PCT Bridge - 12 weeks of AE, MTEST, Epiplex. Let’s go!

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Just ate pre workout meal. Already hungry again. Looking forward to that lean edge appetite suppression action

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Patience is tough, but getting hurt would be tougher. Once you build that time into your day again it’ll become like clockwork. I look forward to seeing what you choose to run if you post it up.
The nice thing is that muscle memory bank we build up over the years. It would be incredibly hard to try to get into the shape I aspire to, with kids and responsibilities and sore joints, if I didn’t get there before and have 12+ years of consistent training of some sort under my belt
I agree. Muscle memory definitely helps in terms of getting it back. One of my problems with making it a routine is with my schedule its hard to do it at a certain time regularly. But going to do my best.

I'll let you know what I decide to run. I doubt I'll do a thread or log on it because my consistency I doubt will be what would be expected with a log. And my diet is definitely not as regimented as most people's due to schedule, food allergies, and a few more factors. I may do some before and after pictures just to hold myself accountable.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So...... are any of these ghrelin antagonists?
I’m super hungry every night, without fail.
My body is used to having a little meal about an hour or two before I sleep, but lately I feel like a bottomless pit for food.
I could make an argument for a couple of the ingredients in Anabolic Effect being ghrelin antagonists but not typically to a huge degree. But keep in mind that when your body is in a real anabolic muscle building state, hunger can increase to meet the demands of the nutrients your body wants to use to build muscle.

It's not common to see it increase appetite in most people as much as you're seeing, but I think it could be a good thing in terms of it looking like your body is really wanting to put on the muscle.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Muscle memory definitely helps in terms of getting it back. One of my problems with making it a routine is with my schedule its hard to do it at a certain time regularly. But going to do my best.

I'll let you know what I decide to run. I doubt I'll do a thread or log on it because my consistency I doubt will be what would be expected with a log. And my diet is definitely not as regimented as most people's due to schedule, food allergies, and a few more factors. I may do some before and after pictures just to hold myself accountable.
I think not only to hold yourself accountable, but to remind yourself of your progress and goals on days you just don’t feel like training as much.
I can see what you’re saying though, if your schedule is super hectic just fitting it in is more than half the battle, worrying about logging it at that point is kind of futile. At least maybe when you get in the swing of things you can hit the gym a few times a week and incorporate some bands at home on other days or whatever, figuring out what works for ya. At least with diet too, if you’re eating clean like 80% of the time you can be flexible with 20% and still do better than like 80% of the US population lol

I could make an argument for a couple of the ingredients in Anabolic Effect being ghrelin antagonists but not typically to a huge degree. But keep in mind that when your body is in a real anabolic muscle building state, hunger can increase to meet the demands of the nutrients your body wants to use to build muscle.

It's not common to see it increase appetite in most people as much as you're seeing, but I think it could be a good thing in terms of it looking like your body is really wanting to put on the muscle.
I must be growing then. Or trying to. So hungry all the time now.
However, today I walked upstairs after getting home and showering real quick, and walked past this full length closet mirror.....
I looked SUPER lean which really showed me the difference that lighting can make as not much has changed in a few days

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think not only to hold yourself accountable, but to remind yourself of your progress and goals on days you just don’t feel like training as much.
I can see what you’re saying though, if your schedule is super hectic just fitting it in is more than half the battle, worrying about logging it at that point is kind of futile. At least maybe when you get in the swing of things you can hit the gym a few times a week and incorporate some bands at home on other days or whatever, figuring out what works for ya. At least with diet too, if you’re eating clean like 80% of the time you can be flexible with 20% and still do better than like 80% of the US population lol

I must be growing then. Or trying to. So hungry all the time now.
However, today I walked upstairs after getting home and showering real quick, and walked past this full length closet mirror.....
I looked SUPER lean which really showed me the difference that lighting can make as not much has changed in a few days
For me, its really just having the time to train. I'm spread so thin; I haven't worked less than a 70 hour week since December and there are still things I really need to do a lot more of - sales calls/emails, social media, etc. It's really hard to find good help with things like this and I'm so busy handling the other aspects, just run out of hours in the day.

