PFlow's Body Beast workouts + PED logs

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back on Anabolic Minds for another several years of gainz! Took a couple years break to get my career and family back on track.. but back!

Workout plan = Body Beast with Sagi, supersets, drop sets, dynamic intervals, pyramids.. old and new skool.

Goals = 190lbs and 13.5% BF >> 210lbs and 10% steady. Ready to do it the right way. I've blown up with crazy cycling here (it's all logged here) to a not so quality 225lbs at 13% and have had times where I hit 210-215 for 10% for period.. but I didn't let myself rest and enjoy my gains between cycles.

DIet and rest = this is the hard part. I dont eat eggs by themselves. I drink lactose free milk, with Hershey's dark. I don't drink plain milk. Don't ask.. it's a thing. I do eat a lot of chicken, potatoes, rice, fish. That helps...peanut butter and yes I eat cereal or granola at night. Damn picky Ectomorph I am... Freaking A* Fair Life milks can't drink now cause they have hydrogen sulfide ) eggy smell, WTF guys. The only low sugar, lactose free, high protein milk and a "natural by product" of the high protein milk smells like farts!? Need to fix this. American diet so hard to eat enough without sugar in it all, especially for my type of eating.

Rest with a 19mo old boy and 3.5 years old daughter, hahahaha. Yeah I do what I can. Can't eat cool or clean enough and then I am too tired to feed myself enough, argh. I feel like the kitchen may hold back progress Abit.

Workout frequency = 3-4 days per week. Will detail the coolest little home gym 💪 so others can save $ and not get covid-19.
==
Now for the fun. Renpho E-scale start stats.
= Bloodworm was normal starting this, been clear of anything except THC and ibuprofen for a long time. Fresh receptors. Did 1.5nweek of Hex-D warmup that I will research now with 1/4 andro perhaps.

Sr9009 will be used for endurance boost.
=
With two little kids, career, etc will do my best to stay consistent and post useful info.

Post cycle blood work won't be and frequent, but I am not running harsher gears, PH. Non methyl for the most part and I know how I respond if I decide to dip into Superdrol or DMZ, but have no plan for that soon.
=
Next post will tag friends and post TD pics of my "cycle/supps research cabinet" you all can help me figure out how to best use the cache.

Attachments

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
hex alone really isn't gonna do much if anything. Same with the sr 9009 unless it's in oil. But 1 Andro is always good for a good boost

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hex alone really isn't gonna do much if anything. Same with the sr 9009 unless it's in oil. But 1 Andro is always good for a good boost
@mjdel05 I have run Hex-D before when Blackstone used to put it in Epi-Smah which was new to me, but mixed with Epistane (now got the correct isomer from PRE this time), it's NOT a "mass monster" agreed, more strength/recovery/hardness. Plan is to use the Hex-D ( ) as test base perhaps.

EDIT -Scratch, probably switch to 4-andro for the base for upcoming cycle below.

I will add the 1-andro + 4-andro on top, EDIT - also 19-nor-andro.

Also, Narrows Labs has legit SR9009 - that's old myth that "it's not effective orally" it definitely works, I used to run cross-country, my endurance sucks right now (out of shape), add SR9009 and suddenly time flies on the rowing machine / elliptical. Anyway, a lot of folks probably got bunk SR9009 when it first hit the scene. I know this is legit, as it feels 100% same as early stuff I got from Pureraws. Not needed in oil, and I can't pin with the little ones around. Maybe when they are older and I'm like 60, lol.
==
Let me post my research cabinet, but I'm thinking current cycles like:

1.)PRE Hex-D + Hi-tech 1-andro + Narrows 4-andro = (6-8 weeks), only need the SR9009 when dragon-azz
>> PCT 4-6 weeks, lift eat recover (armistane for a couple weeks, then clean)

2.)Enhanced Formulations 3-AD + Hi-Tech 19-nor andro + Narrows 4-andro = 6-8 weeks again
>> PCT again 4-6 weeks.

