PCT FROM T3?? ++HELP++

REALMATTKIEFE

Awards
2 weeks in on 50mcg a day of T3, 200mgs of Test C per week + 700mgs Tren Ace. I added the T3 to add on to the Trens work to get me diced.
Im stopping the T3 now because the hunger is just too much. I can eat 1.5lbs of chicken breast and 3 bagels and feel like i took 3 bites....
I'm concerned about fat gain once i stop the T3.

What do you guys do when you stop your T3 cycles?
-Any supplements help wake up thyroid?
-Do you keep your workout intensity the same?
-Should i add extra cardio in case of metabolic slow down / fat gain?
-Any suggestion at all?

I appreciate you help!

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Man i appreciate your response! Can you elaborate on what you mean by "7 keto" ?
yea 7 keto dhea can help the thyroid function. its an anticortisol supplement actually.. its a supplement which you can use as pct after the t3 cycle.

REALMATTKIEFE

Awards
yea 7 keto dhea can help the thyroid function. its an anticortisol supplement actually.. its a supplement which you can use as pct after the t3 cycle.
Will this have any adverse effect on the tren and test im going to continue running ?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Make sure you’re getting your daily iodine & selenium needs met.

Thyroid typically recovers in a few weeks.

Also, Tren upregulates thyroid for about the first 6 weeks then actually down regulates it so it’s common for thyroid to be added in after that downtick. Usually just replacement dose of 25mg, but if you are going to use more like 50 that’s when you would add it. If you were already at/passed 6 weeks and still ripping through food like that, I would argue you probably don’t need it.

REALMATTKIEFE

Awards
Make sure you’re getting your daily iodine & selenium needs met.

Thyroid typically recovers in a few weeks.

Also, Tren upregulates thyroid for about the first 6 weeks then actually down regulates it so it’s common for thyroid to be added in after that downtick. Usually just replacement dose of 25mg, but if you are going to use more like 50 that’s when you would add it. If you were already at/passed 6 weeks and still ripping through food like that, I would argue you probably don’t need it.
I really appreciate the response. Any suggestions on what i can use/eat/take to meet my daily iodine and selenium needs?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Regular iodized salt. Morton makes both iodized salt for like 69 cents for a big tub and a smaller Lite Salt product for less than $3 that’s about 50/50 iodized salt & potassium if you don’t want as much extra sodium without potassium to counter it out. Both have like 65% daily iodine needs in just 1/4tsp, so using them on a few meals or tossing some into drinks (especially pre & intra WO) should take care of that.

Selenium I think you can eat a Brazil nut per day to meet needs, but I just pulse capsules from Swanson. They have dedicated pills as well as an A-C-E-Selenium blend I like to alternate daily with it.

Many quality multivitamin products will cover partial or greater needs of these as well. Iodine never used to be a problem once they introduced iodized salt, but then all the unfounded salt bias took off and people stopped salting their food or were misled to believe premium price salt products that weren’t iodized like Pink Himalayan were somehow healthier. Now we know they’re not.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good info here from Hyde. It should bounce back after a few weeks. And yeah the salt thing is crazy. I use the kalas idolized salt from Greece and it’s been really good.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a topic I'm wondering about too. I don't know if anyone has ever developed a PCT protocol for thyroid hormone.
I really appreciate the response. Any suggestions on what i can use/eat/take to meet my daily iodine and selenium needs?
A multivitamin should have enough in it. Just check your multivitamin to see if it has iodine and selenium. NOW Adam has 225mcg of iodine and 200mcg of selenium.

L-Tyrosine should also help as it converts to thyroid hormone.

You can buy caps or powder. You can add the powder to just about anything as it has no taste. It's good in coffee.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote