Ostarine Cycle, 10 or 12 weeks

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am at the end of my first ostarine cycle. I wanted to go 8 weeks but decided to go 10 because the training, nutrition, and the effects of the supllent are really rolling very good right now, especially the workout, I am using more weight in every session. I dont feel any side effects or signs of supression. Do you think it is safe to go 12 weeks? How much worse will the supression be if you go 2 weeks longer?

My doses were
Week 1-3: 10mg Osta 10mg MK677
Week 3-8: 15mg osta 12.5 MK677
Week 8-10:17mg osta 12.5mg MK677

Can I go 2 weeks longer? I have no PCT on hand, only arimistane, 6 bromo and inhibit P in case of an estrogen emergency.

Post cycle planned on taking 20mg MK677 daily, DAA and inhibit P, because MK677 raised prolactin levels. Does that sound like a good idea?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you had bloods done?

supression isn’t always something you ‘feel’ bro

no pct on hand......I hope the bloods don’t show you are suppressed but as mild as osta is, just 3mg a day can shutdown natural production so.......

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I would get Nolva or Clomid asap. Preferably Nolva cause' Osta can induce gyno.

Like Whiskey said, you don't allways feel suppression and Osta plummets shbg, so even though your total T is low, you can still have some free T. But when you come off and your shbg rises, you have low T and very low free T.

If your pct is in order I don't see a problem going for 10 weeks especially with those moderate dosages. I've heard that Osta can be 'surprinsingly' hard for lipids and liver so there is that to consider.

Also, 6-bromo is not an adequate artillery for "estrogen emergency". Arimistane does basically nothing for estradiol, but I've heard it can lower contrisol so in that regard it's a decent addition to pct. If you want to use otc ai I would look into Iron Legion - Virtus or Black lion research - Letrone. But Aromasin (Exemestane) would be best imo.

But seriously, get a serm!

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I dont have bloodwork. So I cant take any serms anyway, if I dont know my hormone levels. Thursday is end of week 10. you think I am going to get sick when I get off?

I am not planning on doing bloodwork or a PCT. I have saliva tests for testosterone though to see if my testosterone is normal. I dont even know where to get serms by the way so its not by choice that I have nothing on hand

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I dont have bloodwork. So I cant take any serms anyway, if I dont know my hormone levels. Thursday is end of week 10. you think I am going to get sick when I get off?

I am not planning on doing bloodwork or a PCT. I have saliva tests for testosterone though to see if my testosterone is normal
well that’s not quite right bro, why can’t you take w serm without knowing your hormone levels? You’ve already taken a sarm with no intention of seeing what effect it’s had on your hormones?

honestly, imo messing with your endocrine system and health without trying to identify or mitigate the risks (regardless of the fact your using probably the mildest compound there is) just isn’t the right way to go ever, but it’s your body and thus your call.

do I think you’ll get sick? No probably not, do I think you’ll have a rough few months and lose everything you gained? Probably. It’s different for everyone, most of us try to stack the odds in our favour though

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
What do you mean you can't take serms without bloodwork? Of course you can. It's not like your bloodwork has to show certain values for the serm to be safe to take. It could only reviel that a serm is not needed. But in case of no bloodwork, it's safer to take a serm than not to take imo.

No I don't think you get sick, but your T levels are most likely significantly lower that what they were before your Osta cycle. Estradiol can still be moderate to high as been seen happen before with Osta. It's very possibly that you don't feel too rubbish after the cycle and that you recover ok without a proper pct, but with poper pct you recover faster and I believe is better for long term also.

Maybe you are mixing up serms (selective estrogen receptor modulator) and ai's (aromatase inhibitor).

Serms don't lower estrogen, but they help to recover hpta function by 'telling' your brain that theres not enough estrogen so your brain 'tells' your testes to produce more testosterone.

Ai's lower estrogen by inhibiting the aromatase entzyme wich creates E from T.