Another thing as far as pictures for me, this is going to sound funny but its another example of how I'm the opposite of many in this industry - but I'm incredibly shy about stuff like that. Always have been. I've never been that company owner that likes to have my face on everything and even when in great shape, I was always the person that usually dressed in a way to cover it up rather than show it off haha.

You hit something right on the head - I'm not trying to be perfect with this anymore. I used to try to be so on point with it that if I wasn't completely on point, I just stopped altogether. Now, my goal is to be in better shape than 90% of the population. The plan is to eat right as much as I can but no longer beat myself up when I don't.

I've let myself go so much in the last year that there is no certain goal to reach because I need to build so much muscle back and lose so much fat, that I can't actually put numbers on it. So the only real goal is constant progress and to stick with it.

As for you growing, it definitely sounds like it. I think that during anabolic/growth phases, the body craves the nutrients to grow. And from the sound of it, you're growing and leaning out too so that's awesome.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
For me, its really just having the time to train. I'm spread so thin; I haven't worked less than a 70 hour week since December and there are still things I really need to do a lot more of - sales calls/emails, social media, etc. It's really hard to find good help with things like this and I'm so busy handling the other aspects, just run out of hours in the day.

Another thing as far as pictures for me, this is going to sound funny but its another example of how I'm the opposite of many in this industry - but I'm incredibly shy about stuff like that. Always have been. I've never been that company owner that likes to have my face on everything and even when in great shape, I was always the person that usually dressed in a way to cover it up rather than show it off haha.

You hit something right on the head - I'm not trying to be perfect with this anymore. I used to try to be so on point with it that if I wasn't completely on point, I just stopped altogether. Now, my goal is to be in better shape than 90% of the population. The plan is to eat right as much as I can but no longer beat myself up when I don't.

I've let myself go so much in the last year that there is no certain goal to reach because I need to build so much muscle back and lose so much fat, that I can't actually put numbers on it. So the only real goal is constant progress and to stick with it.

As for you growing, it definitely sounds like it. I think that during anabolic/growth phases, the body craves the nutrients to grow. And from the sound of it, you're growing and leaning out too so that's awesome.
That’s rough man, 70+ hr weeks can be killer. Did things get more hectic for you cause of increased production and more elaborate goals, or just a lack of good help/qualified people/etc? Hopefully at some point it eases up for you.

I’m in the same boat - beat 90% of the population but don’t be brutally strict about it

I’m definitely recomping successfully. I think I’m going to eat in a slight surplus for the next few weeks until about the 2nd week of may and then start doing a slow cut with lean edge. Very slow and controlled though, with no intention of losing any of the gains

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s rough man, 70+ hr weeks can be killer. Did things get more hectic for you cause of increased production and more elaborate goals, or just a lack of good help/qualified people/etc? Hopefully at some point it eases up for you.

I’m in the same boat - beat 90% of the population but don’t be brutally strict about it

I’m definitely recomping successfully. I think I’m going to eat in a slight surplus for the next few weeks until about the 2nd week of may and then start doing a slow cut with lean edge. Very slow and controlled though, with no intention of losing any of the gains
Thank you. I love helping people and enjoy the products, science, formulation, etc. I'm a great customer service person bc I love helping and interacting with people, but I'm not a good sales person bc I'm not persistent and I hate making cold calls. So I've always needed more help with sales, and its hard to find. And also, I'm not much of a social media person and that's an avenue that we definitely need more help in. We need to do a better job posting on there and we also need more people sharing and participating with our posts.

I'm used to hectic, but really its a combination of things. Last year was down bc of Covid and we had so much money tied up in new products, labels, etc. and then got hit with a lot of out of stocks bc of the Covid effects on the supply chain. A lot of the new releases from the last 12 weeks, the money had been tied up in for many months and it just hadn't been a good time to launch bc of Covid. Right now, we literally have (and I'm not exaggerating) over 15k tied up in just labels for products that haven't launched yet. That's how many new products are actually in process between the companies. So its just a variety of factors + lack of help with some things.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. I love helping people and enjoy the products, science, formulation, etc. I'm a great customer service person bc I love helping and interacting with people, but I'm not a good sales person bc I'm not persistent and I hate making cold calls. So I've always needed more help with sales, and its hard to find. And also, I'm not much of a social media person and that's an avenue that we definitely need more help in. We need to do a better job posting on there and we also need more people sharing and participating with our posts.

