PEG-mgf - Questions I am sure someone else wants to ask

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So I'll bite the bullet. Tried search but can't seem to answer it all.

Do you inject pMgf IM or sub-q?

If I workout mon-wens-fri-sat, I would shoot pMgf on Sun and thurs? IGF on workout days?

I tried to figure this all out from searches but after spending over an hour I hope someone can make this make sense. pmgf and igf seem like a great alternative to GH so I want to give them a run on cycle and will take before and after photos for everyone.

G

Goat

Awards
So I'll bite the bullet. Tried search but can't seem to answer it all.

Do you inject pMgf IM or sub-q?

If I workout mon-wens-fri-sat, I would shoot pMgf on Sun and thurs? IGF on workout days?

I tried to figure this all out from searches but after spending over an hour I hope someone can make this make sense. pmgf and igf seem like a great alternative to GH so I want to give them a run on cycle and will take before and after photos for everyone.
You won't find a lot of definitive info because this is a new area. From what I have read, shoot MGF sub-q and IGF-1LR3 IM, many will say it matters not, however.

If in doubt, shoot IM.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pmgf is supposed to be very systemic so I figured sub-q but before I run it as a GH alternative I just want to make sure.

G

Goat

Awards
pmgf is supposed to be very systemic so I figured sub-q but before I run it as a GH alternative I just want to make sure.
I think you will find more opinions in Grunts IGF thread if you read through it.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you will find more opinions in Grunts IGF thread if you read through it.
I am hoping grunt will let me know. Read the thread but didnt see the sub-q or IM answer