PCT Suggestions/Recommendations

negativefx83

Awards
Hello!

In the coming weeks I will be taking my first every cycle of test e (300). I am running 500mg a week and taking arimidex every other day. I'm 40, 5'10" and 160lbs. I have been doing my research but I wanted some community feedback as to what I "should" take for PCT. Thanks in advance.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hello!

In the coming weeks I will be taking my first every cycle of test e (300). I am running 500mg a week and taking arimidex every other day. I'm 40, 5'10" and 160lbs. I have been doing my research but I wanted some community feedback as to what I "should" take for PCT. Thanks in advance.
Are you sure your ready for a cycle? How long have you been training consistently?

negativefx83

Awards
Are you sure your ready for a cycle? How long have you been training consistently?
6 years. I lost 100 lbs and have leaned out but i am not putting on much muscle at this stage, even at 500-600 extra cals a day. I eat very clean, whole foods, i rarely cheat.. Maybe once a month. Been thinking about this for a while and I'm finally giving it the go.. Not getting any younger.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
6 years. I lost 100 lbs and have leaned out but i am not putting on much muscle at this stage, even at 500-600 extra cals a day. I eat very clean, whole foods, i rarely cheat.. Maybe once a month. Been thinking about this for a while and I'm finally giving it the go.. Not getting any younger.
Are you prepared for trt? If you are having trouble putting on muscle then you may have low t already. A cycle of test will make this issue worse post cycle. I would get bloodwork before starting and after pct. At your age trt with occasional blasts might be what you want.

negativefx83

Awards
Are you prepared for trt? If you are having trouble putting on muscle then you may have low t already. A cycle of test will make this issue worse post cycle. I would get bloodwork before starting and after pct. At your age trt with occasional blasts might be what you want.
Good info, thank you kindly!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blynch1 Post Cycle Therapy 8
Supplements 8
Alchemist11 Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 3
Post Cycle Therapy 16