Peptide storage

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just curious. After I've mixed my peptides, is it absolutely necessary to store them in the fridge, or is my medicine cabinet good enough? Are they really that fragile?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
it may depend on the peptide, but ya a mixed bpc-157 or tb-500 is supposed lose all effectiveness within 24 hours at room temp.

I bought some medicine bottles and put them in the butter tray.

also unmixed I keep in the freezer. also keep your BAC water in the fridge because it can go bad too

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the info. Also, I didn't know that about the bac..

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info. Also, I didn't know that about the bac..
I left my first bac water out of the fridge and a few months later I swished it around and it had "legs" like wine. not sure if it's an indicator of being spoiled or not. my understanding is that bacteria builds up and then eats some of your peptides. bac water has a small amount of alcohol in it to make this take longer

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldn’t take the chance of leaving them out. You would be risking the product going bad or getting an infection, I wouldn’t want either to happen. I keep mine in a beer fridge in the basement so my kids and house guests don’t see them.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I keep mine in a beer fridge in the basement so my kids and house guests don’t see them.
That's part of my problem. I don't have a 2nd fridge.. In my butter tray, I have bpc, tb, mt2, sermorelin, and frag.. Oh, and some pt too. Lol. More tiny vials than butter.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's part of my problem. I don't have a 2nd fridge.. In my butter tray, I have bpc, tb, mt2, sermorelin, and frag.. Oh, and some pt too. Lol. More tiny vials than butter.
I got some of the orange medicine bottles that will fit 3 small vials per container. remember that even if they are refrigerated they still go bad after mixing. with bac water, most peptides will last 30 days in the fridge before losing almost all effectiveness. with plain saileen water it's supposed to be 7 days

PEPTIDESONLY

Awards
I got some of the orange medicine bottles that will fit 3 small vials per container. remember that even if they are refrigerated they still go bad after mixing. with bac water, most peptides will last 30 days in the fridge before losing almost all effectiveness. with plain saileen water it's supposed to be 7 days
uhh not a scientist here, but i use my over a year old peptides and they work effectively, talk tb, bpc,gh frag, and trip

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 8
Oliver Kween Supplements 0
Peptide/Research 1
IGF-1/GH 3
R_Alan1 IGF-1/GH 7