Peptides for Gyno Surgery Recovery

Methylated

Methylated

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

So I am finally scheduled to get this pubertal gyno exacerbated by a SD cycle from almost 15 years ago taken care of. I’ve been wearing double and triple layers of shirts all this time. Really looking forward to the freedom of not having to make sure my nipples stay hard while I have my shirt off. Anyway, my surgeon mentioned I won’t be able to lift for 3-4 weeks, which is a small inconvenience for the potential positives of this procedure. I’ve searched this forum and found some semi-related topics but nothing gyno specific.

My question(s) is(are):

What peptides/supplements do you propose would help speed along recovery for gyno surgery? I will be patient, but it’d be nice not to be out of commission completely for a month. What will improve the rate at which my incision heals and also help me maintain my size while I’m laid up?

Down for injectable solutions, however, I share a fridge with my roommate and really don’t want to have to answer the question about the solution of HGH in there. So if you have any solutions that can be kept at room temperature that would be extra helpful!

Thanks y’all. Excited for this part of my journey.