PCS dosing ?

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Would their be a benefit to dosing PCS high for the first week or two of PCT. Maybe 6 to 8 caps a day then taper down. Does body weight enter into this factor. I am around 280. I am pulsing Epi and X tren and running PCS on off days and the PCS is working OUTSTANDING. As most people who run X tren know shut down is hard and fast. I currently have a decent sex drive and full function and am on week 4. Thanks for a great product - PCS is solid.

JLM5151

JLM5151

Awards
I haven't seen any of the reps every recommending increasing the dose of PCS, not to say it couldn't be done, but it does seem to get the job done at the normal dosage of 2 in the AM and 2 in the PM. AI rep could def let you know if there would be any benefit in upping, but it almost seems like it could be a waste...

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would their be a benefit to dosing PCS high for the first week or two of PCT. Maybe 6 to 8 caps a day then taper down. Does body weight enter into this factor. I am around 280. I am pulsing Epi and X tren and running PCS on off days and the PCS is working OUTSTANDING. As most people who run X tren know shut down is hard and fast. I currently have a decent sex drive and full function and am on week 4. Thanks for a great product - PCS is solid.
No not really. Some have dosed it higher with no adverse effects but it is not a recommended practice ....

poacher

Awards
  • Established
No not really. Some have dosed it higher with no adverse effects but it is not a recommended practice ....
Great , thank you. Just curious - I have been experimenting a little. Been running My PCS AM 2 afternoon 1 and evening 1. Seems to be a little more effective for me. probably just me - but any advantage to running it spread out. Thanks, GREAT product

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great , thank you. Just curious - I have been experimenting a little. Been running My PCS AM 2 afternoon 1 and evening 1. Seems to be a little more effective for me. probably just me - but any advantage to running it spread out. Thanks, GREAT product
I suppose it could be spread out 1+1+1+1 during the day but to get the optimum doses I would think the 2+2 dosing would work best ...