P-slin question

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered a bottle of Pslin and was wondering, since I havent seen any recent reviews on it, when would be the best time to use this stuff?

I am going to be returning to the gym after about 2 months of no lifting or dieting or anything healthy and I guess my question is, should I wait to start using the Pslin until Ive been back lifting for a while or would it be wise to use it near the beginning of my return?

From what Ive read differnt places, Pslin appears to induce insane pumps when taken pre workout with about 100g carbs. Knowing only that, IMO I think I shoud wait to use it untill I stop getting good pumps just from a preworkout supp.

Anyone have any other suggestions???

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The pumps from P-Slin (and other nutrient repartitioners / insulin sensitizers) are from food being pushed into muscles. You can actually do it without products like that, too, but it (for me, at least) has a more pronounced effect.

I utilize products like that when I'm taking in any large carbohydrate-containing meal (refeeds during a ketogenic diet, cheat meals, etc.). So, whether you choose to take something like this specifically pre-workout or any other time is up to you.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
The pumps from P-Slin (and other nutrient repartitioners / insulin sensitizers) are from food being pushed into muscles. You can actually do it without products like that, too, but it (for me, at least) has a more pronounced effect.

I utilize products like that when I'm taking in any large carbohydrate-containing meal (refeeds during a ketogenic diet, cheat meals, etc.). So, whether you choose to take something like this specifically pre-workout or any other time is up to you.
Right, I kinda knew about the pushing of nutrients. IDK what my real question was/is now the next day.

One thing I did read was that Pslin was designed specifically for pre workout usage while AP was designed to allow you to eat more carbs throughout the day without the response of an insulin spike.
Man, I coulda used an AP or 2 this past sunday. My girl and I went to lunch and I pounded a crap load of steak fries and then passed out on my cough for 6hrs and totally missed out on time with my woman.:pat:

Or maybe I just needed :slap: