PCT for superdrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillboogie

Banned
Awards
I'm thinking of running a 3-4 week superdrol cycle sometime soon with Ultra hotter and retain as my pct (possibly
some fenu and maca too), but i'm wondering if since superdrol is methylated, is it ok to run both ultra hotter and retain
in pct, since both of them are methylated too? also, if it is ok, how should the dosages of UH and retain be divided?

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of running a 3-4 week superdrol cycle sometime soon with Ultra hotter and retain as my pct (possibly
some fenu and maca too), but i'm wondering if since superdrol is methylated, is it ok to run both ultra hotter and retain
in pct, since both of them are methylated too? also, if it is ok, how should the dosages of UH and retain be divided?
great...another 20 yr old wanting to take steroids.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
This thread might help :
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=205

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:whiner:

Status
Not open for further replies.