Orange Xtend

tattoopierced1

Just wanted to applaud Scivation for the new orange flavor Xtend. I got my NP package yesterday and made up a small batch before heading out to spar. It tastes just like it smells, fantastic.

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
X2 this stuff is great, I have 2 flavors left to try grape and apple. I smell another N.P. order.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I am addicted to the lemon flavor but I bet I will love the orange as well. I'll try it next. :)

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
The orange is awesome. I think everyone goes through flavor phases of which flavor they like the best :)

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
orange is off the hook! Every time I go to mix up a batch, I take a little extra bit in a scoop and just down it dry! It tastes like pixie sticks!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
The orange is awesome. I think everyone goes through flavor phases of which flavor they like the best :)
I totally agree. I keep at least 2 tubs at all times of alternating flavors so I can mix and match throughout the day.

Saurabh

Awards
I personally like the Lemonade version. For some reason it produces least froth(Watermelon the most) and I like it that way.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i didnt like the orange flavor, its to sweet for me. i did like the Lemonade flavor i love it i have some tubs laying around

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Just use more water DUH !!!!!!!! :D :run:
lol its not that cause i usually take 7 scoops of lemon xtend with 25oz and the time i used orange xtend i only used 3 scoops with 3 scoops

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol its not that cause i usually take 7 scoops of lemon xtend with 25oz and the time i used orange xtend i only used 3 scoops with 3 scoops

I use more like 32 ounces, to last an entire workout. I havent tried orange yet but sounds yummy :D