Parabolan & Test Enath Cyle

Teclis

Teclis

Awards
Hi guys

I m on my 2nd week of Parabolan 228mg & 250 Test Enath weekly and in just 2 weeks my strenght increased drastically. Is it possible ? What do you guys think about this cycle ?

I'm prone to gyno thats why I kept the test on 250mg

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I think 250mg test per week is just enough to replace what your body normally makes. All it will do is shut you down. I'd up it to 500mg per week. That is a very good starting dose. If you are gyno prone keep a good SERM on hand and you should be fine. 500mg/week really shouldn't cause gyno issues.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I think 250mg test per week is just enough to replace what your body normally makes. All it will do is shut you down. I'd up it to 500mg per week. That is a very good starting dose. If you are gyno prone keep a good SERM on hand and you should be fine. 500mg/week really shouldn't cause gyno issues.

The average dose of HRT is around 100mg a week. I could make pretty decent gains off 250mg a week alone. Now that being said, if you are going to run it, you might as well up it a little. 400mg is OK, where are people getting real para from these days. Meaning what brand is it.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your going to be shut down anyway from the 250mg of test, but especially from the 19-nor parabolan. So why not up the test and get some nice gains from that as well as the tren. Unless your going for more of a cut, or a cycle with no bloat in which case i'd understand that the dose is just enough to keep the libido, and energy up.

Stupes

A typical male makes about 60mg of test per week. So 250mg is still 4 times natural production. If the guy is already seeing results on 250mg - why do more? If anything ramp it up later in the cycle.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
A typical male makes about 60mg of test per week. So 250mg is still 4 times natural production. If the guy is already seeing results on 250mg - why do more? If anything ramp it up later in the cycle.

You are not taking into account the weight of the Enth ester. So 250mg of Test E per week is only about 150mg of actual test. Not even close to 4x your body's production. (I'm probably off a little bit on the weight)

Ramping up later in the cycle is possible, but it still takes 3 weeks for that ramp up to kick in fully.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stupes - I'd say that the results are in major part due to the tren he's using. 230mg of tren will work wonders, but 250mg will not. Not that it won't have any effect, but i suspect that he's not using it to get maximum gains but to boost his libido, and avoid lethargy.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are not taking into account the weight of the Enth ester. So 250mg of Test E per week is only about 150mg of actual test. Not even close to 4x your body's production. (I'm probably off a little bit on the weight)

Ramping up later in the cycle is possible, but it still takes 3 weeks for that ramp up to kick in fully.

Took the words out of my mouth ;)

jcp2

Awards
  • Established

The normal range of a male is 300-900 (i forgot the measurement) So the average male makes a varied amount. 60mgs is a completely unveriable number that tells very little. Most HRT docs will adjust dosing accordingly to get their client in the range they would like them to be in.

Stupes

Stupes - I'd say that the results are in major part due to the tren he's using. 230mg of tren will work wonders, but 250mg will not. Not that it won't have any effect, but i suspect that he's not using it to get maximum gains but to boost his libido, and avoid lethargy.
Agreed. Even though it is strange that he is seeing results already with these two esters. I'd guess the Parabolan is really Acetate - but whatever. The tren is the defining factor so 250 mg of test is fine in this stack - agreed?

Stupes

The normal range of a male is 300-900 (i forgot the measurement) So the average male makes a varied amount. 60mgs is a completely unveriable number that tells very little. Most HRT docs will adjust dosing accordingly to get their client in the range they would like them to be in.
Yes - at 900 ng/dl which is the top of the normal range - you have about .06mg of test in circulation. I have read that due to the half life of natural testosterone - this relates to 7 mg produced per day - which is about 50mg of test per week. So 60mg is even higher than the top normal. Agreed - it could be far lower than this.

Teclis

Teclis

Awards
Thanks for your replies guys and as some of you said I m using the 250mg test to keep up the natural test and focus on Parabolan.

The Parabolan I am using is no fake and is pharmaceutical. I m thinking to add some Winstrol beacuse my aim is cutting while keeping my muscle and go down from 13% bodyfat to 9-10%

Stupes

Agreed - sorry it is actually about 172 mg of test. But it's still much more than natural production. And in some normal cases of people making 6-6.5 mg a day - 172 is right around 4 times the normal range.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your replies guys and as some of you said I m using the 250mg test to keep up the natural test and focus on Parabolan.

The Parabolan I am using is no fake and is pharmaceutical. I m thinking to add some Winstrol beacuse my aim is cutting while keeping my muscle and go down from 13% bodyfat to 9-10%

Thats what i figured, tren is cool stuff, it's pretty much the only AAS which in and of itself has the ability to lower BF. Winny wouldn't be a bad addition, though i think you could just up the test to 350-400mg/wk and keep the cals low, and you wouldn't bloat. That drop in BF% from 13% to 9% is gonna look dramatic man, right around there is when you notice the most difference. Congrats on getting real parabolan, I had to settle for plain Tren-A, not all of us are as resourcefull as you ;).

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys

I m on my 2nd week of Parabolan 228mg & 250 Test Enath weekly and in just 2 weeks my strenght increased drastically. Is it possible ? What do you guys think about this cycle ?

I'm prone to gyno thats why I kept the test on 250mg
solid stack, if i were personally running it i would up the dosage a bit for each but you kind of answered your own question. bodies respond differently and require different dosages but you found your sweet spot. you already saw great increases in strength so you must be doing something right, just keep your diet and workout routines up to par and monitor your body as far as dosing is concerned but i see no big issue with it if you are already having good gains. your stack should provide some nice lean gains but i would tweak diet and add in some cardio if you want to lose more bodyfat and not add winstrol, you have a great foundation though. if i had to add anything it would be T3.

btw, dont forget the HHB carbonate ester in tren that takes up ~35%, lowering the actual tren base amount. had to throw that in there ;) good luck bro, keep us updated.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established

The only pharmaceutical grade para that I have ever head of was discontinued 10 years ago, what is the brand, just curious. Mabye things have changed recently.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Yes - at 900 ng/dl which is the top of the normal range - you have about .06mg of test in circulation. I have read that due to the half life of natural testosterone - this relates to 7 mg produced per day - which is about 50mg of test per week. So 60mg is even higher than the top normal. Agreed - it could be far lower than this.

The only problem with this is that 200mg of test for me and 200mg of test for you is going to cause different rises in blood concentrations. Quality of product is also a factor. I had a doctor tell me his patients bloodwork got better when he switched from a compounding pharmacy to upjohn, dose being the same.

Teclis

Teclis

Awards
Later today I will post you a pic of the Parabolan I got. A guy I know got me enough for a 10 week cycle directly from France which comes in vials.

I'm falling in love with this compound because it s toning me up perfectly. I thought about T3 but last time I used I lost a lot of muscle but I was on 400 Equipose / 250mg Sust.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Later today I will post you a pic of the Parabolan I got. A guy I know got me enough for a 10 week cycle directly from France which comes in vials.

I'm falling in love with this compound because it s toning me up perfectly. I thought about T3 but last time I used I lost a lot of muscle but I was on 400 Equipose / 250mg Sust.

Para was made by Negma France and discontinued some time around 97-98. I have never seen any, or heard of any real stuff even when i first started on the message boards around 2000. Their were a few undergrounds who made it a while back, but not in amps. I am also pretty sure it is not produced by anyone anymore (can't be certain, not as up to date as i used to be) I beleive a outfit out of Thailand was making the amps about 4-5 years ago, but i think they tested out just being tren enanthate. If your vials say NEGMA on them, they are fake. Not saying their is nothing in them, most of the deca amps coming in this country that have been tested are fake, and have about 75-100mg of test cyp in them.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Para was made by Negma France and discontinued some time around 97-98. I have never seen any, or heard of any real stuff even when i first started on the message boards around 2000. Their were a few undergrounds who made it a while back, but not in amps. I am also pretty sure it is not produced by anyone anymore (can't be certain, not as up to date as i used to be) I beleive a outfit out of Thailand was making the amps about 4-5 years ago, but i think they tested out just being tren enanthate. If your vials say NEGMA on them, they are fake. Not saying their is nothing in them, most of the deca amps coming in this country that have been tested are fake, and have about 75-100mg of test cyp in them.
i have seen a lot of parabolan lately but it is all from UGL not pharmaceutical.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
i have seen a lot of parabolan lately but it is all from UGL not pharmaceutical.
Not surprising, once someone can get it, everyone can. It really is nothing special, except that people couldn't get it, so that made it popular.

Teclis

Teclis

Awards
No it doesn't say Negma...just Parabolan and other specifications and that is produced in France etc.

I don't think it s a fake but it doesn't make that difference for me because I take a shot every 5 days so if it's tren enathate I'm going quite safe.

What do you think if I add some T3 to this cycle instead of EC stack ???

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
balkan pharm makes para, not sure about the quality though.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
No it doesn't say Negma...just Parabolan and other specifications and that is produced in France etc.

I don't think it s a fake but it doesn't make that difference for me because I take a shot every 5 days so if it's tren enathate I'm going quite safe.

What do you think if I add some T3 to this cycle instead of EC stack ???
parabolan is known to lower thyroid hormone levels so the T3 will help to raise them, aid in fat loss, and reduce prolactin.

i believe Negma was the first to bring parabolan to the market but you wont find of Negma's parabolan anymore. there are many good UGL labs, just have to trust your source or do some homebrewing :)

Teclis

Teclis

Awards
What dosage of T3 do you suggest to this cycle ?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
What dosage of T3 do you suggest to this cycle ?
T3 is usually cycled for up to 6 weeks starting at 12.5 or 25mcg and working your way up to 100mcg by the 3rd week, dose it pyramid style. i would start at 25mcg and work your way up to the 50-75mcg range. you can go higher than that but you may not need to, just play with the dosage and see how your body is reacting.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alchemist11 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 7
craigydar Cycle Logs 4
cleveland1 Anabolics 3
shafey Anabolics 28