PCT and coming off Anabolic’s.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
Based on personal experience, how does everyone feel when they come off? The initial first month where the gear is leaving your system, the month after while you PCT, and when your completely off.
I’m currently pcting and it sucks, I have lack of energy, am always sad, and I can’t find things to be happy about.
I’m sure it gets better once I start producing test or my test levels come up, but this sucks lol.
Let me know what your guy’s experience is.

DrChicken

Awards
How long were you on cycle bro?

I’ve literally only done one cycle in 2008 it was 4 weeks of tren xtreme and I was 18 so I barely remember feeling off at all.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
How long were you on cycle bro?

I’ve literally only done one cycle in 2008 it was 4 weeks of tren xtreme and I was 18 so I barely remember feeling off at all.
20 weeks roughly.

DrChicken

Awards
Jeez bro what were your doses?

That’s a long cycle. was that your first?

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always takes a few weeks for me to begin to feel normal but I only do 8 week orals. Couldn’t imagine coming off 20 weeks. What are you taking?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
20 weeks roughly.
Things come back slowly but they do come back. But, now I never come off cause I'm on TRT. But, after a 20 week run it will take some time to get back to normal

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
Jeez bro what were your doses?

That’s a long cycle. was that your first?
Nope.
50mg Anadrol for 4 weeks
With:
500mg test 12 weeks
375 test 2 weeks
250 test 2 weeks
125 test 4 weeks

Now I’m off and pcting.

RusTLad

Awards
I've found PCT difficult in the past and can definitely relate to feeling low during this time. In my experience I feel better if I drop the Clomid and run Nolvadex + Proviron. 3-4 weeks of that and I'm usually feeling back to normal.