Overcarbing

Synthetik

Awards
Man, I just ate my postworkout meal and I over did it on the rice. I had 2 whole cups of wild brown rice! Oh well, at least it wasn't pizza and beer! Ha. Gonna have to hit the cardio in the morning! By the way, Im on a cutting diet, so that's why I'm stressing.:frustrate

zodiach

Awards
If its post-workout I wouldnt worry too much about it, how much is it compared to what you were planning on having? Also do you ever have cheat days? May be working into your favor...

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
bah, after a workout is the best time to fuel up on carbs. most is going to replenish muscle glycogen stores and not be stored as fat. I usually eat a very large meal post workout when cutting and i still end up dropping pounds.
cc

Man, I just ate my postworkout meal and I over did it on the rice. I had 2 whole cups of wild brown rice! Oh well, at least it wasn't pizza and beer! Ha. Gonna have to hit the cardio in the morning! By the way, Im on a cutting diet, so that's why I'm stressing.:frustrate

Blinq

Awards
From time to time such overfeed may be good for you. This carbs won't spike ur slin much and will switch your body into the anabolic state for a short time - this is how tkd diet works.

BBAddict

Awards
Cheat meals are necessary even when cutting, so just look at it as a cheat meal. A little bump for your metabolism is good for making sure you continue cutting.