one more m-1-t question

pburke23

Awards
I've started on my m-1-t and 4-ad cycle, 4 days in, up 6lbs, feeling bigger and no sides yet other than a little tired at times...If my gains slow at the end of the first week I want to jump it to 20mg/day (been on 10mg, and 5 squirts of 4-ad 2x a day). My question is, can I take the 20mg at one time, (when i goto bed, like ive been doing) or is it better to split it up into 2 servings, like 1 in the morn and 1 at night...I would like to do it all at night, because i fall asleep quick off it, and dont notice any sides.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well a lot of people did it all at once. I split mine up by about 12 hours. It helps me not get hit with the lethargy.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Pburke what are you using for 4-AD?

PitMann

Awards
I have a hunch the active life of M-1-T is quite long (>24 hours). Truthfully, it's doubtful you'd see any difference in gains between split dosages vs. taking both tabs at once.

Just curious as to why you think that the half-life is 24hrs?

juststarting

Awards
I have a hunch the active life of M-1-T is quite long (>24 hours). Truthfully, it's doubtful you'd see any difference in gains between split dosages vs. taking both tabs at once.

Just wondering where this hunch is coming from. If you got info give it up.

pharaohf4

Awards
DAMN......96 hours. that's like 4 days. WOW I would like to find some hard evidence to see what it really is.

juststarting

Awards
I thought that I was reading that while people were complaining of back pain or cramps or what ever sides they are noticing, all of the sides went away about one day after they ceased or lowerd usage. I guess I need to go back and look at what people reported.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
From a University web site, see half-life at end

Methyltestosterone (Danocrine)

This information is from Clinical Pharmacology 1.9

Description: Methyltestosterone was developed synthetically in the search for an androgen that could be given orally, without loss of bioavailability. Mehyltestosterone is structurally similar to testosterone, except it is methylated at 17 position, which is associated with less hepatic metabolism following oral administration when compared to testosterone. Methyltestosterone is used in the management of congenital or acquired hypogonadism. Methyltestosterone may be considered appropriate therapy for pathological, delayed puberty, and it is effective as palliative treatment for carcinoma of the breast in postmenopausal women, acting as an antiestrogen. Anabolic steroids have been the subject of drug misuse and abuse, often producing adverse effects such as changes in libido, hepatotoxicity, increased risk of cardiovascular disease, and antisocial behavior. Some of the masculinizing effects in women can be irreversible. Methyltestosterone was first approved as a topical ointment (which has been withdrawn from the market) by the FDA in 1939. Oral forms became available beginning in 1940.

Mechanism of Action: The function of androgens in male development begins in the fetus, is crucial during puberty, and continues to play an important role in the adult male. Women also secrete small amounts of androgen from the ovaries. The secretion of androgens from the adrenal cortex is insufficient to maintain male sexuality.

Normally, endogenous androgens stimulate RNA polymerase, increasing protein production. These proteins are responsible for normal male sexual development, including the growth and maturation of the prostate, seminal vesicle, penis, and scrotum. During puberty, androgens cause a sudden increase in growth and development of muscle, with a redistribution of body fat. Changes associated with endogenous androgens also take place in the larynx and vocal cords, deepening the voice. Puberty is completed with beard development and growth of body hair. Fusion of the epiphyses and termination of growth is governed by the androgens, as is the maintenance of spermatogenesis. Androgens have a high lipid solubility, enabling them to rapidly enter cells of target tissues. Increased androgen plasma levels suppress gonadotropin-releasing hormone, reducing endogenous testosterone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone through a negative-feedback mechanism. Exogenous replacement therapy stimulates the above process when endogenous supply is inadequate.

Pharmacokinetics: Methyltestosterone is administered orally or via the buccal cavity. After administration via the buccal cavity, first-pass hepatic metabolism is bypassed. Bioavailability is roughly 50% after oral administration. Peak serum concentrations are achieved about 2 hours after tablet administration. Methyltestosterone has an elimination half-life of 2.5-3.5 hours, somewhat longer than that of testosterone. Excretion of glucuronide and sulfate conjugates is primarily renal; there is little excretion of unchanged drug. Small amounts are eliminated in the feces.

juststarting

Awards
This is the writeup on anabolicreview for methyltest.
METHYLTESTOSTERONE - Back to Steroid Profiles >>

Methyltestosterone is an oral form of testosterone. Testosterone it-self is ineffective when taken orally since the greatest part ~f the compound is metabolized and destroyed by the liver during the "first pass" so that at most 5-10% of the compound enters the blood and becomes effective. At a closer look methyltestosterone is a I 7-alpha steroid molecule, which means that a methyl group is added to the C-1 7-alpha position of the molecule. Thus, methyltestosterone is not broken down and deactivated quite as fast by the liver as oral testosterone is. Still, it reaches the blood quickly and has only a low half-life time. Since methyltestosterone, in part, is reabsorbed through the mucous membrane in the mouth, this substance is also avail-able for sublingual intake. Methyltestosterone is a very potent ste-roid since it has a distinct androgenic effect. In particular, it is used to increase aggressiveness. Powerlifters and weightlifters use it be-fore a heavy workout or a competition since the increased andro-genic effect can already be noted one hour after intake and the im-proved aggressiveness, the increased self-esteem, and the thrust of motivation taking place allow the athlete to lift heavier weights. Those who try it will notice a quick and strong strength gain. The increase in body weight is within normal limits and is mostly due to water retention. The dosage is usually 25-50 mg/day. Methyltest is rarely taken-if at all-for more than four weeks and women usually do not use it.

Methyltestosterone is a very toxic steroid which can cause many side effects. it especially puts stress on the liver. Since this steroid strongly aromatizes, gynecomastia is one of the most common side effects. The distinct water and salt retention can also increase blood pressure. The androgenic effect re-sults in considerable virilization symptoms in women and acne and AGGRESSIVENESS in men. It is no joking matter to be around some-one who works a lot with methyltestosterone. Effects include anti-social behavior, irritability, impatience, tantrums, and forgetfulness or light disturbances in consciousness.

Methyltestosterone is normally readily available on the black mar-ket. It is available in tablet, dragee, or capsule form for oral, sublin-gual or buccal intake. Methyltestosterone is a very low-priced and easily available substance. It is a welcome fact that the athlete does not have to pay much money for it. The 10 mg Androral tablets cost approx. $25 per 100 and the 25 mg version of Teston costs approx. $0.40 per tablet on the black market. The disadvantage is that methylestosterone is the substance most often used in fakes.

This write up as well as Green Guys write up are both different form methly 1-Test. These aren't the same things are they? And if they are different which I think that they are then that info doesn't mean anything to us considering M1T.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
methyltest and methyl 1-test are NOT the same thing....so yes, you're correct, all that info doesn't mean anything