• Established
this was my first rude post since 03 :(
im sorry, I did it for kwycke
sorry I told on you :( !

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
What you dont get is you asking Dr.D to backup his claims is like asking Steven Hawkings to prove a basic physics principle.

He's earned the right not to have to "prove himself" to someone like you. Read up, bulkego.
:hammer: DD is on top of his ****

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think the calc idea is a good one.. and really useful, of course it would be more useful if it were as accurate as possible... I think the intentions by bulk were honorable... Although Bulks never been a very good Debator, He's probably just a bit upset that his well planned good intentions were run a bit amuck. Not everyone can be a diplomat. :)

If the pct calc, could be perfected to something more accurate, I'd keep it booked marked... Although It's not a huge concern for me, as I believe in a 2 month pct aswell, coming off with a short ester, including all sorts of heavy hitting goodies (IGF, HGH, ADT (or is it ATD.. I forget), Activate) etc....

bulkmuscle

Awards
Although Bulks never been a very good Debator, He's probably just a bit upset that his well planned good intentions were run a bit amuck.
Never been a good debator? What are you talking about? Apparently you didn't read this thread very well.

DR.D has committed a fallacy. He has appealed to authority without providing any sources for his claims. I've attempted to find some for him and found nothing.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What you dont get is you asking Dr.D to backup his claims is like asking Steven Hawkings to prove a basic physics principle.

He's earned the right not to have to "prove himself" to someone like you. Read up, bulkego.

edit: If he were to be in development of a new theory regarding rate of decay of testosterone, maybe we'd ask him to back up his beliefs ;)
I'm sorry. He hasn't earned the right.

He's doing nothing but bashing and yes he DOES have to prove (cite) references for what he states. Moreso than most of us in my opinion given his "stature" on this board.

Instead of bashing this calculator.. why don't some of you fucktards offer up some advice to improve it. Maybe Bulkmuscle can include a couple different PCT scenerios that are employed.

I think some of you like to cause more problems than help to solve them because you like the sound of your own voice (words).

Geez.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

He's doing nothing but bashing and yes he DOES have to prove (cite) references for what he states. Moreso than most of us in my opinion given his "stature" on this board.

Instead of bashing this calculator.. why don't some of you fucktards offer up some advice to improve it. Maybe Bulkmuscle can include a couple different PCT scenerios that are employed.

I think some of you like to cause more problems than help to solve them because you like the sound of your own voice (words).

Geez.
So fucktards huh??? You have just sealed the fate of this thread. Read a few posts higher... where this what warned about. :study:

Adams

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So fucktards huh??? You have just sealed the fate of this thread. Read a few posts higher... where this what warned about. :study:

Adams
The fate was sealed.

You have someone here trying to develop a vey useful tool and is getting no helpful feedback expect smack.

Perhaps if people kept their ego in check Bulkmuscle could develop the tool to be effective for most people and not just those that subscribe to the long taper and when to start PCT.

MANY people do, by the way.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The fate was sealed.

You have someone here trying to develop a vey useful tool and is getting no helpful feedback expect smack.

Perhaps if people kept their ego in check Bulkmuscle could develop the tool to be effective for most people and not just those that subscribe to the long taper and when to start PCT.

MANY people do, by the way.
Yes it was running amuck... but it seems to me that after the warning... people where discussing in a professional manner.

Oh well... Im just going to stay out of it.

Adams

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps fucktard was a bit too extreme. The general theme of what I wrote still applies though.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Never been a good debator? What are you talking about? Apparently you didn't read this thread very well.

DR.D has committed a fallacy. He has appealed to authority without providing any sources for his claims. I've attempted to find some for him and found nothing.
Sorry bulk nothing personal... I'm a lover not a fighter. ;)

(I did read the thread, and I do appreciate the effort you put in to that calc...)

peace.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bulkmuscle, is your calculator correct? It seems to be a little off. I just plugged in the numbers to simulate a single administration of 600mg enanthate and got this:-
day 10 - 331mg, day 21 - 160mg, day 31 - 83mg, day 42 - 40mg
Shouldn't it be close to 300, 150, 75, 37mg?

Anyway, its an interesting topic you brought up. Not many calculate the compounded amounts of all the injections and their halflifes.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Poobah- I agree with you on how this calculator, although may not be 100% accurate, could be quite useful and does prove to a point how it is useful to end cycles with orals/short esters.

Houseman- DR.D has proved himself many times around here and is one of the most, if not the most, knowledgeable person on this board when it comes to AAS/science/chemicals. He has been involved with it most of his life and even works in the pharmaceutical field if I remember correctly. He wasnt bashing anyone without reason to do so, the argument turned sour, so things arose. Bottom line: DR.D knows his ****!!

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Poobah- I agree with you on how this calculator, although may not be 100% accurate, could be quite useful and does prove to a point how it is useful to end cycles with orals/short esters.

Houseman- DR.D has proved himself many times around here and is one of the most, if not the most, knowledgeable person on this board when it comes to AAS/science/chemicals. He has been involved with it most of his life and even works in the pharmaceutical field if I remember correctly. He wasnt bashing anyone without reason to do so, the argument turned sour, so things arose. Bottom line: DR.D knows his ****!!
He still has tp prove himself.

What give him, or anyone really, to just say what he thinks/knows/believes without having to back it up as all?

You make it sound like I just came to Am.com. I've been here for a couple years now. Before, I believe, Doc got on the scene.

I'm not saying he doesn't have knowledge. We know he does but forgive me if I I don't blindly believe and trust 100% what one says. If he isn't willing to provide his research (or at least link to it) in this discussion then why should I believe? Just because *I* know he knows his stuff?

Bulkmuscle doesn't know him from a hole in the wall I bet yet you want him to blindly follow? Doesn't that kind follow the "brotelligence" mentality we've been trying to get away from the past few years here?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
He still has tp prove himself.

What give him, or anyone really, to just say what he thinks/knows/believes without having to back it up as all?

You make it sound like I just came to Am.com. I've been here for a couple years now. Before, I believe, Doc got on the scene.

I'm not saying he doesn't have knowledge. We know he does but forgive me if I I don't blindly believe and trust 100% what one says. If he isn't willing to provide his research (or at least link to it) in this discussion then why should I believe? Just because *I* know he knows his stuff?

Bulkmuscle doesn't know him from a hole in the wall I bet yet you want him to blindly follow? Doesn't that kind follow the "brotelligence" mentality we've been trying to get away from the past few years here?
I know you have been here for quite awhile, its not like I have never seen your posts before. If you want studies to back some of this up, where are the studies to back up the pct calculator? Yes it gives studies, but none of them are on half-lives, ironically the whole point of the pct calculator. One study is about the effects of testosterone in men, makes you bigger/stronger, well no ****! The other is simply about HRT for men and what the average concentration test levels are for the normal man...again nothing to do with half lives. I am not expecting anyone to follow someone blindly, simply DR.D has the experience with all of these compounds to know how they work in the body. This discussion is going nowhere....the only thing at this point to prove something, is someone doing bloodwork throughout their entire cycle and running bloodwork everyweek once cessation of the testosterone and monitoring test levels for several weeks past the last administration of exogenous test. Dont think there are too many studies around about that though...

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hence why I suggest someone providing info that could HELP improve the calculator for different PCT methods.

I know plenty of guys who do DO PCT like this and it works really well for them. They swear by it.

But, people do things differently and perhaps Bulk can expand on this tool with the help of people so a LOT of people cna benefit instead of just some.

The guy comes up with a nifty tool/idea and he gets slammed for having a different PCT method than what most here are used to. HELP the guy out... don't **** on him.

Now, if he choose to ignore studies posted by our all knowing Pappa Doc :D then let's **** on him. lol

noctorum

Banned
Awards
Hence why I suggest someone providing info that could HELP improve the calculator for different PCT methods.

I know plenty of guys who do DO PCT like this and it works really well for them. They swear by it.

But, people do things differently and perhaps Bulk can expand on this tool with the help of people so a LOT of people cna benefit instead of just some.

The guy comes up with a nifty tool/idea and he gets slammed for having a different PCT method than what most here are used to. HELP the guy out... don't **** on him.

Now, if he choose to ignore studies posted by our all knowing Pappa Doc :D then let's **** on him. lol
I continually find new reasons to respect you houseman :box:

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll just add this from personal experience... I know coming off a long ester cycle it takes me about 5 weeks before my sex drive goes from insanely high.. to down the crapper.... 5 weeks... To me that leads some credibility to the timing of this pct calculator.. and I'm sure I'm not the only one that experiences 4-6 week libido crashes post cycle. I swear I fuked like a insane bunny all during PCT, my new girlfriend at the time didn't know what the frig hit her..... The whole time I'm thinking pct is a piece of cake. But like all good things it came to a end.

The point is.. I'm pretty sure as long as there is at least a level at or above what you body normally puts out, your sex drive will be intact... once below this point, the crash begins... Timing wise, bulks calculator makes more sense then the 2 week method....

Granted, due to the onset of effective pct supps... it is probably foolish to wait 5-6 weeks.... Also In my mind the use of products like rxt and activate can mask to some degree the level of testosterone in your body potentially allowing recovery that much sooner then normal... right now I'm leaning to 3-4 weeks.. using test prop a week out from pct start date. and like I mentioned earlier I'll be running that for 8 weeks.

If anyone else has something helpful to add by all means please do... When do you experience libido crash on a long ester cycle?

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
libido crash is 5 weeks out for me from long esters........

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Ending my last cycle at 750mg/week test cyp, around week 3 I could definately tell test levels were dropping, and week 4 was just that "oh ****" feeling where I could tell I was crashing.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

For the second, and last time, do your own research. I already told you I would not provide links. I learned most of this **** before the internet was even invented. You can't necessarily run a 2 hour search and figure out what's taken me years to learn. If you don't believe me, I could really give a **** less at this point. Your loss, but if you don't keep my name out of your mouth, you will be committing the fallacy. Seriously, I don't want to here another word from you about this unless it's an apology for your shitty attitude and an admission of your error on the calculation.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

Geez.
Are you talking to me?! Maybe you should learn how to read before you pop off at the mouth again. Goooooo back, read what I said again (it's post #12 in case you're too "challenged" to find it). I was confirming his calculation but warning of it's shortcomings too. I don't have a damn thing to prove to you or any one else. Learn for yourself if you’re so narrow minded, and when you realize I was right, don't bother to post it. I already know. You and bulk are the only troublemaker I see here. DO NOT get derogatory with me again. I did not disserve it and will not tolerate it.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
this bashing of Dr. D is so unbelievably unwarranted i don't know where to start .. he has provided more MEANINGFUL help to more people on this board than anyone i can think of .. he knows FAR FAR more about this than 99.9% of people on any of the boards

show him a little more respect because that was honestly bullshit .. furthermore EVERYONE should get more respect than was shown to someone the board as a whole voted as a member of the month

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
okay this thread is closed and for all the bashing involved.. it had better not begin in another thread period...

Status
Not open for further replies.