I'm used to hectic, but really its a combination of things. Last year was down bc of Covid and we had so much money tied up in new products, labels, etc. and then got hit with a lot of out of stocks bc of the Covid effects on the supply chain. A lot of the new releases from the last 12 weeks, the money had been tied up in for many months and it just hadn't been a good time to launch bc of Covid. Right now, we literally have (and I'm not exaggerating) over 15k tied up in just labels for products that haven't launched yet. That's how many new products are actually in process between the companies. So its just a variety of factors + lack of help with some things.
I get that. I spent a good portion of my life doing promotions and in turn, some sales, for independent music and had to get really good at social media in general, which included taking a small class in marketing on it, and figuring out how to start being comfortable just like reaching out to people in a “cold call” sense.
It is NOT an inherent skill for most in my opinion, but can be developed when you’re really confident in the stuff you’re promoting. There’s ways to do it that’s not so “in your face” which always throws me off personally; when any advertisement or anyone reaching out is too aggressive or too blatant about it.
You guys have the products and the science to get behind though, it’s really a matter of getting the name out there. There’s a vast sea of untapped customers for you still.

on a completely unrelated note I ate like sh*t today but I’m ok with that. It’s Easter.
I’m always one of like 6 people who went into my gym today to get a pre-party cardio and isolation movement session. The pump is real.

and I brought glycophase. I’m good lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha you are already a step ahead .. i was gonna suggest glycophase

i suggest people in gym to keep this handy .. dont need to take it everyday but always good to have it on hand when you get that craving to eat that big meal .. 25-35g carbs per 1 cap does pretty well and the pumps you get from it is amazing too lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I get that. I spent a good portion of my life doing promotions and in turn, some sales, for independent music and had to get really good at social media in general, which included taking a small class in marketing on it, and figuring out how to start being comfortable just like reaching out to people in a “cold call” sense.
It is NOT an inherent skill for most in my opinion, but can be developed when you’re really confident in the stuff you’re promoting. There’s ways to do it that’s not so “in your face” which always throws me off personally; when any advertisement or anyone reaching out is too aggressive or too blatant about it.
You guys have the products and the science to get behind though, it’s really a matter of getting the name out there. There’s a vast sea of untapped customers for you still.

on a completely unrelated note I ate like sh*t today but I’m ok with that. It’s Easter.
I’m always one of like 6 people who went into my gym today to get a pre-party cardio and isolation movement session. The pump is real.

and I brought glycophase. I’m good lol
Agreed. I'm trying to get better at it. I wish I could take a class of some type on it; that just goes back to the hours in the day part as well. But I'm trying to do the best I can do. I feel like we make great products, just not enough people know about them.

And yeah, I ate terrible yesterday too. The closest thing I came to eating healthy would be if you consider Cadbury Eggs to be eggs haha :ROFLMAO:

GlycoPhase definitely helps with stuff like that. I forgot to bring mine with me yesterday and could definitely tell a difference. It help so much with not feeling bloated and miserable after for me.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I'm trying to get better at it. I wish I could take a class of some type on it; that just goes back to the hours in the day part as well. But I'm trying to do the best I can do. I feel like we make great products, just not enough people know about them.

And yeah, I ate terrible yesterday too. The closest thing I came to eating healthy would be if you consider Cadbury Eggs to be eggs haha :ROFLMAO:

GlycoPhase definitely helps with stuff like that. I forgot to bring mine with me yesterday and could definitely tell a difference. It help so much with not feeling bloated and miserable after for me.
Are you guys running any ads on social media? Promo videos or anything of the sort?
they’re EXTREMELY affordable and can be done in a way that’s really not pushy or aggressive marketing tactics, more “raising awareness” if you will.
Take something like KannaEase for example; there’s been so many articles/surveys about the mental health detriments of the last year and anxiety about the future.
A TON of people think the only way to deal with this anxiety is either prescription drugs or tough it out.
There’s not a ton of awareness in the general public about nootropics, and certainly not ones geared more towards relaxation and calming over just “focused!” If you know what I mean......

there’s so many products you have where this logic applies, and it extends far beyond the bodybuilding/athletic community. And it’s so affordable to pinpoint your test markets and alter the ads as you see fit based on measurable performance metrics.

And yea, I can notice a difference with glycophase for sure. I don’t take it daily, but probably 4 days a week or so. Usually just one cap but sometimes if I know the consumption might be crazy, I’ll do 2.
I need to do legs a bit later, but it looks like it might get closer to high 70s outside....... I’m really hoping to do an outdoor jog in an attempt to start getting my color back. I look much better and leaner with a decent tan

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you guys running any ads on social media? Promo videos or anything of the sort?
they’re EXTREMELY affordable and can be done in a way that’s really not pushy or aggressive marketing tactics, more “raising awareness” if you will.
Take something like KannaEase for example; there’s been so many articles/surveys about the mental health detriments of the last year and anxiety about the future.
A TON of people think the only way to deal with this anxiety is either prescription drugs or tough it out.
There’s not a ton of awareness in the general public about nootropics, and certainly not ones geared more towards relaxation and calming over just “focused!” If you know what I mean......

there’s so many products you have where this logic applies, and it extends far beyond the bodybuilding/athletic community. And it’s so affordable to pinpoint your test markets and alter the ads as you see fit based on measurable performance metrics.

And yea, I can notice a difference with glycophase for sure. I don’t take it daily, but probably 4 days a week or so. Usually just one cap but sometimes if I know the consumption might be crazy, I’ll do 2.
I need to do legs a bit later, but it looks like it might get closer to high 70s outside....... I’m really hoping to do an outdoor jog in an attempt to start getting my color back. I look much better and leaner with a decent tan
We aren't running any social media ads at this time; honestly, bc I know nothing about them. And the couple of times we've tried to outsource this in the past, we've gotten screwed over.

And I absolutely agree with what you're saying about stress, anxiety, and depression. KannaEase is great for that and so is our Stress & Anxiety Support. Just not enough people know about them.

I agree also about our products extending past the bodybuilding/athletic community. A lot of our products we need to find ways to get the word spread to the general health community and pretty much just everyone. Some good examples are Joint Support XT, Stress & Anxiety Support, Immune Support XT, and even Focus XT.

I hope you have a great workout. It's in the 70's here today too. Have a pretty good beard going from the winter; think its about time to trim it back haha.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
We aren't running any social media ads at this time; honestly, bc I know nothing about them. And the couple of times we've tried to outsource this in the past, we've gotten screwed over.

And I absolutely agree with what you're saying about stress, anxiety, and depression. KannaEase is great for that and so is our Stress & Anxiety Support. Just not enough people know about them.

I agree also about our products extending past the bodybuilding/athletic community. A lot of our products we need to find ways to get the word spread to the general health community and pretty much just everyone. Some good examples are Joint Support XT, Stress & Anxiety Support, Immune Support XT, and even Focus XT.

I hope you have a great workout. It's in the 70's here today too. Have a pretty good beard going from the winter; think its about time to trim it back haha.
If you ever want to shoot the sh*t about social media marketing and cost effective ads just DM me, it’s such an interesting development in the way product awareness is consumed compared to when I was a kid.
I had a great leg day yesterday. Still looking super lean by my standards as of now. Upped calories this week and will do the same next week, then start to slowly taper after making dietary adjustments for a mini cut
194 currently. 2 lbs heavier and visibly leaner than pre cycle and definitely lost the water from the 4.

High of 80 today, definitely doing cardio outside. Already looking nice

Last edited:
MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Gotta say fellas....
Was not feeling it today.
kids slept like crap last night and therefore so did I.

tired, sore, and just kind of blah.
Surprisingly I hit or broke all my numbers today on the push routine, but I may cut the volume down on the first Pull routine of the week tomorrow. I did a couple miles in the heat today which I need to reacclimate to and I still feel underfed despite being right on point with low calorie dense food and hitting my targets as far as a slight surplus.

Low fat taco salad with a carb friendly quesadilla for dinner, low fat cheese. Great macros breakdown besides sodium, but I’m not concerned about that. I’m never too high or too low and my BP is solid. If I hold a bit of water from it, at least it tasted good. I’m not some Mr. Diced To The Socks here so I can at least enjoy my food properly before doing any aggressive mini cuts

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gotta say fellas....
Was not feeling it today.
kids slept like crap last night and therefore so did I.

tired, sore, and just kind of blah.
Surprisingly I hit or broke all my numbers today on the push routine, but I may cut the volume down on the first Pull routine of the week tomorrow. I did a couple miles in the heat today which I need to reacclimate to and I still feel underfed despite being right on point with low calorie dense food and hitting my targets as far as a slight surplus.

Low fat taco salad with a carb friendly quesadilla for dinner, low fat cheese. Great macros breakdown besides sodium, but I’m not concerned about that. I’m never too high or too low and my BP is solid. If I hold a bit of water from it, at least it tasted good. I’m not some Mr. Diced To The Socks here so I can at least enjoy my food properly before doing any aggressive mini cuts
haha the hysteria over sodium is so overblown... I eat so much its not even fair and have never had any issue. People think adding a little salt to a meal is "overdoing it"

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
haha the hysteria over sodium is so overblown... I eat so much its not even fair and have never had any issue. People think adding a little salt to a meal is "overdoing it"
Dude I don’t even mind it. I think with how often and how hard I train that I need a decent amount.

I’ve been forced to train early, fasted, twice this week. I actually really enjoyed it. I used to do IF and forgot how much lighter on my feet I feel.
I have no intention of IF right now, but considering my heavy meals are later at night, early fasted training might be beneficial for me.
Then the rest of the day is recovery food. Could be a nice switch up for my summer recomp goals

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've always been an AM trainer vs training in the evening. I can't do fasted training though. When my feet hit the ground I need some food :ROFLMAO:

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
I've always been an AM trainer vs training in the evening. I can't do fasted training though. When my feet hit the ground I need some food :ROFLMAO:
I like training in the morning, or early afternoon. Not a fan of evenings when avoidable.
I like doing cardio fasted. I feel lighter on my feet and there’s no indigestion that can possibly creep up. Then I eat, wait an hour or two, go lift.
That’s been the last 2 days at least and I feel good doing it. And it bumps my cardio up about 10 min extra a day so that’s either more fat loss or more food I get to eat......
Will depend on the week and goal lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So...... are any of these ghrelin antagonists?
I’m super hungry every night, without fail.
My body is used to having a little meal about an hour or two before I sleep, but lately I feel like a bottomless pit for food.
AE def -

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
So with all the stuff going on, closing on a house soon, work crap, etc.....I haven’t thought much about updating the log, and up until a few days ago things were a bit stagnant.
I can feel a bit more fullness coming on, I’m leaning out and not holding water much anymore, and I’m actually going to up my cals a bit more and try to eek out a bit more size, the tiniest 1/4lb of pure miracle even, before I begin to think about a real cut. Even then I don’t think I’ll be doing so super aggressively anytime soon, as I’m not intending to compete or do anything other than what makes need happy- training to be healthy, strong, and look good.

here’s some updated pics.

weight has been fluctuating between low and mid 190’s mostly, but I’m not checking my weight every day like I should

Strength didn’t drop much from cycle, just the alpha mental aspect of it. I warm up longer and need to get in the zone, where the androgens had me walk in like Superman.
Diet still in check. It’s kind of just the way I eat now. Some days crazy clean, some days I might have one meal that’s not the cleanest but still fits my caloric allotment, other days I eat 70% clean but give myself a fun food night with pizza or something (usually 1 real cheat meal and 1 dessert style thing a week)

very excited to see where next month is in terms of gains

*pics are first thing, no pump, no fullness, need carbs *

Attachments

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So with all the stuff going on, closing on a house soon, work crap, etc.....I haven’t thought much about updating the log, and up until a few days ago things were a bit stagnant.
I can feel a bit more fullness coming on, I’m leaning out and not holding water much anymore, and I’m actually going to up my cals a bit more and try to eek out a bit more size, the tiniest 1/4lb of pure miracle even, before I begin to think about a real cut. Even then I don’t think I’ll be doing so super aggressively anytime soon, as I’m not intending to compete or do anything other than what makes need happy- training to be healthy, strong, and look good.

here’s some updated pics.

weight has been fluctuating between low and mid 190’s mostly, but I’m not checking my weight every day like I should

Strength didn’t drop much from cycle, just the alpha mental aspect of it. I warm up longer and need to get in the zone, where the androgens had me walk in like Superman.
Diet still in check. It’s kind of just the way I eat now. Some days crazy clean, some days I might have one meal that’s not the cleanest but still fits my caloric allotment, other days I eat 70% clean but give myself a fun food night with pizza or something (usually 1 real cheat meal and 1 dessert style thing a week)

very excited to see where next month is in terms of gains

*pics are first thing, no pump, no fullness, need carbs *
Your build, diet and general lifestyle sound nearly identical to mine haha. Some days too hectic to breathe, diet just "normal" (for you haha - others think im very weird cuz I eat nearly the same thing every day) and training cuz you like it.

I've been in a big funk the last month tho with some injuries and work projects that have just been miserable so i'm a bit behind (and have had a few extra cheat days as well as some that were basically no food just cuz i was too tired to cook/eat).

Glad to hear things seem to be progressing tho... coming off any cycle can be crappy just from that loss of alpha feeling. Having some natty goodies to help certainly makes a world of difference getting through that first 6-8 weeks of PCDoldrums ha

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Your build, diet and general lifestyle sound nearly identical to mine haha. Some days too hectic to breathe, diet just "normal" (for you haha - others think im very weird cuz I eat nearly the same thing every day) and training cuz you like it.

I've been in a big funk the last month tho with some injuries and work projects that have just been miserable so i'm a bit behind (and have had a few extra cheat days as well as some that were basically no food just cuz i was too tired to cook/eat).

Glad to hear things seem to be progressing tho... coming off any cycle can be crappy just from that loss of alpha feeling. Having some natty goodies to help certainly makes a world of difference getting through that first 6-8 weeks of PCDoldrums ha
Here’s the thing bro - I felt almost instantly better OFF cycle than I did after about 4-5 weeks on. I truly think I used the wrong test base at too high of a dosage. I would experiment with the 4-andro and lower it and start to feel better. I’m guessing 1 and epi would have been great on their own.
The combination of supplements I’m on now seem to be having me recover nicely.
The trinity from CEL, reduce xt, coq10, Hawthorne, and a bit of lean edge (helped a lot the last week but I think with the way I’m using it, it’s more of a Recomp supp than a cutter). Keeping calories in check and even higher calories day I’m fairly conscious about where my food sources are coming from.
But I still need to gain like 5-10 lbs of muscle, lose 5-10 lbs of fat, and then maintain that forever 😂😂

Edit: I have added in Cissus and Helios for my joints, and Ursa Major cause why not, those bogo’s was the shiznit

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Here’s the thing bro - I felt almost instantly better OFF cycle than I did after about 4-5 weeks on. I truly think I used the wrong test base at too high of a dosage. I would experiment with the 4-andro and lower it and start to feel better. I’m guessing 1 and epi would have been great on their own.
The combination of supplements I’m on now seem to be having me recover nicely.
The trinity from CEL, reduce xt, coq10, Hawthorne, and a bit of lean edge (helped a lot the last week but I think with the way I’m using it, it’s more of a Recomp supp than a cutter). Keeping calories in check and even higher calories day I’m fairly conscious about where my food sources are coming from.
But I still need to gain like 5-10 lbs of muscle, lose 5-10 lbs of fat, and then maintain that forever 😂😂

Edit: I have added in Cissus and Helios for my joints, and Ursa Major cause why not, those bogo’s was the shiznit
I have literally never felt better on cycle than when I run epiandro (CEL StanoPlex) solo. I would run it year round if it were reasonable to (and if i didnt have naturally high liver vals ha). Coming off is so easy too but man do I miss that libio and alpha boost that takes it to a whole different level.