==
In previous logs where my ~3 years of cycles came to a close, noted I'm trying to avoid the more hardcore stuff now. I ran the gamut of methylated PH before, tried most of the SARMS, most injectable steroids in the past years. I make great gains on stuff like DMZ, Sdrol, but my liver enzymes go nuts even with lots of TUDCA and NAC. Some SARMS I'm OK with, but they are too new, despite their promise. I got the blood work back to normal, but can only ever use methyl PH/ gear like 1-once a year, if ever.

I have a list of "liver friendly" PH I've been compiling, that use chlorination (6a-Hex), halogenation, or even liposomal delivery methods to make non-methyl PH effective, etc. This way I only have to deal with mild T-supression.
==
I hear great reviews about Narrows 4-andro, but I'm thinking I messed up here as BSL, Hi-tech, Steel all use a liposomal / cyclosome delivery means (coat the PH in fat to allow it to pass the stomach >> liver >> blood stream without destruction). Does anyone know if they use that, might have to see if they will allow a return/exchange for some MK-677 etc?

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@BEAST73 @Godstrength @Whisky @hairygrandpa @DemntedCowboy @SkRaw85 @Hyde @Afi140 - forgive me will tag more folks here, at work too. @yates84 - I wonder if you will ever come back - thanks for helping me get started. My initial cycles would have been a wreck without your advice TBH. Shame he's not anymore. Anyway I'm back to basics because I need to relearn.

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@BEAST73 @Godstrength @Whisky @hairygrandpa @DemntedCowboy @SkRaw85 @Hyde @Afi140 - forgive me will tag more folks here, at work too. @yates84 - I wonder if you will ever come back - thanks for helping me get started. My initial cycles would have been a wreck without your advice TBH. Shame he's not anymore. Anyway I'm back to basics because I need to relearn.
pretty sure Yates did reappear bro.....saw he was active recently

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright, got Body Beast "build shoulders" in today. God I love shoulder and back day now.
--
And the cycle begins = 100mg Hex-d (6a-chloro-test) + 1-tab HiTech 1-Test (1-androstene-3b-ol-17-one 110mg + 6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin 50mg **)) + Narrows 4-andro 100mg extreme
--
Just starting low dose on all these combined. If it goes well, hold at low-medium dose (no need to super saturate everything).
(Advice from Andro Pros) About Narrows' 4-andro (100mg/tab but no lipsomal/cyclosomal delivery... so double the dose in a week once I know andros agree with me)?
--
Love how Sagi uses really good form, always reminds you a.)tighten core b.) control bench+weights (be stable fixed position). Pumps go MUCH better with good form "mind muscle connection" is truly underrated.
--
Recovery gainers = (AllMax "Quickmass loaded" + (Allmax Iso Whey) I am finishing a tub of Dymatize Elite Mass.
Pre-workout = Full-Blitz all the way, love that ish (Yomhimbine + Caffeine + NO3T) + lemonade
Intraworkout = Lemon-lime Gatorade + Chilled Fruit Fusion Dymatize perfect-pre (caffeine + nitrosigine + teacrine)
Probably too much caffeine, use Vasoblitz to reduce the Fullblitz stims sometimes.
--

Attachments

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Afi140 - quick question my man (also go "Stillers"). I've forgotten a lot since I left the boards, back again, and re-studying..

How well does 4-andro absorb without a delivery tech to shuttle it past the stomach?

I just ordered 4-andro from Narrows (no liposomal, cycosomal delivery, no fat coating to shuttle 4-andro >>stomach >> liver >>blood - unharmed.

I'm wondering if I just $ threw away, or just take at a higher dose? I ordered some 4-andro from one of the other knowns (Hi-Tech, BSL) with the delivery tech. The other narrows stuff seems spot on, reviews are all solid. No reason to doubt the legit-ness of the 4-andro - but did they miss-step without the lipid coatings? Need to run at 200mg (100mg tabs)?

Whereas the Blackstone / Hi-tech 4-andro are ~75mg/tab with a delivery tech? Steel also uses liposomal type delivery.

