Unanswered oxandrolone and test

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you feel you can rock it thats all that matters in the end.
Don’t have a whole lot of choice. Although I’m lucky to never have struggled with looks. Confidence and security in yourself is the most important for female attraction anyways. I realize this as I continue getting older and uglier with it, it’s but a very small part of what attracts women.
And definitely isn’t what keeps them.
Ive even found over the years I’ve been massively attracted to a woman that takes what she has, good or bad, makes it work and Rocks it withtotal confidence.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Youre a better man than me, id do the transplant. I shaved it as a teenager and a girl said i looked like a bad boy. I refuse looking like a thug again lol. Some can carry it great though but not me 😂
By the time it happens, if it happens, transplant might be an option. Its come a long ways. They used to be so bad...

Ive thrown so many DHT’s at my hair in the past year and my hair was completely not affected so I don't think im gonna have to worry about it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
By the time it happens, if it happens, transplant might be an option. Its come a long ways. They used to be so bad...

Ive thrown so many DHT’s at my hair in the past year and my hair was completely not affected so I don't think im gonna have to worry about it.
If they are worth a shyt in 5 years and NO ONE can tell I’ve had it done, I’ll do it. But they looked bad back in the 2000s. I’ll start researching some day. I’m not going over 5k for this, much rather put that money into my physique but if my hair gets bad enough, we’ll see....

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t have a whole lot of choice. Although I’m lucky to never have struggled with looks. Confidence and security in yourself is the most important for female attraction anyways. I realize this as I continue getting older and uglier with it, it’s but a very small part of what attracts women.
And definitely isn’t what keeps them.
Ive even found over the years I’ve been massively attracted to a woman that takes what she has, good or bad, makes it work and Rocks it withtotal confidence.

Yup, i actually get more compliments the older i get, confidence and probably i look more like a man than a boy now. Some women loves shaved men and some men can pull it off great too. I have so thick hair theres no way ill lose it and thats probably why it would ve uncomfortable for me to shave it off. (too used having hair😁)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Looka great now from what ive seen but ita costly