One liner Jokes!

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any? Share one! Here is mine!

The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list. :AR15firing:

Kevin T

Kevin T

Awards
Do you have any? Share one! Here is mine!

The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list. :AR15firing:
A guy asks his wife: What would you do if I won the lottery? She says: I'd divorce you and take half of it. He says: Here's 6 bucks, hit the road.

Kevin T

Kevin T

Awards
Why don't they teach sex ed and driver's ed in the same semester in WV? Too much strain on the mule!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A girl in WV had to give her dad a BJ so she could use the car. She said dad why does your dick taste like shitt?

He said, your brother used the car earlier today.

Kevin T

Kevin T

Awards
I dint start the WV jokes but I'm pretty sure I just ended them ~ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
A girl in WV says: Dad, can I borrow the car tonight? He replies, you know what to do. So she goes down on him, stops suddenly and yells: Gross dad, your wang tastes like ****! He replies: Sorry honey, I forgot that your brother has the car tonight!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A girl in WV says: Dad, can I borrow the car tonight? He replies, you know what to do. So she goes down on him, stops suddenly and yells: Gross dad, your wang tastes like ****! He replies: Sorry honey, I forgot that your brother has the car tonight!
I beat you to that one!! Look at my post above yours

Sick minds think alike!

Kevin T

Kevin T

Awards
I beat you to that one!! Look at my post above yours

Sick minds think alike!
What are the odds on that joke!
Bubba in WV comes running home from school and says: Mom, I just had sex! She angrily yells: Go tell your father this instant! Bubba says: Dad, I just had sex for the 1st time! His dad asks if he's gonna do it again? And he replies: Yup, just as soon as my asshole quits hurting.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are the odds on that joke!
Bubba in WV comes running home from school and says: Mom, I just had sex! She angrily yells: Go tell your father this instant! Bubba says: Dad, I just had sex for the 1st time! His dad asks if he's gonna do it again? And he replies: Yup, just as soon as my asshole quits hurting.
Dude I know right! That’s a good one too!

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What's the difference between MLK Day and St. Patrick's Day? On St. Patrick's Day, everyone wants to be Irish. 😂