Oral only cycle log( sd dbol and var/tbol

agggyr50

Awards
Starting 4 weeks 10 mgs superdrol then going into dbol. When superdrol is over I’ll start taking nolvadex low dose for gyno and suppression. After 25 mg dbol for 3-4 more weeks I’m going to transition into tbol low dose the pct. It’s not a perfect cycle bug any tips or advice on the order of the orals I’m thinking blow up with superdrol maintain those gains with dbol low dose due to it converting to e2 aswell then finishing off with a hardener like tbol or var. then obviously clomid pct

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just shoot test and use dbol for the first few weeks until it starts kicking in. Pinning is really easy and convenient, dont be scared of it.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Kind of a long time to go on orals, without being on test….

I think many will suggest start with Dbol,…or even run that the whole time, because of
the estrogen conversion.

agggyr50

Awards
Just shoot test and use dbol for the first few weeks until it starts kicking in. Pinning is really easy and convenient, dont be scared of it.
It’s less so that I’m scared of it man but until I move out of my cousins his family doesn’t want any needles for real. I ran a test cycle last year and they shunned me pretty hard but as soon as I switch to a more toxic oral they’re suddenly ok with it. Just proves misconceptions about peds just causes more harm smh.

agggyr50

Awards
Kind of a long time to go on orals, without being on test….

I think many will suggest start with Dbol,…or even run that the whole time, because of
the estrogen conversion.
I think I’m gonna give the dbol as a test base a chance as my friend recently did that but do you have any tips to help my piss color if ima be running these orals I already got nac and milk thistles anyway else I can help?

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It’s less so that I’m scared of it man but until I move out of my cousins his family doesn’t want any needles for real. I ran a test cycle last year and they shunned me pretty hard but as soon as I switch to a more toxic oral they’re suddenly ok with it. Just proves misconceptions about peds just causes more harm smh.
Do they have to know exactly what PED's you are using? Just make sure to clean up after yourself real well.

agggyr50

Awards
Do they have to know exactly what PED's you are using? Just make sure to clean up after yourself real well.
They saw a needle last time n said I’m gone if they find anymore they aren’t specifically aware of the ped but they just think injecting = bad drug user so it’s really a bad situation for peds

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
They saw a needle last time n said I’m gone if they find anymore they aren’t specifically aware of the ped but they just think injecting = bad drug user so it’s really a bad situation for peds
Have you ever used Dbol? If not I would recommend trying a low dose initially. I still get really dramatic results using 15mgs a day spread out in 5mg doses.

agggyr50

Awards
N
Have you ever used Dbol? If not I would recommend trying a low dose initially. I still get really dramatic results using 15mgs a day spread out in 5mg doses.
o I haven’t I thought 25 mgs would be a mild enough dose to control would you recommend maybe dropping the tbol/var and maybe getting more dbol for post sdrol?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
N

o I haven’t I thought 25 mgs would be a mild enough dose to control would you recommend maybe dropping the tbol/var and maybe getting more dbol for post sdrol?
SD is Super toxic.
.... Yes, it Really Is.
A lot of guys are feeling "toxic" by week 2-3, pissing brown, etc (some Experienced Steroid users can't even use it).
So I don't personally recommend using other Methyls after SD.

agggyr50

Awards
SD is Super toxic.
.... Yes, it Really Is.
A lot of guys are feeling "toxic" by week 2-3, pissing brown, etc (some Experienced Steroid users can't even use it).
So I don't personally recommend using other Methyls after SD.
I was gonna keep the dose low 10 all the way through do you think my liver will still act up

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
N

I have no experience with superdrol..... I cant give any advice on it..... Im just saying that you should start out at a lower dose for a few days and see how you respond...... If you're like me and are a hyper responder to dbol it may benefit you to take as low a dose as you can to save your health while considering such a long oral cycle.

The last time I took dbol (just stopped a few days ago) I wanted to put on some quick weight and took 25mg a day....... Put on 12 lbs in 3 weeks. I could have gotten 10 lbs in 4 weeks at 15mgs a day.

agggyr50

Awards
I have no experience with superdrol..... I cant give any advice on it..... Im just saying that you should start out at a lower dose for a few days and see how you respond...... If you're like me and are a hyper responder to dbol it may benefit you to take as low a dose as you can to save your health while considering such a long oral cycle.

The last time I took dbol (just stopped a few days ago) I wanted to put on some quick weight and took 25mg a day....... Put on 12 lbs in 3 weeks. I could have gotten 10 lbs in 4 weeks at 15mgs a day.
I would start lower but they are 25 mg pills so I can’t do much about that

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was gonna keep the dose low 10 all the way through do you think my liver will still act up
It isn't just liver. It is also Kidneys, Heart, etc ...
I'm not saying don't use it l, but some guys can't even use 10mg. Believe it or not, that's a powerful dose.
There was one guy on here (a good guy), he'd run other Steroids, and he tried 10mg SD, and had to stop almost immediately.
.... And (Honestly), he's been missing from this forum ever since (several years). I hope he's ok.

There are a few Steroids that I Never recommend.

SD isn't one of them.
But if you use it, just use as much protection as you can.

agggyr50

Awards
It isn't just liver. It is also Kidneys, Heart, etc ...
I'm not saying don't use it l, but some guys can't even use 10mg. Believe it or not, that's a powerful dose.
There was one guy on here (a good guy), he'd run other Steroids, and he tried 10mg SD, and had to stop almost immediately.
.... And (Honestly), he's been missing from this forum ever since (several years). I hope he's ok.

There are a few Steroids that I Never recommend.

SD isn't one of them.
But if you use it, just use as much protection as you can.
Okok I will. How long did you stay on it and did you get liver/kidney sides

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okok I will. How long did you stay on it and did you get liver/kidney sides
I stayed on 28-30 days.
My main sides were: Lethargy, unable to make myself eat much/nausea, sleeplessness, brown urine toward the end.

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would start lower but they are 25 mg pills so I can’t do much about that
Can you at least break them in half or quarters? dbol has a 4 hour half life, you will be missing out for 18-20 hours a day just taking it once a day.

agggyr50

Awards
Can you at least break them in half or quarters? dbol has a 4 hour half life, you will be missing out for 18-20 hours a day just taking it once a day.
Hopefully they will be capsules so I can dilute it in water and drink it over the day or something along those lines

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully they will be capsules so I can dilute it in water and drink it over the day or something along those lines
Unless they are made by some dude in his house, They will likely not be capsules. Most orals that come in high dose pills are designed to at least be broken in half. I would def break them up if possible...... You could also use a mortar and pestle to powder the pills in order to make a suspension for drinking...... Just be sure to shake it up real good when you use it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you want a better chance at a more sustainable cycle just use 10mg dbol and 10mg SD. You could probably get away with 6 weeks

agggyr50

Awards
Unless they are made by some dude in his house, They will likely not be capsules. Most orals that come in high dose pills are designed to at least be broken in half. I would def break them up if possible...... You could also use a mortar and pestle to powder the pills in order to make a suspension for drinking...... Just be sure to shake it up real good when you use it.
The website I use I really wouldn’t be suprised if it was one guy but it seems reliable with the test results I’ve seen. It says capsules on the website but could just be saying that for pills

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The website I use I really wouldn’t be suprised if it was one guy but it seems reliable with the test results I’ve seen. It says capsules on the website but could just be saying that for pills
You realize that I can Google search test results for a steroid and copy and paste that so it looks like my stuff is legit right?

You said you wouldn't be surprised if it's one guy going by the website.

Today's good underground labs have very professional wevsites, they have contact information and customer service. You should be able to email them and ask questions like (does your dbol come in capsules or pressed tablets)

If you are looking at some half ass website without options like I mentioned above then there probably a scam

agggyr50

Awards
You realize that I can Google search test results for a steroid and copy and paste that so it looks like my stuff is legit right?

You said you wouldn't be surprised if it's one guy going by the website.

Today's good underground labs have very professional wevsites, they have contact information and customer service. You should be able to email them and ask questions like (does your dbol come in capsules or pressed tablets)

If you are looking at some half ass website without options like I mentioned above then there probably a scam
Well from what I’ve seen it’s a well known source with independent test results from several users on forums. And I have emailed them and asked questions I just don’t want to ask about capsules it says waiting for capsules so I bet they are.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well from what I’ve seen it’s a well known source with independent test results from several users on forums. And I have emailed them and asked questions I just don’t want to ask about capsules it says waiting for capsules so I bet they are.
Ok, dbol and other anabolic steroids don't normally come in capsules, they come in tablets you can split with a pill cutter. I have seen a few home brew guys put there's in capsules but never a UGL so idk man. I don't like the sound of it but 🤷

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Isn't.

It IS one that I urge guys to be cautious and careful with, if they decide to use it.

.... I would Definitely Never recommend a cycle like the one originally outlined above (with 3 back to back Methyls, including SD).
I agree

agggyr50

Awards
Isn't.

It IS one that I urge guys to be cautious and careful with, if they decide to use it.

.... I would Definitely Never recommend a cycle like the one originally outlined above (with 3 back to back Methyls, including SD).
What if I did something along the lines of sdrol or dbol first then var then the other one

agggyr50

Awards
Do all at once for as long as you can, on paper that should give the best gains so that makes the most sense. Remember, more is always better.
That seems very counter intuitive and most people who take low doses for longer periods get the significant results with less sides so why would I do that instead of just taking low doses of several drugs.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No I meant take dbol for 4 weeks then low dose var for a few weeks to reduce strain on liver n kidneys tgen Finnish off low dose sdrol
Methylated steroids are (generally) very hard on your body.
All 3 of those are Methylated.
Therefore, I'd never recommend running those 3 in the same cycle. ESPECIALLY since one of them is SD.

agggyr50

Awards
Methylated steroids are (generally) very hard on your body.
All 3 of those are Methylated.
Therefore, I'd never recommend running those 3 in the same cycle. ESPECIALLY since one of them is SD.
I agree I’m taking out superdrol would a a 6 week dbol cycle at 25 mgs first 4 weeks and 50 last 2 with Tbol added in at 25 from weeks 2-6 be pretty effective for mass ?

agggyr50

Awards
Double the dose = Double the results
Lmao your tweakin all double the dose means is it’s harder on the body and makes it harder to recover which= less kept gains if you do low dose for longer it’s more keepable actual muscle. This is part of the reason injectables are preferred even by me.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree I’m taking out superdrol would a a 6 week dbol cycle at 25 mgs first 4 weeks and 50 last 2 with Tbol added in at 25 from weeks 2-6 be pretty effective for mass ?
Sorry man, I'm not sure what you're suggesting dosage-wise on the 2 compounds.

Try writing it like this example:.

For a 6 week total cycle.....

Dbol - 25/25/25/25/25/25
Tbol - 00/25/25/25/25/25

agggyr50

Awards
Sorry man, I'm not sure what you're suggesting dosage-wise on the 2 compounds.

Try writing it like this example:.

For a 6 week total cycle.....

Dbol - 25/25/25/25/25/25
Tbol - 00/25/25/25/25/25
Should’ve done that in the first place Dbol:25/25/25/25/50/50
Tbol: 25/25/25/25
Nolva:20/20/20/20/20/20

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im sorry it fucked up my spaces it is
Dbol-25-25-25-25-50-50
Tbol-0- 0 - 25-25-25-25
It's your cycle, but I think I'd recommend Dbol - 25/25/25/25/25/25
Tbol - 00/25/25/25/25/25
OR the Tbol at 00/00/25/25/25/25 ( & Dbol as listed)

agggyr50

Awards
It's your cycle, but I think I'd recommend Dbol - 25/25/25/25/25/25
Tbol - 00/25/25/25/25/25
OR the Tbol at 00/00/25/25/25/25 ( & Dbol as listed)
Alright I like that a lot do you think Tbol is the best compound for my purpose(maintaining dbol mass while not hitting my body too harshly, and also help keep my strength) because I was also thinking bae at the end.

agggyr50

Awards
Alright I like that a lot do you think Tbol is the best compound for my purpose(maintaining dbol mass while not hitting my body too harshly, and also help keep my strength) because I was also thinking bae at the end.
Bro I’m too high for this **** I meant var 😂

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s hard to maintain, when the drug is taken away….That’s why the pro’s etc. Never come off…..I think you can make some progress, but remember to be realistic…The ups and downs of these cycles can be very rough physically and mentally….just went through it
myself.

agggyr50

Awards
It’s hard to maintain, when the drug is taken away….That’s why the pro’s etc. Never come off…..I think you can make some progress, but remember to be realistic…The ups and downs of these cycles can be very rough physically and mentally….just went through it
myself.
Yea but you can do your best to keep most of the weight

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lmao your tweakin all double the dose means is it’s harder on the body and makes it harder to recover which= less kept gains if you do low dose for longer it’s more keepable actual muscle. This is part of the reason injectables are preferred even by me.
I think it’s better I stop joking since it seems like you don’t get it, which is scary, don’t hurt yourself for minimal/temporary gains.

agggyr50

Awards
I think it’s better I stop joking since it seems like you don’t get it, which is scary, don’t hurt yourself for minimal/temporary gains.
Alright I thought so but I’m posting about an oral only cycle I don’t wanna get drilled yk

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright I thought so but I’m posting about an oral only cycle I don’t wanna get drilled yk
I know this sounds like a good idea in your head but it’s really not, long oral only cycles never end up good but if you set on it I would do low dose Dbol and moderate dose Var together and keep it under 8 weeks and do a long break after.

My test was tanked (43) in the 7th week of Anavar so the idea it’s “mild and won’t shut you down” is bs.

agggyr50

Awards
I know this sounds like a good idea in your head but it’s really not, long oral only cycles never end up good but if you set on it I would do low dose Dbol and moderate dose Var together and keep it under 8 weeks and do a long break after.

My test was tanked (43) in the 7th week of Anavar so the idea it’s “mild and won’t shut you down” is bs.
Well obviously it’s going to suppress me hard but if I keep nolva in there it’s not gonna be as bad