I'm too lazy to try to make a proper write up. But if you are conserned about taking subtances without bloodwork then I would say taking Osta without bloodwork is a alot more risky than taking a serm without bw.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established

I am not planning on doing bloodwork or a PCT. I have saliva tests for testosterone though to see if my testosterone is normal. I dont even know where to get serms by the way so its not by choice that I have nothing on hand
Ok you added the latter paragraph as I was writing my reaponse. If you can order from the US you can get rc serms. If in EU you could look into tor web. Or maybe try to make friends with the biggest dude in your gym and ask him 😄

In case of no real serm I think best otc pct COULD be something like BLR - Rebirth (natural serm) + Iconic Formulations - Sustain Alpha + CEL - M-Test and maybe have IL - Virtus on hand.

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Im from germany. My gym is closed. I would highly appreciate any suggestion where I can order serms.

If I find a source from serms, what substance/product would you suggest?

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Im from germany. My gym is closed. I would highly appreciate any suggestion where I can order serms. I might not be able to get any serms
I can't think of anything else than the board sponsors here, but ordering to Germany might be risky with the customs? Also remember that sourcing illegal stuff on the forums is prohibited. Rc stuff and the bord sponsors are of course ok to talk about.

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
I would get Nolva or Clomid asap. Preferably Nolva cause' Osta can induce gyno.

Like Whiskey said, you don't allways feel suppression and Osta plummets shbg, so even though your total T is low, you can still have some free T. But when you come off and your shbg rises, you have low T and very low free T.

If your pct is in order I don't see a problem going for 10 weeks especially with those moderate dosages. I've heard that Osta can be 'surprinsingly' hard for lipids and liver so there is that to consider.

Also, 6-bromo is not an adequate artillery for "estrogen emergency". Arimistane does basically nothing for estradiol, but I've heard it can lower contrisol so in that regard it's a decent addition to pct. If you want to use otc ai I would look into Iron Legion - Virtus or Black lion research - Letrone. But Aromasin (Exemestane) would be best imo.

But seriously, get a serm!
This.
I ran Osta at 20 mg for only 6 weeks and my test went from 450 to 270 and that was after Nolvadex PCT! It can be super suppressive.

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is there any use for the things that I have

Testosterone saliva test, arimistane, 6-bromo, inhibit P, mk 677, DAA,?

Should I use some of this things if I cant get PCT medication. I might be able to get my hands on some SERMS though. Which one is best for precautionary use without bloodwork?

Oh and thank you for enlightening me

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
This.
I ran Osta at 20 mg for only 6 weeks and my test went from 450 to 270 and that was after Nolvadex PCT! It can be super suppressive.
Dang. Did you eventually get your T back up?

I once had levels of 200 and something in my last week of 6 week 15 mg Osta run and got up to 580 after 4 weeks of Nolva. I didn't check what it was prior to any ped's (stupid) and didn't check where it settled after discontinuing the Nolva. Will check where I stand in coming months having been off of everything for months.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established

Should I use some of this things if I cant get PCT medication. I might be able to get my hands on some SERMS though. Which one is best for precautionary use without bloodwork?

Don't know anything about the saliva test, but probably better than nothing.

I would use the Arimistane in pct for cortisol control.

6-bromo is a very mild ai, but better than nothing in case of estrogen problems. I would get a stronger ai on hand thoug, allways good to have one. I have given my recommendations on those.

Inhibit-P is a good otc prolactin control if prolactin control is needed?

Mk 677 many seem to like, I don't much about it.

DAA I think is trash. Some say it elevates LH (lutenizing hormone, read if you don't know). In any case I don't it hurts so you can throw that in to your pct since you have it.

Nolvadex and Clomiphene are the most common serms. I would prefere Nolva because it protects from possible gyno better and Clomi can make some people moody.

These are my 0.02 $. There are a lot more experienced and knowledgeable members in this forum though. Maybe some one will add or correct something if needed.

You still didn't tell us what do you mean by using a serm without bloodwork. What are you looking to see there before taking a serm?

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Look at it this way. You'll prob makes better gains off a serm than some weak ass ostarine so why not just do a pct? It'll dry you out a bit too and make you look leaner id rather due a cycle of clomid and bank off the increase test levels.than mess with osta

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Testosterone Saliva Test is like a little kit , where you can send your saliva to laboratory to get tested, and you can see the results online. I already paid for those so I might aswell use them. Any suggestions for the timing of such a test? When I am off ostarine? A week later? Now?

nevermind the serms without bloodwork part. Probably to a miscontruction on my part. I thought I need bloodwork to take a serm and do a PCT...

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Testosterone Saliva Test is like a little kit , where you can send your saliva to laboratory to get tested, and you can see the results online. I already paid for those so I might aswell use them. Any suggestions for the timing of such a test? When I am off ostarine? A week later? Now?
Use it for sure! This is a tough one since you didn't take pre bloods and it's only one test right? I would probably see what my levels are something like 1-2 month after pct. So say about 2-3 moths after you've come off of Osta. It doesn't tell you how much the Osta supressed you and doesn't tell you how well you recovered, but lets you know where stand after all of it, at least somewhat. Now I have no idea how accurate a saliva test is though.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
Dang. Did you eventually get your T back up?

I once had levels of 200 and something in my last week of 6 week 15 mg Osta run and got up to 580 after 4 weeks of Nolva. I didn't check what it was prior to any ped's (stupid) and didn't check where it settled after discontinuing the Nolva. Will check where I stand in coming months having been off of everything for months.
I’m currently doing another round of Nolvadex 20-20-20-10-10-10 and will check again. Those were my levels 2 months after PCT.

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
Get some nolva bro I’m 2 weeks into my pct and feeling good from a 12 week rad cycle ...whisky is the man ... he helped me out with my cot question aswell

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am working on it. Do I have to start PCT right away? The 10 week mark is in 5 days. Maybe I am able to get some until the 12 week mark. can I stop at the 10 week mark and start PCT at the 12 week mark? With 2 weeks of supression....the MK677 might protect my gains in the meanwhile

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is good example of how NOT to run a cycle.

Fail to plan, equals a plan to fail.

Ostarine doesn’t even do anything until 30mg and even that is low...I’m guessing your progress is placebo, and/or maybe the Mk....but even that takes months to work...

Glad you found this place, to know you need a serm

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Progress is definity not plaebo, I became stronger in pretty much every session and have certain curves that are visible now that werent visible before. The progress is definitly real.

Its not my fault that there is so much misinformation out there. I can post 30 links that say ostarine doesnt need SERMs

So... Is it ok to wait 2 weeks in between, or should I go 12 months and hope my stuff arrives at the 12 month mark, by the grace of god

And by the way, maybe I didnt plan everything right because I was misinformed, by multiple sources...but you don't know how I ran my cycle. I didnt miss one single workout, I never once cheated on my diet, ever, and didnt drink one drop of alcohol. My cycle isnt a negative example by any means

Last edited:
TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Progress is definity not plaebo, I became stronger in pretty much every session and have certain curves that are visible now that werent visible before. The progress is definitly real.

Its not my fault that there is so much misinformation out there. I can post 30 links that say ostarine doesnt need SERMs

So... Is it ok to wait 2 weeks in between, or should I go 12 months and hope my stuff arrives at the 12 month mark, by the grace of god

And by the way, maybe I didnt plan everything right because I was misinformed, by multiple sources...but you don't know how I ran my cycle. I didnt miss one single workout, I never once cheated on my diet, ever, and didnt drink one drop of alcohol. My cycle isnt a negative example by any means
1. If you are going to use any PED that is, in any degree, anabolic and/or androgenic, use a SERM.

