a bother.

Well I too have a bottle of Nano 1T (discontinued on Predator recently). I'd save that bad boy for a test base. I plan on using that with LGI Mechabol.

4-diol = 4-Androstenediol or 4-DHEA, a test base again. Save that to pair with Icon One (1-andro) for example. 1/4 andros is a classic stack.

Rad-140 is a non-estrogenic testosterone replacement SARM. Run on its own. Can also add estradiol to keep E levels balanced. Mild toxicity and suppression test shut down.

LGD I ran twice. It's OK, I get similar but wetter gains relative, versus methyl PH. I also forget what else LGD did to my blood work.. So in that regard DMZ or S-drol, preferred.

Really informative post thanks mate. I think you hit the nail on the head, there was a lot of negativity about the 1/4 andros from a few years back and alot of people thought sarms would be the next 'Big' thing but it's not really turned out that way now companies are getting cease and desist notices.

Fortunately in the UK we dont have that issue as the government couldn't care less...the class A and B drugs is the issue here not PH/AAS/Sarms so lots of options.

One of the products I have is a 3 x sarm product of 20mg MK677/8 mg Lgd/ 20mg Rad 140, in liquid form. It's very very popular here and sells like hot cakes everytime the various vendors get it in. Obviously it can be run at half those doses being liquid but am torn to see what the hype is all about or stick with the andros which as you pointed out could be lower sides.

Looking forward to seeing how the Nanodrol works for you and it's a shame the US Authorities are gunning for the supplement industry again. They must hate gains or something.

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And it begins! The first "hardcore" cycle in 3 years :). Ahh fresh receptors and Nanodrol's take on MSten.

Today's lifting sessions will be"Build back and bi's" disc with Sagi K. Of Body Beast fame.
=
{EDIT =disregard, my blind butt started Nanobol (nano Mechabol), see post below.. not Nanodrol (nano M-Sten).}

Attachments

Last edited:

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And it begins! The first "hardcore" cycle in 3 years :). Ahh fresh receptors and Nanodrol's take on MSten.

Today's lifting sessions will be"Build back and bid" disc with Sagi K. Of Body Beast fame.
That looks an awesome cycle. I'm mega interested to see how Mechabol works with you as I actually have some Brawn mecha laying about.

In for this

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That looks an awesome cycle. I'm mega interested to see how Mechabol works with you as I actually have some Brawn mecha laying about.

In for this
Additional update. Back and Biceps pump with Body Beast workout is legit and BFF supps are the bomb.

If you've never tried a light lemonade or a raspberry lemonade (stevia, low sugar blend) with FullBlitz or Blitz 3D. Or regular lemonade with extra water to cut the sugar down works too.

First dose of [EDIT = Mechabol] down the hatch. The [EDIT Nanobol] dosing is twice a day for their nano particle Msten solution.
{EDIT =disregard, my blind butt started Nanobol.. not Nanodrol see post below}

Depends how orange my pee turns (liver enzymes) after the MSten cycle, but might have to wait through PCT and my in-laws being here May-June with wife and kids. When they leave I can sneak a 2nd cycle (Mechabol + nano 1T) say July-August. Then another PCT - moving to Texas ~September, and probably no methyl cycles until after Xmas move.

Gotta nail down my two cycles this spring, summer it seems, right now with MSten first.

As long as I can PCT and use non methyl stuff like 3AD, Hexadrone, or 1-andro, 4-andro (with the right delivery tech), trenvar then I can still lift and be patient for next fun methyl cycle.

Hoping actually to only use them a few more times, very sparingly get to 210lbs /10% BF ideally over the next couple years. Don't want to stress the liver out repeatedly.. even with top cycle notch support supps.

Attachments

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I'd say so far the 4-DHEA + [EDIT = Mechabol] of Test base + androgen, is working out lovely first couple days here. Wow, the ENERGY and extra strength is nearly immediate. Hunger is up for sure, ripping through food. Which is nice cause THC has long since ceased giving me munchies as when younger. Handy.

Running with 750mg NAC + 400-600mg TUDCA daily, extra water / juices. Don't worry I'll shed after [EDIT = Mechabol], with Hexadrone, 3AD perhaps, or I have Iconic Ultra Hard, Seven, Ultra Epi.. even some HiTech Armistane which agrees with me.

One thing to note, @Chados or @Whisky -{EDIT =disregard, my blind butt started Nanodrol, see post below} nanodrol from Fusion/Predator is dosed a bit high. 25mg of nano M-sten per 0.5mg of liquid. They say 2x daily.. so 50mg of M-sten daily -wow! I do see a few folks who run that high, but most don't based on toxicity I'm sure. I think the nanoparticle MSten would aid in absorption, effectiveness.. but doubt it lowers the hepatoxic factor molecularly.

Yeah I'm going to treat Nanodrol {EDIT =disregard, my blind butt started Nanobol, not Nanodrol - see post below} like a 60day supply, so I guess that helps with Predator high price tag and keep cycle at 25mg daily. Based on the fact I'm a cheap date with DMZ and S-drol and M1A prior cycles... I'll stick to 25-30mg range for now.

Also, I SHOULD be very sore the way I hit Body Beast back and bi's yesterday - PEDs helping there likely too.

Most logs I'm seeing here are ~30mg or so for M-sten, 50mg seems crazy high?
{EDIT =disregard, my blind butt started Nanobol, see post below - so answered my silly dosage question}

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I'd say so far the 4-DHEA + M-Sten combination of Test base + androgen, is working out lovely first couple days here. Wow, the ENERGY and extra strength is nearly immediate. Hunger is up for sure, ripping through food. Which is nice cause THC has long since ceased giving me munchies as when younger. Handy.

Running with 750mg NAC + 400-600mg TUDCA daily, extra water / juices. Don't worry I'll shed after Msten (with Hexadrone, 3AD perhaps, or I have Iconic Ultra Hard, Seven, Ultra Epi.. even some HiTech Armistane which agrees with me).

One thing to note, @Chados or @Whisky - nanodrol from Fusion/Predator is dosed a bit high. 25mg of nano M-sten per 0.5mg of liquid. They say 2x daily.. so 50mg of M-sten daily -wow! I do see a few folks who run that high, but most don't based on toxicity I'm sure. I think the nanoparticle MSten would aid in absorption, effectiveness.. but doubt it lowers the hepatoxic factor molecularly.

Yeah I'm going to treat Nanodrol like a 60day supply, so I guess that helps with Predator high price tag and keep cycle at 25mg daily. Based on the fact I'm a cheap date with DMZ and S-drol and M1A prior cycles... I'll stick to 25-30mg range for now.

Also, I SHOULD be very sore the way I hit Body Beast back and bi's yesterday - PEDs helping there likely too.

Most logs I'm seeing here are ~30mg or so for M-sten, 50mg seems crazy high?
hmmm I’d have up check back on my log when I ran nanodrol but normally supplement companies suggest slightly on the lower end ime (makes the product seem cheaper). Then again pred everything is crazy expensive these days so maybe they don’t care 🤷

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hmmm I’d have up check back on my log when I ran nanodrol but normally supplement companies suggest slightly on the lower end ime (makes the product seem cheaper). Then again pred everything is crazy expensive these days so maybe they don’t care 🤷
just checked and it was 15mg a ml when I brought it years ago (I ran it at 30)

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HILARIOUS! I accidentally opened the the Nanobol (Nano Mechabol). Whoops. That might explain the expected dosage being off! Oh well, it was sorta arbitrary which one of those I run first (M-Sten vs. Mechabol). I grabbed the wrong cycle bag in a hurry yesterday and the bottles are similar, without my contacts... yada yada.

So cycle log EDIT - uhh yeah I just started nano Mechabol - lol see attached. SH*T I didn't have my contact lenses on yesterday morning, damn astigmatism LOL!
=
Well I guess that means Mecha is agreeing with me thus far... Dear lord.

Attachments

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
HILARIOUS! I accidentally opened the the Nanobol (Nano Mechabol). Whoops. That might explain the expected dosage being off! Oh well, it was sorta arbitrary which one of those I run first (M-Sten vs. Mechabol). I grabbed the wrong cycle bag in a hurry yesterday and the bottles are similar, without my contacts... yada yada.

So cycle log EDIT - uhh yeah I just started nano Mechabol - lol see attached. SH*T I didn't have my contact lenses on yesterday morning, damn astigmatism LOL!
=
Well I guess that means Mecha is agreeing with me thus far... Dear lord.
Well either way....great looking cycle. What dosage you going to run the Mechabol at? I hear its bit more quicker acting than Halodrol, wetter gains but less sides?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well either way....great looking cycle. What dosage you going to run the Mechabol at? I hear its bit more quicker acting than Halodrol, wetter gains but less sides?
So my faith in Predator/Fusion is restored, 😂 realized how bad I need to always have my contact lenses in doing a bottle mixup like that. Lordy.

And the Nanobol, Mechabol here - is 25mg x2 daily which matches the LGI Mechabol dosage & frequency - a board friend is hooking me up with.. have coming to go along with it. So 50mg daily, steady state... No ramping.

Just got my "day 3" start of cycle blood work. Yeah I should have done it two days ago.. it's fine I had clear bloodwork before that.

You're right this is should be like a premium Halodrol, less sides (which is good my first cycle was a BSL Halo Elite experiment, before I knew about TUDCA, NAC, cycles in general, always healthy and first time my ALT/AST blew up on labs).

Mecha definitely makes muscles feel full and recovery is sped up and a bit of water retention perhaps. Will add Hi-Tech Estrogenex if needed and Iconic Thermoanp to battle the wetness on cycle. It definitely gives energy, boosts mood.. feel good roid. Reading old logs people compare to to P-mag from the past..

Just eating some peanut butter waffles before swilling down my lemonade + Blitz 3D form Build Fast (love that ****). And then rowing machine and pushups day I think and tricep rope. Bbiab.

If my pee stays clear, with sides stay low I might run Mecha 6 weeks and then take a long andros >> PCT recovery with Dermacrine >> non-methyl Hexadrone or 3AD (wait for in laws to leave June-July, move CA >> TX ~ Sept maybe I can sneak M-Sten cycle in then)

Goal is strength, flexibility, mass recovery from being out so long... Then I can lean up and shed fluff from a wet cycle, not as lean as should be to start but oh well :)

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also have to post really awesome pushup device. Aside from rotating handles like "perfect pushup" I can't get activation if my center chest with regular press movement (tall, long arms). Usually I need cable-flyes on dual pulley with weight or wide flyer seated machine, pec deck. Don't have a "functional trainer" dual stack pulley machine at home...

However after a nice magnetic 🧲 rower session Ron Williams Iron Chest master for the win.
=
=
This helps with pushup form and when doing planks or back stretches assist with prehab-spine popping. You old guys know what I mean gotta get that spine warmed up lolz.

So yeah this makes pushups way better.

Attachments

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pre Cycle Bloodwork = ALT 18 for liver, all the rest of is clear.. EXCEPT TWO KEY things (Creatine Kinase - kidney related) and wow my natural testosterone NEVER recovered, it seems. My last "natural test" result was 350ng/dL level in 2019, 1 year post seizure, post all cycles.

But now checking 2-years later, it's basically no free test 26 ng/dL. I used to be in the 500-600 zone a few years back. I over cycled + benzo seizures tipped the scale. The endo tried to "taper me slowly with Test Cyp" and it looked like the boys were working again on their own ~2019. But I guess not now in 2021!

This explains why I CRAVE 4-DHEA, apparently I joined the TRT4LIFE club. I told the damn Endo - I got kids, no more "taper down" and making me sit in the damn shot line an hour each week for low dose Test Cyp. Mail order TRT damn it, full dose now - better not order me back to the Kaiser hospital shot lab weekly especially with C19 and new variants.

Also, my CK (Creatine Kinase) levels are a bit high. I found this article on NIH - about elevated Creatine Kinase (used to be called Creatinine). Have you all seen this? Related to kidney function and CK levels of atheletes being normally higher than the hospital range of 20-200 U/L. >> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2465154/

I was worried about my CK 420 U/L level, from week 1 cycle, of course they list "normal" CK as 20-200 for sedentary adults not causing muscle damage through sports... The NIH study shows CK ranging higher for athletes, as more sensible baseline. But with ~1 week of working out, 420 CK level could be from me starting back up it seems? The seizure in 2018 shot my level to near heart-stop range 6,000U/L toxicity.. but has steadily recovered since.

I was always lucky/super healthy first 35+ years, prior Air Force athlete in high school - until Domestic RC's poisoned me with fake clonazolam (led to my dual grandmal seizure in 2018). That's what killed my cycles age 35-38, dropped me off the board for 2+ years. I'm back here ~at 41 now. **** THESE A-HOLES BELOW.