Unless that's what their using microcrystalline cellulose is for, or just filler in the tabs? Seems not, as that's separate from the cyclosomal coating used in Hi-tech's ingredient list. My O-chem has gotten poor.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The sr9009 thing is not a myth. It's not orally effective

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The sr9009 thing is not a myth. It's not orally effective
Ok well 2nd time I am taking it orally, maybe third.. . Also a material chemist by training, who was an erowid.org mind for a decade before being an athlete again.. pretty sure it's not placebo.

So what did Narrows slip me if this Sr9009 is not orally effective, mild Adderall? Feels like teacrine with more endurance, but that's what I remember as well from "nom active oral Sr9009" before too from purerawz.

That said I am up 3 pounds adding 1/4 andro have noticed prounounced more energy aggression than Hex-D alone. Hunger is up, recovery and bounce in legs is better.

Since the 4-andro I got via narrows (without a liposomal coat) not sure how effective it will be? Might be the Hi-Tech 1-Test (1-andro with liposomal delivery) carrying the day?

Can't say.. I don't have access to my old university labs to run my own FTiR/UVvIs/XRD to determine compounds to the atom.. I wish I would have found body building when I still had the keys to Penn State University Materials Research building.. would be great to just test it all!

Now you are probably right the oil will be way better, or perhaps narrows doped their oral Sr9009 with teacrine?

Any thought on their glowing 4-andro reviews too, again without liposomal delivery? Got Blackstone brutal 4ce coming to hedge bets here.

Back to the SR9009, I remember the letter by Dr. Burris which was more to try and scare people off when I read it. Anyway, I don't ever remember bioavailability data published and here s a fun little write up, biased perhaps , but sentiment matches my experience. https://www.sharonhospital.com/stenabolic-sr9009-review/

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I shouldn't say its not orally effective, it was something like 2-24%. I've never heard of anyone "feeling" it. Me and a couple friends got nothing out of it. Most reviews I saw ppl not noticing anything. So I gotta assume the few positive results were placebo. But im not going to argue with results. If it's working for you then use it.

In oil is much better, buy it needs to be injected like twice per day, no thank you

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There were rat studies done on sr9 and a few other similiar compounds, I distinctly remember this cos OL UK was considering adding it to the SARM lineup, but this study killed that idea (the oral bv was terrible, the authors suggested it would be best as an inject). Yates will remember this.

Im sure people will dismiss the study due to rats, I know I wanted to think it might not be applicable *shrug*

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There were rat studies done on sr9 and a few other similiar compounds, I distinctly remember this cos OL UK was considering adding it to the SARM lineup, but this study killed that idea (the oral bv was terrible, the authors suggested it would be best as an inject). Yates will remember this.

Im sure people will dismiss the study due to rats, I know I wanted to think it might not be applicable *shrug*
Ya the rat studies had oral bioavailability at 2%, human studies at 22-24% and injectable was over 90%

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh, I didnt realise they ended up doing human studies.
I never have seen the actual human study. I just read a write up some where that said it went up to 22-24% in humans as opposed to the 2% in rats. Now there's a possibility a company selling it had something to do with it. I probably shouldn't have put out that number without seeing the actual study. I'm going to try to look for that tonight

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back to it! Got a Body Beast cardio session in on Saturday, rest Sunday and do house-fixes, Monday = body beast "bulk chest" disc.

Had to rest for a couple extra days last week (as John Meadows mentioned about poor form/overtraining/too heavy on biceps and certain arm movements = getting tendonitis from basically going too hard, when it's about form / hypertrophy / pump, along with range of motion and strength). Which I am really starting to enjoy the "zen" of lifting more.

Had some major dental restoration this AM, so have to catchup- back day tomorrow. Also, feeling pretty good on the Hi-Tech + Narrows Andros, I use a little Hex to dry it out if needed, but it's already a 1/4 stack as mentioned. No gyno issue either, GTG.