2. Ask, plan, ask, then revise. Ask for advice, plan your moves, ask for feedback, revise your plans based on said feedback. Don't skip any steps, and don't change the order.

3. Placebos results can be bigger than you EXPECT to see if that's what you WANT to see.

4. Do bloodwork as often as is practical for you. 4 times is ideal for cycles between 6-12 weeks. Before, halfway through, and at the end of cycle, as well as after PCT. It may seem like a lot, but I can't count all of the moon-faced 21 year olds with tits and boner problems because they thought they thought they could just listen to their bodies.

5. Age, training experience/routine, diet, and goals should all be established before you ask about anything that modifies your hormones.

6. Next time you're looking for a sarm and serm, let us know ahead of time. I happen to know a sponsor that carries basically everything under the sun.

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ok thank you

How about the delay, i need to know because i dont know what to do next withkht anybody answering that question

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Personally, I would continue with the ostarine. Being suppressed with no SERM is awful, although ostarine suppression is usually on the low side.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok thank you

How about the delay, i need to know because i dont know what to do next withkht anybody answering that question
hey bro,

osta half life is around a day so it clears completely within 4-5 days. You’d want to start pct within a few days of finishing it really. But that’s purely from a optimal hormone restart standpoint. From a feeling **** standpoint you weren’t taking a test base anyway so personally I don’t think you’ll feel a massive change (you just won’t have the beneficial feeling of being ‘on’). Obviously progress will be way harder to come by and the odds are you’ll lose some strength (that happens to all off us coming off cycle assuming one had used the anabolics to push new levels on strength.

I wouldn’t run it past 10 weeks though, your natural production can commence without a serm (it’s slower and it’s not optimal but it still happens) but the longer you suppress yourself the harder the recover and your unlikely to keep gaining (ie more
Risk for no real reward). Try to source the serm ASAP and use it as soon as you get it.

the issue with some of the information about sarms is that you have a lot of people with a vested interest in making people believe they don’t need a serm (I.e anyone who sells them). You can legally buy them but if they said you also need a serm (much harder to get) they wouldn’t sell as much......it’s **** really but that’s the world we live in.

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
He said he is taking mk also. You will quickly look fuller and become stronger on mk which is awesome but that would explain the progress. When I'm on mk I'm up around 6 pounds within a couple weeks and stronger in the gym.

When I take mk I almost feel like I'm taking a mild prohorome with way less sides do to very fast fullness and strength. Its night and day

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you guys, your advice is highly appreciated

So, if i wasnt really "on" with that low dose, arent the chances pretty good that i can get off without too many problems. Staying on for 12 weeks is risky because me holding the Nolva in my hand at the 12 week mark isnt guaranteed. Maybe it doesnt arrive on time, gets confisicated or i get ripped off. Then i would be even more supressed without a SERM. I would like to stop today,4-5 days short of the 10 week mark, and see what happens. I get the Nolva anyway for my next cycle, or to get on it after a delay or to have it on hand for an emergency.

I am still look for a good european or international source (if this isnt tolerated on this forum, just ignore my request)

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Bro, you absolutely need to be getting regular blood work. You need to see if your liver and kidney values are good, your cholesterol and other cardiovascular markers are where they should be, and just for overall general health. If you want, you can also check your test/e2/progesterone/prolactin levels and see where they are.

Check out

For cheap and affordable blood testing

Paging @StarScream66 for some literature for this fella to read.
I'm not exactly sure where you're wanting me to look into. The only data on Ostarine comes from the patent holders of the company, and I believe a couple studies. You can read the Wikipedia page for Enobosarm aka Ostarine and if you have any studies you want me to dig up and look at, I can do that.

But those are going to be studies in animals, not on weight training human males and it's not going to show the data I think you're looking for.

Im from germany. My gym is closed. I would highly appreciate any suggestion where I can order serms.

If I find a source from serms, what substance/product would you suggest?
You can get SARMs from I-Supplements. Unfortunately, I don't know where in the EU in you can get them, but I've had a few people ask me and if you ask me really nice, I can go back through my PMs and see if I can find a guy who gave me a link. Otherwise, I would start a new thread for this.

Testosterone saliva tests are worthless. You need to be getting a blood draw to check for your free and total testosterone. I can't stress enough you absolutely need blood work when you're using any sort of anabolic compounds!

You could use Inhibit-P in your PCT and MK677 if you really want. But, you need a SERM like Nolvadex, and as the others have recommended, you do 40mg for 2 weeks and 20mg for another two. You can buy it in the Peptide Sponsor section of the forum.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established

So, if i wasnt really "on" with that low dose, arent the chances pretty good that i can get off without too many problems. Staying on for 12 weeks is risky because me holding the Nolva in my hand at the 12 week mark isnt guaranteed. Maybe it doesnt arrive on time, gets confisicated or i get ripped off. Then i would be even more supressed without a SERM. I would like to stop today,4-5 days short of the 10 week mark, and see what happens. I get the Nolva anyway for my next cycle, or to get on it after a delay or to have it on hand for an emergency.

I am still look for a good european or international source (if this isnt tolerated on this forum, just ignore my request)
For international look up Premier Research Essentials or MA Research chems.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I'm not exactly sure where you're wanting me to look into. The only data on Ostarine comes from the patent holders of the company, and I believe a couple studies. You can read the Wikipedia page for Enobosarm aka Ostarine and if you have any studies you want me to dig up and look at, I can do that.

But those are going to be studies in animals, not on weight training human males and it's not going to show the data I think you're looking for.

I was thinking about the pct articles I've seen you give a link to several times and stuff of that nature. Seems like OP doesn't understand how serms work and how to use them. With the 'can't use serms without bloodwork' etc.

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Another option is to google all the mom and pop supplement shops within a 20 or 30 mile range and see if they have research chem pcts like nolva and clomid lots of them sell them and prohoromes too. See what brand it is do some research and decide. I can literally drive 10 minutes and get an entire cycle with tons of options including banned substances. You just gotta look

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

yeah personally I would be doing that bro, come off,
try my hardest to source a serm to aid recovery but worst case scenario you’ll ‘probably’ be fine.

a serm isn’t really about recovering or not recovering (especially not off a very mild cycle), it’s normally about how quickly your natural levels recover (remember that the longer you spend with sub optimal hormones the harder it is for your body to maintain lean mass and low body fat). Serms make the process quicker but in most cases (imo) you’ll get to the same position, just slower.

just to echo what SS has said above, bloodwork really is a must in this game IMO as well. Otherwise we are guessing and ‘feel’ can be really misleading.

crucially, we are placing stress on a variety of organs and regardless of how perfect the rest of our lifestyle is, there’s a chance we start to cause underlying problems which we want to identify at the earliest stages (so we can either supplement to resolve or back off for a bit). Long term health is way way more important than an inch on the biceps 💪

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was thinking about the pct articles I've seen you give a link to several times and stuff of that nature. Seems like OP doesn't understand how serms work and how to use them. With the 'can't use serms without bloodwork' etc.
Here are the two articles I post by William Lewellyn about PCT. They are a good read for anybody.

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Another option is to google all the mom and pop supplement shops within a 20 or 30 mile range
the supplement stores here in german don't sell sarms and stuff like that. a shady big-city-supplement store might hook you up with steroids if you find the right place and do a little talking...but I am a country dude, no such place anywhere near to where I live.

well...someone hooked me up with a source and with the order placed and the money wired, I feel more confident about continuing the cycle until the nolva arrives. It should be here in about 10 days, by the grace of god. The 12 week mark would be in 17/18 days....i wanted to stop today but I am kind of uncertain about what to do, again. I take one more dose today and make a decision within the next 24 hours

Last edited: