PCT coming off Deca & Test Cypo

Ck18dog

Awards
running Nolvadex Then was going to run a pct from steel or black labs suppz any advice that worked better for anyone else or does that seem solid

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea bro when running deca you would want to run a full pct with RXs serms and HCG and that otc secondly..

If you decide go with only what you describe you'll more than likely experience an unsuccessful recovery meaning lots of problems.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As long as you're running nolva and/or clomid that is the main thing for your pct. You could run the otc pct product a long side it as well. No need to wait til after you run the nolva.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Otc things can even have negative effect on pct/your recovery. Just take Nolvadex, Clomid, HCG before pct would be wise. Also, Zink and D3

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Ck18dog a lil off top but what was your doses on cycle and how long?
What kinda gain and strength progress did you make? Did you like the cycle and would you run it again?

My last run was 500 Test 250deca I'll definitely run it again with lower test this go around

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm interested to find out how your recovery goes as I've read deca is the worst to recover from due to nandrolones hard shutdown and the extremely long ester