Peptides, which ones are best for lean muscle, strength

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Hello, very interested in peptides and ones that can help with some strength and body composition along with my diet. I heard it’s also a good idea to cycle these peptides and wonder which ones have less side effects. Anyone with experience let me know. Thanks

bodysculpt

Awards
Ben greenfield has some interesting podcasts on peptides to get you started. I’ve been reading up again on CJC 1295 or the more natural no DAC alternative Mod GRF 1-29 without GH bleed and ipamorelin, Tesamorelin, Epitalon. Problem is they’re quite expensive for a full cycle. I like the potential healing benefits from peptides as opposed to Test. Better for us older fellas?

of course, I can’t get any of the stuff through customs..

Last edited:
SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mod GRF 1-29 is probably my favorite singular peptide for anti aging. I personally wouldn’t lean on peptides for muscle growth because cost quickly becomes a factor but if I had to pick a peptide combo it would be cjc-1295/ipam combo.
mk677 is a good choice too for muscle growth.
I use mod-grf 1-29 nightly for sleep and general anti aging and use it at 200 mcg. This makes a bottle very cost effective

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
GHRP-6, GHRP-2.
CJC-1295 This peptide, in combination with a GHRP, can also stimulate the release of growth hormone.
BPC-157 this for recovery.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ben greenfield has some interesting podcasts on peptides to get you started. I’ve been reading up again on CJC 1295 or the more natural no DAC alternative Mod GRF 1-29 without GH bleed and ipamorelin, Tesamorelin, Epitalon. Problem is they’re quite expensive for a full cycle. I like the potential healing benefits from peptides as opposed to Test. Better for us older fellas?

of course, I can’t get any of the stuff through customs..
The gh bleed thing is nonsense, I mean it is a "thing" but it's irrelevant. all the drug affinity complex does is increase the half life of the drug, makes it better for most ppl.

To the op's question. Most of the peptides help, but there not a magic bullet or even remotely comparable to steroids for a performance boost. Mk677 + cjc with dac is probably has the most potential for your goals. That and the igf variants. But if your not on anabolics the boost will be minimal. It's a 1+1=3 kinda thing

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm also a rep for maresearchchems.net

My screen name is a 15% off code

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
All that GH and PEP and MK milkshake...

Don't they have the kind of effects of making parts of your body fat?

triple the size of your feet? triple the size of your skull? and elongation of arms and fingers?