California Man Sentenced to Prison for Misbranding and Smuggling Conspiracy Involving Online Sale and Distribution of Unapproved Drugs Obtained from Overseas | FDA (JUSTIN ASH)

https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdpa/pr/arizona-man-pleads-guilty-misbranding-and-smuggling-conspiracy-involving-online-sale (JEREMY BROOKS)

Well some JUSTICE finally. I saw FDA raided Domestic RCS back in Winter 2018 (had my benzo withdrawl grandmal July 3rd 2018). Seems they finally sentenced these two A*hole to prison... There only getting 2-5 years jail + losing $780k or so. I might have to haunt this fucker when he gets out - for poisioning me (fake clonazolam benzo). Granted it was my fault for buying the ****, that's the only thing that stops me. I truly wish I'd come forward to FDA, even if there was personal/professional risk - to put posioners away for longer.
==
Calling in for air support. @Whisky who maintains "the list" on here, it used to be @DemntedCowboy and others before him.

Where's my bodybuilding docs? @Hyde, @nostrum420? If I can keep the kidney (creatine kinase) on the long-term down trend, all markers in check, AND get back on TRT for normal test levels in bloodwork... should be good to go again. DAMN.

Well - on the bright side Mechabo + 4-DHEA feels great - lol probably because I've been shutdown and running on low test for so long... my body is crying for any androgens. Pee is still clear week 1, way less toxic than M1A type methyl PH.
==

Attachments

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pre Cycle Bloodwork = ALT 18 for liver, all the rest of is clear.. EXCEPT TWO KEY things (Creatine Kinase - kidney related) and wow my natural testosterone NEVER recovered, it seems. My last "natural test" result was 350ng/dL level in 2019, 1 year post seizure, post all cycles.

But now checking 2-years later, it's basically no free test 26 ng/dL. I used to be in the 500-600 zone a few years back. I over cycled + benzo seizures tipped the scale. The endo tried to "taper me slowly with Test Cyp" and it looked like the boys were working again on their own ~2019. But I guess not now in 2021!

This explains why I CRAVE 4-DHEA, apparently I joined the TRT4LIFE club. I told the damn Endo - I got kids, no more "taper down" and making me sit in the damn shot line an hour each week for low dose Test Cyp. Mail order TRT damn it, full dose now - better not order me back to the Kaiser hospital shot lab weekly especially with C19 and new variants.

Also, my CK (Creatine Kinase) levels are a bit high. I found this article on NIH - about elevated Creatine Kinase (used to be called Creatinine). Have you all seen this? Related to kidney function and CK levels of atheletes being normally higher than the hospital range of 20-200 U/L. >> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2465154/

I was worried about my CK 420 U/L level, from week 1 cycle, of course they list "normal" CK as 20-200 for sedentary adults not causing muscle damage through sports... The NIH study shows CK ranging higher for athletes, as more sensible baseline. But with ~1 week of working out, 420 CK level could be from me starting back up it seems? The seizure in 2018 shot my level to near heart-stop range 6,000U/L toxicity.. but has steadily recovered since.

I was always lucky/super healthy first 35+ years, prior Air Force athlete in high school - until Domestic RC's poisoned me with fake clonazolam (led to my dual grandmal seizure in 2018). That's what killed my cycles age 35-38, dropped me off the board for 2+ years. I'm back here ~at 41 now. **** THESE A-HOLES BELOW.

California Man Sentenced to Prison for Misbranding and Smuggling Conspiracy Involving Online Sale and Distribution of Unapproved Drugs Obtained from Overseas | FDA (JUSTIN ASH)

https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdpa/pr/arizona-man-pleads-guilty-misbranding-and-smuggling-conspiracy-involving-online-sale (JEREMY BROOKS)

Well some JUSTICE finally. I saw FDA raided Domestic RCS back in Winter 2018 (had my benzo withdrawl grandmal July 3rd 2018). Seems they finally sentenced these two A*hole to prison... There only getting 2-5 years jail + losing $780k or so. I might have to haunt this fucker when he gets out - for poisioning me (fake clonazolam benzo). Granted it was my fault for buying the ****, that's the only thing that stops me. I truly wish I'd come forward to FDA, even if there was personal/professional risk - to put posioners away for longer.
==
Calling in for air support. @Whisky who maintains "the list" on here, it used to be @DemntedCowboy and others before him.

