Oral Primo + Enclomiphene (+hCG if needed) Cycle - Log

mokoko

Awards
Hello everyone,
Before I get hate comments, yes, its an oral only cycle, but not because im afraid to inject.

I'm going to run an oral primo and enclomiphene cycle for 3 to 6 months.

Week 1: 150mg oral Primo ED, 12.5mg Enclomiphene E2D
Week 2-14: 200mg oral Primo ED 12.5mg Enclomiphene E2D

Im taking each Enclomiphene tablet with Bioperine (black pepper) and Omega 3, usually with caffeine too. I also have Milk thistle, ginger root extract, Tongat Ali, Zinc, Boron and Ashwagandha.

Im going to do some bloodwork in week 3 or 4, if all goes as planned and I'm not suppressed, I will extend the cycle and increase the dosage to 250-300mg ED. If im suppressed, I will also add hCG injections. (HCG 2-3 times per week) and keep taking enclomiphene.

Why am I doing this?
I have used steroids up to 2 years ago, im not willing to cruise / blast or even trt anymore (fertility, health, keeping my endocrine system running) and im not looking to gain a massive amount of mass.I need to lean out and gain a few kg of lean muscle and i will be fine with that.

Originally, I wanted to do a SARM + SERM cycle, but SARMs gave me pretty bad results in the past and they are liver toxic. I would have gone with Anadrol if it wasn't liver toxic as well. (Anadrol is not really suppressive). Anavar was an option but seems to be too suppressive. Oral primo seems to be a perfect choice, as it's not liver toxic and should not be that suppressive at least in theory. Also, the short half-life of the acetate salt should also help minimize suppression in comparison to enanthate.

I also have primo enanthate laying around, which I might use if I find myself suppressed, and just gonna use it with the oral primo, HCG, and enclomiphene.

Cycle cost: around 400$ USD. Not cheap. If extended could cost an additional 400$.

I have seen the thread about using clomid with AAS and while I think it would not work with 90% AAS, but im pretty certain it will work with primo ace and anadrol, and i want to give it a shot.

Right now I am still at my first week, feeling fine, but will update. If some have ever done this in the past (either a solo primo cycle or a primo + enclo cycle) I would love to know

edit: Please see this thread as i posted in the wrong section...

Last edited:

mokoko

Awards
can someone please move it to the cycle log section? I posted this in the wrong section

mokoko

Awards
for anyone wondering this experiment failed.

see here: