Pegylated MGF ( Mechano Growth Factor )

xXxMcFEARsonxXx

Awards
Does anyone know how often this needs to be inj? What a good dose is for starters? and what time of the day it needs to be inj? Thanks!!
I just want to know if it's worth it to use it with

IGF-1 LR3- 40mcg's EOD during pct

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I think it will work great with IGF. I seem to remember Game46 talking about the combination being pretty synergistic.

I'll see if I can get him or LakeMount to chime on the dosing. I thought it was E3D and post-WO on the dosing - but I'm not 100% on that.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
There isn't really a set routine on it yet. Personally I would try twice a week to start out and see how you do. You MIGHT be able to go to 3x per week but the half life should be 2-3+ days so you should only need 2x week injections. You don't want too much in your system since it can actually inhibit differentiation (possibly by negative feedback although I'm not exactly sure), but since we 'THINK' it is going systemic you aren't going to have all of it going to the muscles so the dosage shouldn't be too low either. Don't worry about your heart or anything like that, I have studies backing the fact it is actually healthy for your heart in these lower dosages and for up to 12 months! Negative effects were only seen after high doses at like 12-18 months or something crazy like that.

Pick a dosage, try it and see how well it works, there aren't a lot of users out there yet since it is relatively new, although I posted a thread giving some samples away at Professional Muscle dot com and people posted their feedback in there and their dosage schemes. There were some really positive results if I remember correctly.

LuvMuhRoids

LuvMuhRoids

IBE Board Sponsor
Awards
I inject IM twice a week. I get great pumps for days from 100mcg's bilateral.

blackheart

blackheart

Awards
I plan to try this in conjunction with CJC-1295.

I've not yet noticed anything spectacular from 25mcg IGF bilaterally on a PWO basis, but I'm going to wait a while and see what happens down the road.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I plan to try this in conjunction with CJC-1295.

I've not yet noticed anything spectacular from 25mcg IGF bilaterally on a PWO basis, but I'm going to wait a while and see what happens down the road.
SPECTACULAR with IGF is not what you are looking for. Consistent and PERMANENT gains coupled with fatloss is the thing.

And I concur, Peg MGF twice a week looks like the way to go.

I'mma start on it pretty soon.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
thegame46 in his guide said to use it 24 hours BEFORE working out

TheGame46

Awards
My guides got a few dif ways of taking it both once and twice per week as well as how to take it with IGF or AAS.

You can download it free from my homepage or maybe idunk will be nice and zip it and upload it here as well

rageinacage21

Awards
I can't order on the innovative site somethings wrong with the order button it doesn't redirect me anywhere.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I can't order on the innovative site somethings wrong with the order button it doesn't redirect me anywhere.
Phone the order in if you are having problems with the website. It's toll free anyways.

FLX78

Awards
Great info, but I was wondering how long it's good for once reconstituted? In know the IGF is like a year in acetic acid, but that MGF handbook stated to use BW. Isn't HGH only good for like 20-21 days on BW? Is MGF the same? Thanks

rageinacage21

Awards
Great info, but I was wondering how long it's good for once reconstituted? In know the IGF is like a year in acetic acid, but that MGF handbook stated to use BW. Isn't HGH only good for like 20-21 days on BW? Is MGF the same? Thanks
from what I understand you fill up the syringe with bacteriostatic water after you draw up the necessary dosage of igf and it is stable for a year but under a certain temp think it was 98F and -4f for 2 years. thats Fahrenheit. The MGF handbook clearly states on page 11 "For IGF you use an acetic acid solution." and "For MGF use Bacteriostatic Water BW." not sure bout your others questions though. I'm sure others will pitch in-- in no time.

Maradona

Awards
I think 200mcgs to 600mcgs every night or every other night would yield results. I say this because I saw IBE on another board saying maybe 1mg per week of the pMGF will be helpful, if this is true then why LMR says 100mcgs twice per week is good enough then, I am confused ...I mean for great pumps good ole NO2 would do nice ???

thank you-M

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
I think 200mcgs to 600mcgs every night or every other night would yield results. I say this because I saw IBE on another board saying maybe 1mg per week of the pMGF will be helpful, if this is true then why LMR says 100mcgs twice per week is good enough then, I am confused ...I mean for great pumps good ole NO2 would do nice ???

thank you-M
Yeah, but it's not pumps that build muscle, and it has a long enough halflife that if you pin more than like 2-3 timesper week you will actually inhibit muscle growth.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established

thank you-M
You are confusing pMGF and hMGF. 1mg a week of hMGF, or 400mcg a week of pMGF. The latter is better.

preston25

Awards
So are there similar concerns with peg-mgf and lr3. Specifically tumor growth etc.?

Regards