Osta + Cardarine

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
26 male working out for 7 years.
I know theres been tons of posts/questions with this common stack but I hope this community is able to help answer any of mine so its all in one thread for me.

My only issue is I either have gyno/fat chest (not really sure never been super lean) from puberty. This reason has always turned me away from anabolics/sarms.

However I am ready to take the necessary steps to avoid this from happening/getting worse I just need the right advice.

What to look our for in terms of side effects?

Secondly, anything else I should know/do/prep before this.. like for PCT dose and how often?

and where does someone in Canada get blood work done online?

or.. just tell me to do my own research

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
26 male working out for 7 years.
I know theres been tons of posts/questions with this common stack but I hope this community is able to help answer any of mine so its all in one thread for me.

My only issue is I either have gyno/fat chest (not really sure never been super lean) from puberty. This reason has always turned me away from anabolics/sarms.

However I am ready to take the necessary steps to avoid this from happening/getting worse I just need the right advice.

What to look our for in terms of side effects?

Secondly, anything else I should know/do/prep before this.. like for PCT dose and how often?

and where does someone in Canada get blood work done online?

or.. just tell me to do my own research
osterine is the weakest **** i have ever taken. not worth the risk of being shutdown...

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was taking 30-40mg/ day of Osta and the testicle pain was pretty lame. I did get pretty dense though.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Osta is crap.

If you have gyno you will know it, your nipples will be sensitive and there will be a solid lump behind it. Especially if you had it from puberty, otherwise it's just chest fat. If that's the case then learn how to diet before starting anabolics. The higher your bodyfat the more likely you are to get side effects

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll ecko the others and say choose something else, than Osta. And also, nothing wrong with natty4life.