PCT for a ostarine only cycle after delayed gyno.

Kizzle9

Awards
Hi there. I'm going to run a 6 week ostarine only cycle. 10/20/20/20/20/10. I did a superdrol cycle around 2 years ago and got delayed gyno around 2 months after finishing the cycle which has healed around 90% but there are still tiny lumps under each nip. To reduce the chance of this flaring back up do you think I should take an AI from the start of the cycle/IF it flares up/in PCT, and if so which brand would you reccomend? Thanks.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would not run ostarine then. I have heard it may effect people that is prone to gyno and it's not even that good of a compound. There is a use for it but it's very rare cases and so much better stuff out there.

What is your training experience and goals?

Kizzle9

Awards
Ah right fair enough. male, 26, 72kg, been training 8 years now, around 4 years seriously. I just want to pack on more size, as said the only other cycle I've ever done was a superdrol cycle and got the delayed gyno but couldn't really figure out how I got it. Thought an ostarine only cycle would be ok if I kept/used an AI on hand for on cycle and used a decent SERM for PCT.

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
Skip ostarine Im gino prone and an osta cycle similar to the one you are planning made my nipples puffy.
Sure I got some benefits from that but surely not worth the hassle.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You all were most likely not taking real Ostarine. Very rare to get gyno from it. But by all means run an AI to be safe if your nervous about it

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
Don't waste your time. Ostarine solo cycles are pretty pointless imo. And only good if you're rehabbing and injury.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't waste your time. Ostarine solo cycles are pretty pointless imo. And only good if you're rehabbing and injury.
Run it on a cut with Cardarine and your looking at serious fat loss with no muscle loss at all.

Anomaly101

Awards
I got some puffy nips from Osta but no tingling/burning/lumps. However, I took 50mg arimistane for a week and it went away. 50mg made my joint hurt a bit so i lowered the arimistane to 25mg and stayed there till end of cycle. No more puffy nips, no more joint pain. Win.

kolejorg

Awards
I ran ol endurashred a year ago. Blew my nipples the **** up. I'd ran every ph out there without issues. Ostarine hit me with gyno hard and shut me down. Which not all bad. Ended up with an rx for test out of the deal. Lumps are still there and I didn't feel like I gained enough from the ostarine to make it worth it.