Oratropin cycle lengths

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I'm curious as to desired cycle lengths of this product. I know w/injectable igf that a 4-5 week cycle is optimal b/c results begin to diminish after that. I've also seen in rjskarp's cycle log that someone stated that it took 1-2 months to see results, was wondering if someone could comment on this as well.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone testing this solo? It just seems like everyone of the testers' logs that I've read all have it stacked with something. I mean, how can we know if this product is effective on its own? IBE, you should get some testers (experienced with injectable) to try it clean to get some real testimonials.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I am testing it out with just regular supps like ALCAR, vitamin C and E, and some creatine but I could drop the creatine and/or the ALCAR if people really want!

As I am recieving one kit I will only be using the Oratropin for 2 weeks....I do not have the funds right now to get another one but IBE is graciously letting me test the Oratropin as it is. I should start my cycle tuesday or wednesday when I recieve it, I just need to research more as to when is the best time to take it and whether or not to split dosing and what to look out for to see if the effects are attributed to the Oratropin or placebo.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
MaNia-you should do a cycle log of your usage in the IGF forum

Will do! Should be here tomorrow....I will probably start on WED.... I really don't wanna start in the middle of the week but I promised to start it ASAP!

Foster

Awards
I'm thinking of getting the money together this week and when I do it, I'll be running it alone. Not sure if I'll post a cycle log or not since I get busy, but I'll at least give a post stating my opinion afterwards.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thahotboy Supplements 8
grila jujitsu IGF-1/GH 5
Beowulf IGF-1/GH 13
Cycle Logs 20
riskarb IGF-1/GH 347