Persistent Sub-q injection lump from Tesamorelin

Rich Tits

Awards
So I recently purchased Tesamorelin from PS and have developed a lump after sub-q injection. The bacwater was new and I was sure to wipe the bacwater and Tesamorelin vial tops as well as the injection site on my stomach prior to administration. I suspended the Tesa in 0.4 ml and injected near my stomach with a 31g slin pin. Shortly after injecting, I got a chemical burning sensation (no itching) and redness around the injection site. That resolved over the course of a couple hours. Over the past few days the the soreness has decreased but I still have a lump at the site. The lump is a bit sore when rubbed and it’s been 6 days since the sub-q injection. Any idea how long this lump will persist? Is it a common occurrence? Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks guys.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Was the bacwater room temp? That and if the point of the slin pin isn't at the top of the injection will do to me what you are describing

Rich Tits

Awards
I tried dosing again using a smaller volume of bac water, letting the injection site dry completely, and bringing the bac water to room temp. Was slower with administration and the tip was perpendicular to the entry site. There was definitely less burning and Benadryl gel helped, but I still got another lump and soreness. I think it could be a reaction to the benzyl alcohol in the BAC, unfortunately. I'd rather not have to spend on single-use sterile water vials, but I may test it out.

The1stLoneWolf22

Awards
How did testamorelin treat you for sleep and fatloss?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any sub q injection can cause a lump so I doubt it's the tes. Sometimes IL go sub q trt or with peptides and I might have 20+ injections with no lumps and then all the sudden every single one leaves a lump that lasts for days. It's almost random

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And it definitely could be a reaction to BA, didn't think about that.

Rich Tits

Awards
How did testamorelin treat you for sleep and fatloss?
So I’ve been taking 10-20mg of Mk677 each morning and using Tesa as a synergist (GHRH + GHRP) taking them both together in the morning. I’ve been in a couple months with MK677 (added the Tesa after) so the initial restorative sleep isn’t as noticeable as it was from the jump. I will say that on days when I’m getting in minimal sleep I’m able to manage far better. Honestly, I’ve been on a slow cut so it’s hard to determine how much is simply from being in a caloric deficit. Tesa is predominantly for targeting visceral fat (fat surrounding organs) vs the more noticeable subcutaneous fat. In that respect it’s more of an investment on your long term health as visceral fat is a key player in cardiovascular, metabolic, and other morbidities. Going through the adrenergic pathway (ex: ECA) or T3 receptor would be more optimal for fat loss, but they’re not ones I’m presently looking to take advantage of.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I’ve been taking 10-20mg of Mk677 each morning and using Tesa as a synergist (GHRH + GHRP) taking them both together in the morning. I’ve been in a couple months with MK677 (added the Tesa after) so the initial restorative sleep isn’t as noticeable as it was from the jump. I will say that on days when I’m getting in minimal sleep I’m able to manage far better. Honestly, I’ve been on a slow cut so it’s hard to determine how much is simply from being in a caloric deficit. Tesa is predominantly for targeting visceral fat (fat surrounding organs) vs the more noticeable subcutaneous fat. In that respect it’s more of an investment on your long term health as visceral fat is a key player in cardiovascular, metabolic, and other morbidities. Going through the adrenergic pathway (ex: ECA) or T3 receptor would be more optimal for fat loss, but they’re not ones I’m presently looking to take advantage of.
Good call on avoiding t3. Should be a last resort in my opinion. I've seen ppl go on 50mg t3 and it literally put the breaks on a steroid cycle and the started loosing strength. I've added 50mg on cycle and been fine but I've also done it when only on trt and the drop in strength is significant

Rich Tits

Awards
Good call on avoiding t3. Should be a last resort in my opinion. I've seen ppl go on 50mg t3 and it literally put the breaks on a steroid cycle and the started loosing strength. I've added 50mg on cycle and been fine but I've also done it when only on trt and the drop in strength is significant
Totally not surprising, that stuff is no joke. Like you said, some people get wrecked. Smont, I was looking into adding IGF1-des on workout days and was curious if you had any experience with it? I've got 0.6% acetic acid to reconstitute it but was curious about storage (sterility) after reconstituting since dosages 40-100 mcg would keep a vial (1mg) around for a while.

jonnyd

Awards
I also get sore lump with Tesamorelin. It's not too bad using 1ml of water per 2mg bottle.