PCT for RPN Havoc

Vb757

Awards
I have a cycle of Havoc I’ve been wanting to use. I have ran a couple cycles before, one of Tren, and one of M4Test I got a from a “source” in FL. Never had any adverse affects in PCT with either of these, even with only using a basic OTC. But I’m older now, and I definitely want to make sure my test Levels come back up to par.

My Cycle is only 4 week, even though I know 6 is best but seeing as I only have one bottle, r will have to suffice. I will run it 30/30/30/40 and I have allllll the things I need for my cycle support so no need in asking about that.

My main concern is PCT. I have AD-3 PCT from lecheek, and I do have nolva on hand just in case. I’m also going to run 3 grams of DAA starting one week before PCT and throughout. My question is, is this sufficient enough for me, at 6’0”, 223, 28 years old?

Edit: I am using this as a recomp* normal to slightly elevated caloric intake if only to build strength and lean out*

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nolva just in case? Nolva should be the foundation of your PCT.

Vb757

Awards
Okay, so let’s say nolva is my foundation, the question still remains, is the sufficient?

Peanutbutterj

Awards
Okay, so let’s say nolva is my foundation, the question still remains, is the sufficient?
It should be; andros aren’t so rough and some people say they just use otc pct (I would never recommend that though!).

If you want a guaranteed recovery get some HCG.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you have Nolva you should be good to go. People will throw in an otc pct and some natty products to add the cherry on top. But if you have a serm that is definitely your base and will be sufficient to bounce you back.

Vb757

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys. Just didn’t know if maybe I needed to run some Exemestane or another form of AI with AD-3 “supposedly” being a suicidal AI

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely run nolva w/ Havoc.

I would personally run Reduce XT (cortisol control) starting week 3 but it's not absolutely necessary.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
nolva/hydra 6/any epi or laxogenin product and no reason you wont gain in pct

mp420

Awards
[QUOTE = "Peanutbutterj, post: 5982217, membro: 270471"]
Dovrebbe essere; gli androidi non sono così rozzi e alcune persone dicono di usare semplicemente otc pct (non lo consiglierei comunque!).

Se desideri un recupero garantito, procurati un po 'di HCG.
[/ CITAZIONE]
exaggerated for havoc

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Would exemestane be enough in case of emergency after a Havoc cycle or should I have Ralox in the stash as well?

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Would exemestane be enough in case of emergency after a Havoc cycle or should I have Ralox in the stash as well?