P-slin vs AP

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Well I could never take anabolic pump ever since my body adapted to it for some reason and rejects it from my body in a very violent way.

Would I be able to take P-slin without complication or does it basically contain the same things as AP?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Ive used both, and P-slin is an amazing product. I had a few stomach issues the first couple workouts, but when I switched proteins I really loved it,stomach issues went away, Pumps were out of control and endurance through the roof.I am going to use it in the future for sure! Jacob has another winner with this one.

John

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I too have used both, and found that AP kicks in faster, but P-Slin is more hardcore on the long run.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
but are they both made form the same thing? What ever is in AP makes it literally impossible for me to take without having to go to the hospital it's like it tears up my insides and I start puking blood. I think it's the tannins or something... just curious.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
P-slin? Have I been living under a rock again?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
P-slin? Have I been living under a rock again?
I think thats what they have been testing now. Let me guess Its a higher dose of the Tannins and a lil something else (maybe)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I think thats what they have been testing now. Let me guess Its a higher dose of the Tannins and a lil something else (maybe)
According to Jacob, there's just ONE compound :)

According to Jacob, there's just ONE compound :)
You are making amazing progress jjohn...keep it up!

We just added an additional compound to Pslin. This is just from a health stand point and should make you crave complex carbohydrates and dislike sugars.

Pslin is unique because your body requires less insulin output. The old pancrease gets a rest, and you still get an anabolic response as you would with insulin release.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

We just added an additional compound to Pslin. This is just from a health stand point and should make you crave complex carbohydrates and dislike sugars.

Pslin is unique because your body requires less insulin output. The old pancrease gets a rest, and you still get an anabolic response as you would with insulin release.
Very cool.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

Thanks a lot for your support J! And whoa! crave complex carbs!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Jacob Ill take a box of P-slin please! especially if its better then the beta I just finished!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much money should I be saving for a bottle of this stuff?. Will it be out before I finish my bottles of AP?. I have 1 full bottle and one I would say I'm a quarter of the way finished with.

The price is super cheap for its mechanism of action and novelty. 35-37 for a 30 day supply.

Jacob my man, you never fail to amaze me. Now will this stack well With AP or to be used at diff times? Sorry im new to this P-Slin talk
You can stack with Anabolic Pump. If you like to conserve, you use Pslin in the morning on off days and pre workout and AP will other meals.

Or use Pslin pre workout and AP with other meals. Pslin and AP will last well over 30 days with this method.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You can stack with Anabolic Pump. If you like to conserve, you use Pslin in the morning on off days and pre workout and AP will other meals.

Or use Pslin pre workout and AP with other meals. Pslin and AP will last well over 30 days with this method.
JJ's go a plan! :twisted:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yep gonna have to pick up 2 bottles when she comes out.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Very Very good stuff guys.

As far as any kind of stomach discomfort goes, I feel as though Pslin might be a little less intense on your bowels...mostly due to the gas that I initially for from AP but have never gotten from PSlin.

Plus the two work very well synergistically.

tattoopierced1

i loved this stuff...cant wait for it to be released...speaking of that, is there a date set yet for this?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very Very good stuff guys.

As far as any kind of stomach discomfort goes, I feel as though Pslin might be a little less intense on your bowels...mostly due to the gas that I initially for from AP but have never gotten from PSlin.

Plus the two work very well synergistically.
How are you doseing the 2 PI?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
On workout days I take my AP 15mins before meal 1 and 15 minutes before my post workout meal. I take the PSlin 15 minutes before my preworkout meal.

And on non workout days I don't use PSlin. I only dose AP 3 time 15 minutes priors to 40g+ carb meals (1,3,5).

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On workout days I take my AP 15mins before meal 1 and 15 minutes before my post workout meal. I take the PSlin 15 minutes before my preworkout meal.

And on non workout days I don't use PSlin. I only dose AP 3 time 15 minutes priors to 40g+ carb meals (1,3,5).
Thanks bro. I take it your aiming for lean mass or a recomp from the carb intake?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. I take it your aiming for lean mass or a recomp from the carb intake?
Lean Mass...basically taking in carbs is the most essential part of building muscle. But taking in a lot of carbs will cause you to bloat up and put on excess fat. I find that AP and now PSlin really help to curb that bloat and fat. As well as having a few other nice effects...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lean Mass...basically taking in carbs is the most essential part of building muscle. But taking in a lot of carbs will cause you to bloat up and put on excess fat. I find that AP and now PSlin really help to curb that bloat and fat. As well as having a few other nice effects...
How many carbs you shooting for a day w/ using the P-Slin/AP combo?

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
my question hasn't been answered. Is this safe for me to take? I cannot take AP because the ingredients make me puke blood within minutes of ingesting it. Please let me know if this contains the same things as AP.

my question hasn't been answered. Is this safe for me to take? I cannot take AP because the ingredients make me puke blood within minutes of ingesting it. Please let me know if this contains the same things as AP.
One of the same ingredients, you are better off without it.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Puke blood? Holy crapola! Never heard of anything like that before.. It works wonders for me, everyone is different. Too bad you can't witness the super powers of it :(

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
alrighty =/ thats too bad... i wish I understood why I can't take AP... I took it for a whole month then suddenly my body rejected it.

Any more neat stuff in the works?

wahoo10

Awards
When can we expect Pslin to be available on nutraplanet? I've used AP with great success and I would love to be able to stack these two together.