Oratropin dosing schedule

anadrol75

Awards
This will be my first time with IGF. Any suggestions as far as dosing goes? From what I have read it looks like every day dosing. I can't find a clear answer on this. Should this be ED or EOD? I will be using Oratropin-1. Also how long is this good for being in the refrigerator?

bigrick345

Awards
Depends partially oyou are using it for. I used it ED for the first 7 days post shoulder surgery, and am now usind it EOD till it runds out. I would bet that most will suggest that EOD or possibly E3D is much more cost effective.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
This will be my first time with IGF. Any suggestions as far as dosing goes? From what I have read it looks like every day dosing. I can't find a clear answer on this. Should this be ED or EOD? I will be using Oratropin-1. Also how long is this good for being in the refrigerator?
What is your goal?

My goal is healthy Joints and Tendons. That it is great at. A little new muscle is a bonus.

I don't recommend closer than every 72 hrs unless for injury or surgery. Oratrophin is active for 48 hours and sits on receptor for 72 hrs. I do half dose twice a week or 72 hrs and 96 hrs. Any sooner the every 72 hrs and it will run completely out of effectiveness at about 40 days of use.

EOD or E3D is recommendation is for injectable meaning E3D or E4D for Oratrophin.

christopher

Awards
  • Established
What is your goal?

My goal is healthy Joints and Tendons. That it is great at. A little new muscle is a bonus.

I don't recommend closer than every 72 hrs unless for injury or surgery. Oratrophin is active for 48 hours and sits on receptor for 72 hrs. I do half dose twice a week or 72 hrs and 96 hrs. Any sooner the every 72 hrs and it will run completely out of effectiveness at about 40 days of use.

EOD or E3D is recommendation is for injectable meaning E3D or E4D for Oratrophin.
hey WeREwoLf....

Finally, the Oratrophin is back....If I remember correctly, you are the man to ask the questions....

1. Oratrophin the same as injectible IGF1 in regards to potential sides (intestinal swell, etc)

2. are there potential sides? safe for longterm use..?

3. I had 3 shoulder surgeries.... got arthritis in my fingers, knees, shoulders...Oratrophin is what I'd be lookin for in terms of maintenance/improvement...My heavy liftin days are over...Lookkin for balance/strenght....

4 IGF-1, from what Ive read, can help to bring up a stickin point or a lagging/geneticaslly inferior bodypart...Oratrophin do this also..?

Im gonna bump up my old thread if I can find it....

Thankx man

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
hey WeREwoLf....

Finally, the Oratrophin is back....If I remember correctly, you are the man to ask the questions....

1. Oratrophin the same as injectible IGF1 in regards to potential sides (intestinal swell, etc) Actually a little worst for growing the intestines, because it is systemic. Keeping doses down will help. with injectable using right after exercise you get most of it used at injection point before it becomes systemic.
2. are there potential sides? safe for longterm use..? dry mouth, lethergy if carbs are too low, intestinal growth

3. I had 3 shoulder surgeries.... got arthritis in my fingers, knees, shoulders...Oratrophin is what I'd be lookin for in terms of maintenance/improvement...My heavy liftin days are over...Lookkin for balance/strenght.... This what Oratrophin seems to be better at is healing than injectable. For most healing application you want to use HGH booster to get cofactors for healing. IGF-1 use will lower HGH without it. PGH-T works. I think Hexatrophin is probably better, but more expensive.
4 IGF-1, from what Ive read, can help to bring up a stickin point or a lagging/geneticaslly inferior bodypart...Oratrophin do this also..? yes, but you will want to dose right after workout to maximize this affect. This happens very slowly and with delay time.
Im gonna bump up my old thread if I can find it....

Thankx man
You want to use cissus too! Probably Celdrin for lube. Also Glucosamine and Chondroitin for rare building material. For healing multiple joints you are stuck going systemic with the IGF-1 so dosing 72 to 96 hours is recommended. I do half doses. IGF-1 sits on the receptor for 72 hours.