Where's my bodybuilding docs? @Hyde, @nostrum420? If I can keep the kidney (creatine kinase) on the long-term down trend, all markers in check, AND get back on TRT for normal test levels in bloodwork... should be good to go again. DAMN.

Well - on the bright side Mechabo + 4-DHEA feels great - lol probably because I've been shutdown and running on low test for so long... my body is crying for any androgens. Pee is still clear week 1, way less toxic than M1A type methyl PH.
==
hey bro, just woke up from a nap so struggling to fully engage the cognitive function but wtf is a test cyp taper? That doesn’t make pharmacological sense, are you suggesting they were giving you smaller and smaller amount of test cyp in some misguided belief that your own levels would restart in that situation?

anyway it does look like (and based on knowing your history) that trt is the optimal option - your gonna need to steer clear of any extra anabolic activities until you get on that though. I thought you were already on a cycle though?

the list doesn’t exist anymore - DC made a brief reappearance a few months back but has had life issues etc. He’ll hopefully be back soon.

@Hyde provides all the good info still, @KvanH is a newer member we all like, @Mathb33 brings a brutal honestly combined with a kinky cross dresser vibe, @BBiceps @Jinsun @ValiantThor08 @thebigt @Rocket3015 all still around (loads more but see above, I’m still sleepy 😂)

@MrKleen73 also just reappeared and is getting back in the game.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Whisky, yeah my Endo-doc was basically scolding me /punishing me for my steroid past use I think in 2019.. Old asian lady, very misguided with her attempt to get my natural Test to recover, to answer your Q, "..wtf is a test cyp taper? That doesn’t make pharmacological sense, are you suggesting they were giving you smaller and smaller amount of test cyp in some misguided belief that your own levels would restart in that situation?"

I just now told her that Taper failed, to stop "punishing me" put me on full TRT and let's get mail order Test E going. She used to force me into weekly low dose Test Cyp - wasting an hour early morning at the hospital weekly - during her "taper experiment" on me which failed (looked like it might've worked, for a minute) as I'm full shutdown clearly.. but otherwise healthy again.

To your point, yeah I'll finish the methyl PH cycle and then get tests again. Ugh, they'll see the spike in ALT/AST, unless I tell them only check Test levels next time!

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's going on here ...?
Long story short. Very healthy former athlete, air force guy, engineer now.. joined board in 2015-2016 and cycled. Got good gains first 2 years or so, simple cycles..

Add ~2018 summer midlife crisis and stupid error where I left my trusty valium, xanax.. tried amazing irc.bio clonazolam (powerful RC benzo from 1960s, amazing for back pain, insomnia). Got fake **** from Domestic RCs when IRC.bio dried up. Nearly killed me... Dual grandnal seizures. Problem was I was also overly fast cycling, no PCT (kinda addicted to being strong, first time I ever hit 225lbs). So it was a bit of a compounding problem with both seizures.. majorly boosts toxicity beyond what steroid workout damage would do anyway.. 100x.

Fast forward, lots of rehab and time away from gym.. focus on family and work for a few years. Now I'm fully healthy, sans low Test it seems so just doing basic cycles again. Slightly elevated CK for an athlete not a big deal as long as eGFR is good it seems too. So mostly all good.

Used gabapentin /Levitaracetam to get off benzos years ago. Just my dumbass Endo-doc thought she could taper my "too many 'roids balls" back alive with low dose Test Cyp.

Almost looked like it worked in 2019, at 350ng/dL.. but no dice in 2021 it seems being off all exogenous androgens for 2+ years it dropped to 26ng/dL free test level.

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Long story short. Very healthy former athlete, air force guy, engineer now.. joined board in 2015-2016 and cycled. Got good gains first 2 years or so, simple cycles..

Add ~2018 summer midlife crisis and stupid error where I left my trusty valium, xanax.. tried amazing irc.bio clonazolam (powerful RC benzo from 1960s, amazing for back pain, insomnia). Got fake **** from Domestic RCs when IRC.bio dried up. Nearly killed me... Dual grandnal seizures. Problem was I was also overly fast cycling, no PCT (kinda addicted to being strong, first time I ever hit 225lbs). So it was a bit of a compounding problem with both seizures.. majorly boosts toxicity beyond what steroid workout damage would do anyway.. 100x.

Fast forward, lots of rehab and time away from gym.. focus on family and work for a few years. Now I'm fully healthy, sans low Test it seems so just doing basic cycles again. Slightly elevated CK for an athlete not a big deal as long as eGFR is good it seems too. So mostly all good.

Used gabapentin /Levitaracetam to get off benzos years ago. Just my dumbass Endo-doc thought she could taper my "too many 'roids balls" back alive with low dose Test Cyp.

Almost looked like it worked in 2019, at 350ng/dL.. but no dice in 2021 it seems being off all exogenous androgens for 2+ years.
Lol, stupid endo. She should be fired. Also, congrats on getting off of benzos, that's no joke and sorry about your fake RC, that must have been a heck of an ordeal.

Ok, so ... why have we been summoned? : D

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol, stupid endo. She should be fired. Also, congrats on getting off of benzos, that's no joke and sorry about your fake RC, that must have been a heck of an ordeal.

pflow was about to get things going, it’s always a wild ride. He’s not been about for a bit so wanted some input from the collective brilliance that exists on here......I listed out a few of the contributors that first sprung to mind 😃

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I think @Hyde got me straight for the moment. I was worried about CK levels at 420 U/L, but I guess with other blood markers all in range and eGFR good, then that's just exercise damage there. Other Q below.

The test-taper ****.. man she should be fired, would not even try clomid without referral to fertility specialist. So I left at 350ng expect to be at 350 or higher, not 26ng/dL two years later...

So next question @Jinsun. If I've been low T for 1-2+ years after the taper fail.. and I do swear 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA based lifting worked and reduced my gyno to where it is near gone... If I go back for Test Cyp (what Kaiser uses here, no Test E) it seems to arragavate the gyno.

Don't want it to return, bugger (anyone know the $ cost for the "nip snips" to get smallish masses gone)? Gyno came after Tren Ace cycle, not anything else I tried... So that's prolactin related, but then is slowly receding gyno from low T state too?

Thoughts from the TRT pros?

Time to hit shoulders and blow some stress.

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think @Hyde got me straight for the moment. I was worried about CK levels at 420 U/L, but I guess with other blood markers all in range and eGFR good, then that's just exercise damage there. Other Q below.

The test-taper ****.. man she should be fired, would not even try clomid without referral to fertility specialist. So I left at 350ng expect to be at 350 or higher, not 26ng/dL two years later...

So next question @Jinsun. If I've been low T for 1-2+ years after the taper fail.. and I do swear 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA based lifting worked and reduced my gyno to where it is near gone... If I go back for Test Cyp (what Kaiser uses here, no Test E) it seems to arragavate the gyno.

Don't want it to return, bugger (anyone know the $ cost for the "nip snips" to get smallish masses gone)? Gyno came after Tren Ace cycle, not anything else I tried... So that's prolactin related, but then is slowly receding gyno from low T state too?

Thoughts from the TRT pros?

Time to hit shoulders and blow some stress.
Just had my gyno removed. No sense in comparing prices, as I'm from europe though.

But I can tell you this; once you get gyno, it's going to get aggrevated all the time by hormonal fluctuations. In fact, my gyno got 50% bigger last summer, when I wasn't on anything. Got a bit high prolactin, but normal e2.

Gyno is mostly going to be dependent on the androgens / estrogen relation. You can have low T, ie. low DHT, and have e2 in the upper range, and with preexisting gyno, you can grow new tissue.

I dont understand however, where does the 1, 4andro come into play?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just had my gyno removed. No sense in comparing prices, as I'm from europe though.

But I can tell you this; once you get gyno, it's going to get aggrevated all the time by hormonal fluctuations. In fact, my gyno got 50% bigger last summer, when I wasn't on anything. Got a bit high prolactin, but normal e2.

Gyno is mostly going to be dependent on the androgens / estrogen relation. You can have low T, ie. low DHT, and have e2 in the upper range, and with preexisting gyno, you can grow new tissue.

I dont understand however, where does the 1, 4andro come into play?
Thanks, that's makes sense about gyno sensitization.. I was afraid of that, I made myself more prone to it now, have to stick to drier compound or have Estrogenex 2nd gen on hand... My theory about DHEA andros vs. gyno reduction, probably not related.. Instead, probably more to do with me being low T (falsely thinking the Endo-docs' taper worked and my 350 low-normal would slowly recover, not crash again, in time).

Likely a wierd coincidence as I noticed sedentary my gyno stayed and then when I finally did start to lift again.. with just Iconic Alpha Four / Icon One and Epi runs.. before coming back for hardcore fun, I noticed a gyno reduction. But that maybe again from being low T and not realizing it too.

EDIT - well I'm UP to 194lbs, from 188 when I started just a week+ ago. Given I am low T, no wonder I have so much more energy with some 4-DHEA + Mechabol now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is a very old list

@hairygrandpa @rtmilburn @alphagainz @SFreed @CJNator @HIT4ME @wesb2387 @Tank999 @DennisTheDane @Juicedeez utz @BEAST73 @Alpha1agreda @LeanEngineer @coltonwalker @Brandinooooo @Sparkss @blueline438 @lifted67 @smith_69 @rtmilburn @FireTitan @alphagainz @ChocolateClen @justhere4comm @matt8483 @ryane87 @nostrum420 @mmorso @HIT4ME @thebigt @Dirty Dan @Bmac63095 @TNlifting @BEAST73 @Tank999 @BloodManor @angcd3 @habajaba @mmorso @cwages @TheMyth @DemntedCowboy @lukehayd @thebigt @Oconns28 @jalfrey @bloodnthunder @jtmass @Martyfnemec @christ83189 @GrizzleB @BOSSMAN @chedapalooza @christ83189 @love2liftkat @LiveToLift @Studhorse @stacy1212

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, next questions / strategy:

1.) Get on Test Cyp now with Kaiser for health reasons. When going into the blood work lab, only get Testosterone checked, don't get liver checked at Kaiser. Pay for private liver, kidney post cycle labs. Wife and Endo-doc won't see those then.. this atleast allows me to finish the Mechabol cycle I started.

2.) Or Just pause the 4-DHEA + MechaboI cycle *that would suck* cause it's starting out lovely. Yet I could get on Test Cyp through Kaiser now, and allow full range bloodwork.. less than ideal given I'm already on cycle. But if I pause now, no risk of being caught with elevated ALT/AST. Old asian endo-doc lady will give me crap if she notices. Need to move to Texas get new Endo-doc, lol.

3.) Finish the cycle and start mail order TRT at home through 3rd party. I clearly have evidence showing her taper failed and left me in low T state (wife just wants a script and locked away from kiddos of course). My fault for waiting for so long to get the Test levels checked (2 years) thought I was recovering.. not so much. So club TRT4LIFE it is I guess.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just my opinion, but I would blast as long as you want, up through about 16-20 weeks max depending on what you are using (not methyls straight through or anything), then hit the doctor a couple weeks after and have blood drawn showing no t or LH/FSH. Unless you think it will take longer to get on the test from there. The longer you have to go without test after, the bigger liability this is, but you can always add a little 4 Andro & Dermacrine while waiting if they jack you around too long.

Or you can be patient now and get TRT going first so you don’t spend that period losing the gains you built now, but that needs about 6 months for them to dial you in somewhat usually - they will probably be doing full bloodwork monthly for a bit so you can’t be adding anything.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here is a very old list

@hairygrandpa @rtmilburn @alphagainz @SFreed @CJNator @HIT4ME @wesb2387 @Tank999 @DennisTheDane @Juicedeez utz @BEAST73 @Alpha1agreda @LeanEngineer @coltonwalker @Brandinooooo @Sparkss @blueline438 @lifted67 @smith_69 @rtmilburn @FireTitan @alphagainz @ChocolateClen @justhere4comm @matt8483 @ryane87 @nostrum420 @mmorso @HIT4ME @thebigt @Dirty Dan @Bmac63095 @TNlifting @BEAST73 @Tank999 @BloodManor @angcd3 @habajaba @mmorso @cwages @TheMyth @DemntedCowboy @lukehayd @thebigt @Oconns28 @jalfrey @bloodnthunder @jtmass @Martyfnemec @christ83189 @GrizzleB @BOSSMAN @chedapalooza @christ83189 @love2liftkat @LiveToLift @Studhorse @stacy1212
holy cow---that is for sure a old list...haven't saw a lot of those guys in a long time :geek:

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just my opinion, but I would blast as long as you want, up through about 16-20 weeks max depending on what you are using (not methyls straight through or anything), then hit the doctor a couple weeks after and have blood drawn showing no t or LH/FSH. Unless you think it will take longer to get on the test from there. The longer you have to go without test after, the bigger liability this is, but you can always add a little 4 Andro & Dermacrine while waiting if they jack you around too long.

Or you can be patient now and get TRT going first so you don’t spend that period losing the gains you built now, but that needs about 6 months for them to dial you in somewhat usually - they will probably be doing full bloodwork monthly for a bit so you can’t be adding anything.
Thanks @Hyde, much appreciated.. actually pretty sensible A/B. Think I'll run the Mechabol cycle transition to TRT (path A). Before the wifey and kids come home in June.

I'll have to wait for the ALT/AST to clear up perhaps, then hit TRT after. Or just see if because Kaiser just did full range bloodwork.. maybe they only repeat Test, hormones, cholesterol, etc for Endo-doc follow up? I usually confirm with lab techs on way in what they draw for. If Endo-doc wants full bloods again it could delay TRT, unless I went 3rd party clinic route, good point.

I also really want to get in shape before the wifey comes home, so perhaps I work with TRT clinic now even?

But need private labs to make sure CEL cycle assist NAC, TUDCA did their jobs keep my enzymes at reasonable level after cycle too.. if I blast now before TRT.

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If your T levels have truly been low for a long time then just getting your levels to normal should give you a pretty nice boost to get back in shape before the wife comes home. I know several people who add a lot of size just getting on TRT. Add muscle memory to that and might be worthwhile to wait, get Test levels squared, enjoy the boost from that then take the next step up in anabolic intensity with your cycle. Try to do the most with the least if health is a priority.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your T levels have truly been low for a long time then just getting your levels to normal should give you a pretty nice boost to get back in shape before the wife comes home. I know several people who add a lot of size just getting on TRT. Add muscle memory to that and might be worthwhile to wait, get Test levels squared, enjoy the boost from that then take the next step up in anabolic intensity with your cycle. Try to do the most with the least if health is a priority.

Good advice !

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My crazy endo-doc still believes in that false low-normal reading from the end of the "Test Cyp taper" experiment to try and get me off TRT that I clearly now need .. So now gotta rule out "pituitary gland tumor pressure" which while rare, I guess can cause hypogonadism.

Anyway, my "solar coaster" in renewable energy continues! Just got laid off, time to lift + blast + get labs for TRT and then likely get supply of Test E if i lose my Kaiser HMO for a bit - until I lockdown the next role, etc.

Tomorrow is "bulk chest" day. Bright side lovin' the Mecabol + 4-Andro.

Anyone know to get my Test levels up, how much 4-DHEA andros should be taking daily... until I get TRT?

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well completed Body Beast "Bulk Chest" disc. And to be honest, Mechabol + 4-DHEA feels great. I'm actually able to lift good weights at pace with Sagi K. and the guys. If you have never done Body Beast discs, if you do it right.

SICK PUMPs. He's an excellent trainer. Bought all the discs, making good progress.

The Mechabol, one drawback with 4-DHEA... Bit wet, will need to shed after this blast. Also @Hyde and @Jinsun thanks for the legit experience/advice here.

@Rocket3015 or anyone, ever try Hi-Tech Phosphagen? I went looking for old EAS Phosphagen and was really impressed by the Hitech evolution of it. Lotsa good reviews on it. I have tried Kaged Muscle brand pure creatine HCL (their patented version)bits better less bloat than monohydrate. I'm going to cycle creatines. I think you can lower the tolerance build up.

EDIT - Phosphagen has a good, flavor but.. bit salty with the sodium creatine or creatine Hcl is also midly salty. Probably should mix this with lemonade or lemon-lime gatorade powder. Their *exotic fruit" flavor is good, but needs a lemon-lime kick to offset saltyness.

Check this. Next post will be choice of "bagged cycle plans" for after Mechabol transition in 3-4 weeks

Good thing, Mechabol
IMG_20210416_165437022_HDR_copy_1920x1440.jpg
IMG_20210416_165452594_copy_1920x1440.jpg
seems to be low toxicity for a methyl, pee is still clearish with cycle support and TUDCA... I'm used to old M1A or DMZ where your pee is orange by week two, lol.

Last edited: