HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCB Lab Test Now Up!

http://www.controlledlabs.com/pdf/P2070_cert. of analysis total pcb.pdf

We are at only 29% of the limit for California (the strictest PCB enforcement in the USA) per serving (with its high potency you get a lot of dha/epa per serving thereby making the amount of PCB per mg of epa/dha ingested even lower in orange oximega fish oil compared to most other formulas). we are at 1.3% of the limit set by FDA. :eek:

For Reference:
FDA upper limit is 2000 ng/g
upper limit for California is 90 ng/g
CRN and WHO are also much higher limits compared to California

also, most fish (salmon, talapia, tuna, etc) in the food chain has MUCH higher levels of PCB than most fish oils on the market and lower dha/epa per gram.
A steady reminder that not all fish oil is created equal. Good to know I am taking a product that doesn't just strive to meet the requirements, but surpass them. Thanks Controlled.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
A steady reminder that not all fish oil is created equal. Good to know I am taking a product that doesn't just strive to meet the requirements, but surpass them. Thanks Controlled.
absolutely, help spread the word. its amazing how many people overlook the need for quality supplements, especially staples used daily.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
PCB Lab Test Now Up!

http://www.controlledlabs.com/pdf/P2070_cert. of analysis total pcb.pdf

We are at only 29% of the limit for California (the strictest PCB enforcement in the USA) per serving (with its high potency you get a lot of dha/epa per serving thereby making the amount of PCB per mg of epa/dha ingested even lower in orange oximega fish oil compared to most other formulas). we are at 1.3% of the limit set by FDA. :eek:

For Reference:
FDA upper limit is 2000 ng/g
upper limit for California is 90 ng/g
CRN and WHO are also much higher limits compared to California

also, most fish (salmon, talapia, tuna, etc) in the food chain has MUCH higher levels of PCB than most fish oils on the market and lower dha/epa per gram.
bump to this

rubberchicken

Awards
Looks like a great product from you guys. This may well be my next purchase. I am a big fan of green drinks and this looks to have a fantastic profile at what to me is a very very low price. My current green drink staple runs at around $1.50 a serve whereas this looks like I would be getting 75-80c a serve if I am able to import it to Oz from Nutra.

Obviously I am looking into whether I can import this (and the kit) now. How I envy you folk in the U.S

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a great product from you guys. This may well be my next purchase. I am a big fan of green drinks and this looks to have a fantastic profile at what to me is a very very low price. My current green drink staple runs at around $1.50 a serve whereas this looks like I would be getting 75-80c a serve if I am able to import it to Oz from Nutra.

Obviously I am looking into whether I can import this (and the kit) now. How I envy you folk in the U.S
If you can do it, it is worth it. It is a great greens product. :afro:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
bump! For the hell of it ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The next version of this should include Astragulus :D

rehj

rehj

Awards
Hi guys, my mom asked me to get her a greens supplement and right off the bat I knew that OxiMega was the way to go. However, on the label it says not to use if you're a woman over 50. Was wondering the reasoning behind this and if I should get her something else (and just use OxiMega myself :naughty:). Thanks for your help.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, my mom asked me to get her a greens supplement and right off the bat I knew that OxiMega was the way to go. However, on the label it says not to use if you're a woman over 50. Was wondering the reasoning behind this and if I should get her something else (and just use OxiMega myself :naughty:). Thanks for your help.
Honestly I'm not sure. I will look into this and get back to you. My mom is over 50 and she uses it with great results. But hold off until I find out for sure. :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
However, on the label it says not to use if you're a woman over 50.
So it does not say that on the bottle, or the box it comes in.

I think our Greens product plus our Fish oil are the best on the market for health. It's a great combination.

image_27280_450_white.jpg

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Our product is sound, 3-5 servings of vegetables and fruit per scoop, all natural sources. It's good stack for anyone of any age who wishes to actually be healthy and strong :)

rehj

rehj

Awards
Our product is sound, 3-5 servings of vegetables and fruit per scoop, all natural sources. It's good stack for anyone of any age who wishes to actually be healthy and strong :)
Sorry for the mix up! I was just going on what my mom told me over the phone I didn't look at the box myself (which in hindsight I should have). Controlled Labs is one of my go to companies and will continue to be for products like OxiMega. Thanks for your help :notworthy: