• Established
FOCK USAMA !!! ROT IN HELL YOU SCUM!!

NOW LET'S KILL THE REST OF THE SCUM!!!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
He has been dead for awhile
I dislike people like you... not everything that happens is a focking conspiracy... you probably thought 9/11 was fake... and the holocaust was a hoax too...

Something good happened, rejoice and be happy.... dont be THAT guy

ritzy

ritzy

Awards
Good stuff! I remember the day I first learned of his name, and the feelings that came along with it. When I found out he was dead I sort of felt those feeling arise again. His vendetta was finally served to him today with a searing hot bullet in the head.

Gotta give him one thing tho, he had us believing he was living in a cave in secluded mountains for 10 years......mutherf****** has been living in a mansion in the city.. wtf lol

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just read the timeline. I could feel my bp going up. Could you imagine the dood that put tge bullet in his head??!! He might have been in junior high, or high school on 9/11!!!

Funny ending: the U.S. dumped his body in the ocean!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
we now need to be careful,the people that hate us ,will try to do something,but we are more prepare this time,Congrats to our special forces that got rid of this evil!!

Strygwyr

Strygwyr

Awards
Hhhhmmm but no pics or body to show that he's dead only their word? And now they already dumped him in the ocean so any hope of seeing he's body is gone with him. Don't you guys think it's kinda shady? Would you believe me if I told you I have 25 inch biceps without any pics or evidence but my word? Atleast saddam had a video of him getting hanged

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Great news, this bastard is truly satan.

why are there almost no black people within the united states navy seal's, or other special operation groups?

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established

why are there almost no black people within the united states navy seal's, or other special operation groups?
Whats the percentage of Blacks in the Navy versus other races. Becoming a Seal is not based on anything but passing the course. All navy men are encouraged to try. Only the best make it in the Special Forces, color doesn't matter. When you serve in the military you treat the guy next to you as a brother.

ANYWAY, I'm glad that racist American hating terrorist is dead. :firedevil:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

WTF?? They're all brothers regardless!! If you make it that deep, your not worried about color. In the Marines, we were all green & dark green.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

what a racist question!!!!