Opinions on cell volumizers

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
SAN V-12 is OK.....I used it awhile back it's TriCreatine Malate packed with AAKG. For the price I don't think it's worth it thought.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
P.S.

Its probably best to stay away from products that use 'Glycocyamine'. I think all those above use it, and NO-XPLODE does too.

Do a search on glycocyamine and you'll see.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Thank you bro, I read those threads and completely forgot.
Good advice.

What creatine product do you like?

P.S.

Its probably best to stay away from products that use 'Glycocyamine'. I think all those above use it, and NO-XPLODE does too.

Do a search on glycocyamine and you'll see.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try ragnarok by Millennium Sport.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Solid recommendation.
It looks great on paper, but the caffeine in it is holding me back.
If I recall correctly, not a good combination with creatine.

Try ragnarok by Millennium Sport.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Solid recommendation.
It looks great on paper, but the caffeine in it is holding me back.
If I recall correctly, not a good combination with creatine.
They have a stim free version.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
xpand doesn't look all bad, but I'd go with Ragnarok stim free

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
x pand is a good seller and descent product, cant beat straight creatine monohydrate

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, why do you want to switch? How did you like Green Mag? You could try bulk creatine gluconate or dicreatine malate or a mix of the two.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm still trying out different cell volumizers. The only one that I've been happy with is ALRI's WTF Pump'd. It is pretty good which is why it is a damn shame it has CEE. I was taking that recently with creatine monohydrate added in.

Supposedly Molecular Nutrition is coming out with a cell volumizer, so yeah i'm excited to see what that is all about.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
also anabolic xtreme is coming out with a new creatine which will likely be very good and interesting

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, I didn't really get anything out of the product.
Gave it a go for a few months, but just isn't working for me.

I do think it has an excellent ingredient profile for the price, and both flavors are very good.

Just wasn't for me.

Just curious, why do you want to switch? How did you like Green Mag? You could try bulk creatine gluconate or dicreatine malate or a mix of the two.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to the MN and AX volumizers as well.
Seems like they have been in the works for a while.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Take a look at Scivation VasoCharge or PrimaForce Primal NO2. Both are identical product and work excellent.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
x pand is a good seller and descent product, cant beat straight creatine monohydrate
Mixed with Professional Supplements pure vitargo is my fave combo. Getting a little harder to find that cause of the Art Atwood fiasco. :rofl:

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Here's my opinion about Controlled Labs:

8====0000===D~~~~~~

Grimmy

Grimmy

Awards
Mixed with Professional Supplements pure vitargo is my fave combo. Getting a little harder to find that cause of the Art Atwood fiasco. :rofl:
Care to explain, I didnt hear anything about Art Artwood and vitargo.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Care to explain, I didnt hear anything about Art Artwood and vitargo.
Art Atwood is the ceo of Professional Supplements who manufactures Pure Vitargo. Since he has been busted with the pharmaceuticals, and put away for some time(he might be out but I don't know) they have been unable to produce anymore of it lately. I heard that someone else was going to try and take over that operation though. His product was good because it was the pure sweedish waximaize, while al the other brands minus nutrex are not sweedish. Not to say the others aren't good but the sweedish source seems to make the difference.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Art Atwood is the ceo of Professional Supplements who manufactures Pure Vitargo. Since he has been busted with the pharmaceuticals, and put away for some time(he might be out but I don't know) they have been unable to produce anymore of it lately. I heard that someone else was going to try and take over that operation though. His product was good because it was the pure sweedish waximaize, while al the other brands minus nutrex are not sweedish. Not to say the others aren't good but the sweedish source seems to make the difference.
Yeah I guess the marketing does work than. Just take Nutraplanets WMS and put it in a empty bottle of the pretty Pure Vitargo....That should make a real difference!:fool2:

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I guess the marketing does work than. Just take Nutraplanets WMS and put it in a empty bottle of the pretty Pure Vitargo....That should make a real difference!:fool2:
My opinion is based on the other vitargo supps I have used and did not like. Granted I have not tried every one out there, Pure Vitargo worked for me. I mean after all nothing "Hyped" about taking carbs pwo, marketing or not, if it works, it works.

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
RAGNAROK IS ****.

It tastes like ass and made me feel like puking 45 min after drinking ... EVERY TIME regardless of how many scoops, lifting heavy or not, or empty stomach or not. I ended up giving the rest away. I *****ed about that stuff to my local supp store and he said he got lots of complaints and several ppl returned theirs wanting a refund.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
metalman, the older stuff didn't taste great; the new blue raz and melon taste phenominal. I can't believe they are the same product. Shoot Millennium1 a PM and ask for a sample of the new Rag. Good stuff.

And BTW, usually it's wise to tone down the rhetoric, lest you look like a competitor who joined just to bash someone elses product. ;)

Pharaoh7

Pharaoh7

Awards
Storm was awesome for me. Cheap too. Definitely recommend it.