Have some BSL Andro's coming to compare to Hi-Tech, Narrows. Narrows copped out saying "do my own research" though on the web Q&A. All I asked was about efficacy of cyclosomal & lipsomal delivery and whether they guesstimate if that's a better product, approach. Of course, they won't just say yeah so give your research subject 50% more, etc. No more spidermonkeyfishfrog's, lolz.

I think these Andros are making a big difference actually, being 40 now and low-mid T-level range at this point. If the mid/post cycle bloodwork comes back good, then we have a winner!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot to log both Back & Bicep "tempo" disc workout. Which was a ton of 6-6, 6-3, 3-3 second counts up/down with progressions and short rest between sets. Great ish on Thursday last week. And also did a build shoulders disc Friday. Sunday yesterday, was cardio, biking and hiking with kids.

Loving the Andros and DHT compounds. Feel great like I did on EQ, before, found an old but great thread on AM forum here, describes all the Benes to DHT supplement. Yep. I've paused the Hex-D for now, will save it with Armistane for hardening (dries out joints a bit).. As I am enjoying the 1/4 andro stack alot.

Yep I'm on those feel good steroids, they won't "mass monster" you instant but they also won't fry your liver or make you so mad you destroy relationship (talking to you Tren Ace and certain aggro methyl roids).

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just knocked out an excellent Body Beast "tempo chest and tris" set. Man thats' tough, finally getting to the point I'm making it through the workout with good form.
==
Been a few days, still fighting early getting-in-shape at 40 injury recovery, however good news. Hi-Tech Joint RX, uses their liposomal delivery tech for an effective glucosamine + COX-2 (pain reduction, like an NSAID) inhibitor.

Check this out, saving my knees and lower back nerve-compression flare ups - https://hitechpharma.com/products/joint-rx. This one works, because it encourages me to take it regular (pain reduction, less ibuprofen) and helps rebuild joint tissues at same time, smart.

Really like Hi-tech products. LOVING their Andros, got a bunch more of their stuff coming. I feel energy + recovery + hardness of muscles. I know they are on here, should probably drop by there part of the board.
==
Looks like I'll be login the Hi-Tech line up :)

Also, have to say 1/4 andro is obviously a potent combination, with the right delivery tech, from good brands... Going to compare Narrows 100mg 4-andro to the Hi-tech and BSL 4-andros with lipo/cyclo-somal delivery methods, after I finish this first bottle. Just cross-over, for 8 weeks. I feel lovely, no liver stress or orange pee like methyl PH either.

EDIT - Feeling saucy, took an extra 4-andro dose today after hard chest - cutting over from Narrows to Blackstone Brutal 4ce (with the cyclosomal delivery tech of course). And check the profile -

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well just did E-scale, non ideal diet and upto 198lbs. Up 8 lbs since start so far. Of course part water/glycogen retention, but these Andros are working it seems!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde doing some cycle planning, saw on another thread you like 3AD and @xR1pp3Rx also thought it was good for shred.

I am going to grab epi andro to stack with it, already got the 3-alpha from Enhanced formulations sometime back.

To be honest it might be Hi-Tech "dymethazine" as their liposomal delivery with their andro products are treating me real well.. so imagine it helps absorbtion for a good dose of epi-andro too. I notice both BSL and Hi-Tech use this method, not sure why others aren't, science seems sound and effective.

But epi andro would be a good pair for 3ad stock I have?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bit of a cycle update. I think the Hex does work well with the Andros, but dang lower back, etc. So I'm swapping out the Hex-D for Decabolin (Nandrolone precursor) as reports are this also helps joints, provides NPP /Deca like benefit (19-nor-andro) that is by Hi-tech. See here- for updated cycle stack next 6 weeks.

EDIT = just did my usual Fullblits preworkout + lemonade and did a Body Beast "build shoulders" disc, excellent pump going. Let's see if 19-nor-andro + Joint RX with Cox-2 inhibitor by Hi-tech can assist on this 1/4 andro blast, now.

Attachments

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was on Muscle and Strength shopping for Allmax supplies and saw an article about iIFYM (if it fits your macros) dieting which is what I am halfway working on and I think is the most sensible approach trying to get back into lifting + run recovery cycle + cook, clean and eat and not let my work/career/family/house descend into chaos!

Happy Friday!

Still ironing out some left arm muscle-nerve spams in shoulder issues, linger from 2018 seizure. Lost my gains, have to rebuild and use dumbbells and resistance bands to right all the parts of me that snap-crackle-pop from old injuries, etc. Body beeast + yoga stretches.. I think would help me most.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Smont, super happy Narrows letting me send back T2, SR9009 and 4-andro without the cyclosomal/liposomal delivery tech like Hi-Tech or Blackstone use.

Going to get their well reviewed RAD-140 maybe even LGD-4033 instead..save that after these Andros runs..

Aside from Fullblitz/vasoblitz, Allmax has new "impact igniter" and "impact pump" tandem products are close ingredients wise... but without yohimbine.. so I got 2.5mg yohimbine tabs and 200mg caffeine tabs for cheap $ also Allmax brand.

Also, Allmax Quickmass has replaced Dymatize elite mass for me and their isoflex chocolate whey is delicious and high quality. That's a big deal.to kick Dymatize out of my supp closet!

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's cool. At some point in time I wanna give rad another go at a much higher dose like 50mg or maybe even 30 but for a long period of time. The coolest thing I noticed on rad was a huge mental boost. It's hard to describe but it just kinda made me feel awesome and from 10 to 20 to 30mg that feeling just got better and better. If it was cheaper id probably run it alongside of every cycle for that purpose

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's cool. At some point in time I wanna give rad another go at a much higher dose like 50mg or maybe even 30 but for a long period of time. The coolest thing I noticed on rad was a huge mental boost. It's hard to describe but it just kinda made me feel awesome and from 10 to 20 to 30mg that feeling just got better and better. If it was cheaper id probably run it alongside of every cycle for that purpose
Gotta love feel good gear /SARMS too, I noticed a lot of strength & energy, recovery from it as well. And it seemed to help lean me out from a wet cycle so to speak.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday was Body Beast 💪 back and biceps day. Good pump, going to take good form + pain + time to rehab parts of my core and lower back too. Overall will be stronger, but yeah from what I am reading.. no pain, no recovery when fixing this part of the body.

Still living this 1-andro, 4-andro, and now I do believe the 19-nor-andro (decabolin) is improving joint stiffness and recovery.. a lot like regular DECA and NPP would. Also, The cox-2 inhibitor in their Joint RX is working well to reduce amount of ibuprofen whilst I rebuild my core and get stronger.

I am going to go haunt Hi-Tech forum a bit on here. It's old news, but besides being made in Georgia they have offices in State College, PA (Penn State). And make supps, meds for other major mainstream companies, interesting.

Good stuff, effective stuff.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So checked in my Renpho e-scale. Looks like I'm in the magical recomp-mode - or it seems. As while on the Andro stack... I'm still at 196lbs (up 6lbs, but BF% holding steady - but E-scale just estimates anyway).

What it looks like is my muscles look fuller, more defined, like I've got a mild all day pump, in biceps etc. Abs look tighter too. Reason I'm probably not "massing up" diet and intake... Working too hard, taking care of house, wife, kids. Wife has eye surgery due in a few months, so I'm really a bit overworked. Hard to cook + eat enough, I eat ALL my kids leftovers.

Also weird thing, seems I can pound ginger beer and the soda sugars were making my feel fuller + more pumped on Andros too.

I think @hairygrandpa is right, need a strong protein base + fine tuning the fuel mix of carbs and sugars, for each person - perhaps with blood sugar monitoring (I'm not there yet) is probably a good idea. Each persons carb needs may vary a bit.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So checked in my Renpho e-scale. Looks like I'm in the magical recomp-mode - or it seems. As while on the Andro stack... I'm still at 196lbs (up 6lbs, but BF% holding steady - but E-scale just estimates anyway).

What it looks like is my muscles look fuller, more defined, like I've got a mild all day pump, in biceps etc. Abs look tighter too. Reason I'm probably not "massing up" diet and intake... Working too hard, taking care of house, wife, kids. Wife has eye surgery due in a few months, so I'm really a bit overworked. Hard to cook + eat enough, I eat ALL my kids leftovers.

Also weird thing, seems I can pound ginger beer and the soda sugars were making my feel fuller + more pumped on Andros too.

I think @hairygrandpa is right, need a strong protein base + fine tuning the fuel mix of carbs and sugars, for each person - perhaps with blood sugar monitoring (I'm not there yet) is probably a good idea. Each persons carb needs may vary a bit.
If your having a hard time getting meals in then add some shakes, food is better then liquid meals, but liquid meals are better then no meals at all. At the same time, the Andros are not great mass builders, being up 6lbs is a big increase

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I feel like Andros at ~300mg range makes a pretty good difference. Sure, it's not S-drol or DMZ, but then my urine hasn't turned orange in the past couple weeks from methyl based hepatotoxicity either, lolz. Although, since I have fully restored all blood markers, maybe I'll allow myself one naughty cycle per year.

Also, the Andros seems to impart a bit of lethargy/sleepiness here and there, not as bad as say 3-4 week of a methyl PH, but noticeable. But yeah you're right, I have invested in Allmax IsoFlex and Quickmass tubs now, so I just need to use them more for shakes throughout the day.

I am getting some Narrows LGD-4033 for a semi-naughty cycle, later this year.. it has mild liver toxicity and when I did use it before (Olympus UK version), I gained pretty well on it, just need to add something like Armistane or RAD-140 during or after, to harden or dry the wet'ish LGD look back out.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1 scoop whey, 2cups milk, 1 pack instant oatmeal, 2 bananas, 2tbsp peanut butter and some cinnamon in a blender. Start your day off with that bad boy. Lots of macros and micros. And it taste great, mind you I don't even like oatmeal. That's my go to for a mass gainer shake.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crazy good arm pump from Body Beast "bulk arms" disc today, done and done. That's a fun arm blast for sure. I mix it up with resistance bands and dumbbells, but yeah man.

Rocking some Allmax Quickmass in post recovery with 2% milk. Throw a little Creatine HCL in there from Kaged muscle, good stuff. Nice skin split pump, I gotta get comfortable with that feeling so I can just grow, lol.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally getting through a Body Beast "bulk chest" session, that's a tough one! I need more decline chest though, this was incline chest heavy sort of burnout.

Also I'm nearly done with first run of 1-Andro (1-Testosterone) from Hi-Tech. I think I'm going to cut over to their Dymethazine (epi-andro) as the lethargy is realsies.. need that energy.

Got caffeine tabs from Allmax, those work real well too. And I'm upto 198 (+8lbs again).

I have a double order of Mk-677 and Rad-140 from Narrows coming, so after the Andros blast intro cycle.. perhaps move to epi-andro and RAD-140 and MK-677. That should be a nice follow on before a PCT.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Finally getting through a Body Beast "bulk chest" session, that's a tough one! I need more decline chest though, this was incline chest heavy sort of burnout.

Also I'm nearly done with first run of 1-Andro (1-Testosterone) from Hi-Tech. I think I'm going to cut over to their Dymethazine (epi-andro) as the lethargy is realsies.. need that energy.

Got caffeine tabs from Allmax, those work real well too. And I'm upto 198 (+8lbs again).

I have a double order of Mk-677 and Rad-140 from Narrows coming, so after the Andros blast intro cycle.. perhaps move to epi-andro and RAD-140 and MK-677. That should be a nice follow on before a PCT.
What the hell is body beast lol, I keep forgetting to ask you that

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nevermind I googled it. I've never liked stuff like those programs. Seems to be working well for you tho!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nevermind I googled it. I've never liked stuff like those programs. Seems to be working well for you tho!
It's pretty good actually. I was never a "beach body" fan but this is their first training program geared toward men/ mass building/ strength. It's good. Sagi Kalev is a pretty solid trainer.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright, so aside from the "liver friendly" list. If I had a some "designers" that were somewhat toxic, but worth trying/running still.

@Whisky - when my family goes abroad for three months - guess what. I'm going mutant mode!

Just dropped some change $ with Predator got all Fusion coming: nano 1-Test + Nanodrol + Nanobol coming. Split into two cycles in \mid-October to January, when fam is abroad and I can just work / lift & fix the house up for a couple months.
25mg Nano 1-Testosterone +
75mg 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one +
15mg Methylstenbolone Nanoparticles +

I'll run the 1-Test + 4chloro test as one cycle, save the Nanodrol-Msten.
For the Nanodrol (Msten nanoparticles) I'll use 4-Andro as a test base to fight lethargy.

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alright, so aside from the "liver friendly" list. If I had a some "designers" that were somewhat toxic, but worth trying/running still.

@Whisky - when my family goes abroad for three months - guess what. I'm going mutant mode!

Just dropped some change $ with Predator got all Fusion coming: nano 1-Test + Nanodrol + Nanobol coming. Split into two cycles in \mid-October to January, when fam is abroad and I can just work / lift & fix the house up for a couple months.

For the Nanodrol (Msten nanoparticles) I'll use 4-Andro as a test base to fight lethargy.
sounds fun bro. Keep an eye on those markers though my man!!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds fun bro. Keep an eye on those markers though my man!!
For sure. How's the Tren mix cycle going with that Greek?

Here's the plan. Well I might have to get private bloodwork, I'll let kaiser do my "andros" or DSHEA natty baseline here in a bit, before perhaps logging the Epi-andro TD from iconic.

Then later I'll have to get private bloodwork, not through Kaiser, because my wife gets CC'd on that - so have to plan that.

But also I'm 100% healed after that 1-time benzo withdrawal seizure issue. That's what compounded my internal medicine issues with the liver / kidney stress before. My values have been back to basically originally baseline for awhile, I should be able to survive the ALT/AST boosted numbers, as my GGT didn't show much/any real damage that way.

But for sure going to be careful. Nanobol + Nano 1-T, or Nanodrol + Nano 1-T are going to be "special exceptions".

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Well that escalated quickly! Haha, sounds like a fun ride.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well that escalated quickly! Haha, sounds like a fun ride.
Well I just got Predator TD, today - they ship fast with DHL! Nano 1-T up first, with some HiTech Andros, save the methyl (Nanodrol and Nanobol at my fingertips) for once a year runs. Then make sure all blood markers go 100% normal again.

Granted I have a theory as to why I'm feeling saucy on these cyclosomal delivery Andros 1-andro , 4-andro, etc... I am semi-low T and 40-years old now.. Basically my recovered T-level was ~350-400 or so after the gear. I was OK, but low energy, even wounds healed slower, and was out of shape.

Feeling way better on 4-andro (test base) and these other andros in combo.

Also, due to wife + young kids I went over cautious. Because that horrid benzo-withdrawal July '18 (first and last) grand-mal seizure sent a major shock to kidney+liver values. However, if I think back all the cycling of methyl PH and some gear (which did spike up my ALT/AST level each time) the GGT value for damage was low and all levels have gone back to normal.

So I think if I carefully cycle say Nanodrol (nano Msten particles) or Nanobol (Mechabol, like Halodrol) once per year, I should be fine. I can run Andros, RAD-140, MK-677, Hexadrone, etc rest of the year, when not PCT.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5:30am-6:30am knocked out Body Beast "bulk back" disc. Fullblitz providing nice pump. In my Andro stack I gave the 1-andro a rest and decided to put Hi-Tech Dymethazine to the test (250mg Epi-Andro with cyclosomal delivery per tab). Still running the 4-andro for base from Hi-Tech.

Sagi's form is pretty good, with dumbbells I'm fixing my deadlift and my weak lower back. Yikes, I have lumbar issues - this is gonna hurt, but needed!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another update up a legit 9-10lbs (not all muscle). But hit the scale 199/200lbs and 11.4%BF on my "eat smart scale" which makes sense.. I look and feel leaner. I like the bluetooth tracking Renpho E-scale, but think Eat smart scale actually reads relative fat/water % change more accurately!

I have a 4 pack, working on the Six and need to drop little more love handle.. Also noticed less lethargy with epi-andro, thank God! Hi-Tech dymethazine is good that way. I guess I'll save 1-andro for later now.

Plan is to finish the andros cycle, keep 4-andro test base, then go narrows RAD-140+MK-677 combo for 8 weeks.

Then PCT. Then fly family to Sri Lanka for 3 months, I'll return home. And time for mutant mode = no kids = lift 6 days a week!

Come home and start Nanodrol + Nano 1-T.. as 1, then, 2 punch even.

I'll save nanobol (mechabol) for later, next year.

I'm going to post some "cycle plan" brief case photos for the next 1-2 years, feedback welcome!

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another update up a legit 9-10lbs (not all muscle). But hit the scale 199/200lbs and 11.4%BF on my "eat smart scale" which makes sense.. I look and feel leaner. I like the bluetooth tracking Renpho E-scale, but think Eat smart scale actually reads relative fat/water % change more accurately!

I have a 4 pack, working on the Six and need to drop little more love handle.. Also noticed less lethargy with epi-andro, thank God! Hi-Tech dymethazine is good that way. I guess I'll save 1-andro for later now.

Plan is to finish the andros cycle, keep 4-andro test base, then go narrows RAD-140+MK-677 combo for 8 weeks.

Then PCT. Then fly family to Sri Lanka for 3 months, I'll return home. And time for mutant mode = no kids = lift 6 days a week!

Come home and start Nanodrol + Nano 1-T.. as 1, then, 2 punch even.

I'll save nanobol (mechabol) for later, next year.

I'm going to post some "cycle plan" brief case photos for the next 1-2 years, feedback welcome!
nice bro

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So that's about 9-10 lbs up since the start just a month ago on the andros? If so, great progress!
Thanks. I kinda feel like it's part "newbie" gains again just because I'd been out of the gym for a while and clear receptors. And it seems the IIFYM (if it fits your macros) type method works best for me. And I find instead of huge quantity of food at a sitting, better just to eat all day small frequently with shakes. Atleast for work remote folks, also with little kids this can work.. as you need to be flexible to get your face stuffed right.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well dirty bulk gains, upto 202lbs and 12.2% BF. Too many carbs past few days, but also working my nutz off both body beast shoulders yesterday, rest today, and chest and legs tomorrow, days after.

Got my RAD-140 and MK-677 stash from narrows for when I am done with Andros run here.

But before that will be running a heavy 4-andro + TD Epi-andro cycle for 4-6 weeks courtesy of Iconic Formulations! Will post a separate log and review for that.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well dirty bulk gains, upto 202lbs and 12.2% BF. Too many carbs past few days, but also working my nutz off both body beast shoulders yesterday, rest today, and chest and legs tomorrow, days after.

Got my RAD-140 and MK-677 stash from narrows for when I am done with Andros run here.

But before that will be running a heavy 4-andro + TD Epi-andro cycle for 4-6 weeks courtesy of Iconic Formulations! Will post a separate log and review for that.
Don't pay attention to the bf% on those scales, there horribly off. Let the mirror tell you if your gaining fat or muscle. A real 10-12%bf you will looked ripped to the average joe and have a full 6 pack. Upper 4 abs no lower abs is where I'm at,it's more like 16%. That's irrelevant tho. Use the mirror and your strength gains as a guide.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't pay attention to the bf% on those scales, there horribly off. Let the mirror tell you if your gaining fat or muscle. A real 10-12%bf you will looked ripped to the average joe and have a full 6 pack. Upper 4 abs no lower abs is where I'm at,it's more like 16%. That's irrelevant tho. Use the mirror and your strength gains as a guide.
For sure on mirror/tape, but I figure the capacitance reading are relative (go up/down repeatably) but not centrally accurate. They do show rise/fall, but yeah my renpho maybe more true in that regard is says 13.x% lol bummer, time for a cut after the bulk.

Last edited: