Peptides for fractures?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anybody have any idea which peptides are best used to speed up a bone fracture? In my case, a toe. I was going to order cjcdac, hex and ipamorelin for a cut, but am now thinking if there is anything else I should add ... Maybe BPC157 and/or TB-500? Don't see how I can pin them in the toe as there is obviously not subq fat there : )

Wondering if just plain elevating gh and igf1 with peptides is enough to help hasten the recovery ...

PhoenixGamer

Awards
BPC-157 would be the best peptide. It works systemically, there is no need to inject at site of damage. Subq in bellyfat works just fine.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BPC-157 would be the best peptide. It works systemically, there is no need to inject at site of damage. Subq in bellyfat works just fine.
Does it? I saw that it's beeing sold in tablets now ... Would you be so kind to explain? Tnx

PhoenixGamer

Awards
I tried oral from Tailor Made Compounding Pharmacy. Did nothing whatsoever. Injections worked right away.
Avoid any OTC BPC-157 as it isn't real. Get a rx from a Naturopath that knows about peptides. There are also some Florida compounding pharmacies that make BPC-157 injectable.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Apparently Dr Seeds oral BPC is decent and works but I’ve not used it (I’m a fan of injectable and normally combine it with TB500 for their synergistic benefits).

that said, I love peptides but haven’t seen any studies specifically on fractures. I can see how some of the benefits could aid the healing process but I don’t think it’s clear a benefit as joints, ligaments, wound healing etc.

point above about it working systematically is also my understanding, just inject sub q and it’ll find it’s way to the affected area quickly.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I read different things online. Apparently it still is better if you inject it as closely to the site as possible. Oral bpc has the greatest impact on the gut for instance.

that said, I love peptides but haven’t seen any studies specifically on fractures. I can see how some of the benefits could aid the healing process but I don’t think it’s clear a benefit as joints, ligaments, wound healing etc.
It helped a lot in mice and animals. Combined with GHRP's and GHRH's it should help some, I hope.