On TRT and Want Transdermal DHEA/Pregnenolone Cream

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm so sick of swallowing capsules and tablets. Does anyone have a recommendation for a transdermal DHEA/Pregnenolone cream?

sespress

Awards
I'm so sick of swallowing capsules and tablets. Does anyone have a recommendation for a transdermal DHEA/Pregnenolone cream?
Well kinda. Olympus labs had a good DHEA pregenelone and osthole TD. but it was, well green, very liquid, and difficult to mix (seemed to separate).

There's AlphaGainz they have a DHEA TD. But it's just that. No pregenelone.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well kinda. Olympus labs had a good DHEA pregenelone and osthole TD. but it was, well green, very liquid, and difficult to mix (seemed to separate).

The V2 with the improved carrier is out now and at retailers. I know Nutriverse for sure has the new version.

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps you could ask for a script to a compounding pharmacy?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

Second the Olympus labs. Very good profile and top notch quality.

sespress

Awards
The V2 with the improved carrier is out now and at retailers. I know Nutriverse for sure has the new version.
Ok I'll have to try that also. The formulation was good, application was difficult.

trtdoc

trtdoc

Awards
We have a prescription cream that we get through our compounding pharm. it is very effective

Dr B

Entouragehormones.com

Blazin604

Blazin604

Awards
who else is missing Rs transaderm and BPS dermacrine? - SUPER dh3a has a horrible bottle / carrier. gets all over you and very messy compared with bps/ rs transaderm

delsolrob

delsolrob

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
who else is missing Rs transaderm and BPS dermacrine? - SUPER dh3a has a horrible bottle / carrier. gets all over you and very messy compared with bps/ rs transaderm
Alpha Gainz does have a DHEA TD and a Pregnenolone TD (Alpha P5).

I've also heard Dermacrine is also expected to return later this month

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Kenpo, I just got a 2 month supply of the patches from age force. They have both dhea and pregnenolone in them. In getting ready to throw up a log. I have heard they have a good delivery system with these patches so I'm curious to see how they will work out for me.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Kenpo, I just got a 2 month supply of the patches from age force. They have both dhea and pregnenolone in them. In getting ready to throw up a log. I have heard they have a good delivery system with these patches so I'm curious to see how they will work out for me.
Curious to see how they work for you. Are you doing before/after bloodwork?

JVee63

Awards
We have a prescription cream that we get through our compounding pharm. it is very effective

Dr B

Entouragehormones.com
This would definitely be the way to go rather than buying from some supplement company.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
truth, you should expect to see it available by the end of the month.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who is making it this time? And is the formula and delivery method the same?
Iconic Formulations is now licensing Dermacrine. Exact same formula, the license does not allow for any changes to the formula.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iconic Formulations is now licensing Dermacrine. Exact same formula, the license does not allow for any changes to the formula.
Went to their website and Dermacrine is there but no pricing yet.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Went to their website and Dermacrine is there but no pricing yet.
should sign up for the mail list...I believe the launch will coincide with BF/CM.

hanslifts

Awards
Great news. I am starting up on DHEA and Pregnenolone again in pill form for now. Really looking forward to getting my hands on some Dermacrine as that always worked brilliantly for me in the past.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great news. I am starting up on DHEA and Pregnenolone again in pill form for now. Really looking forward to getting my hands on some Dermacrine as that always worked brilliantly for me in the past.
Been using Prothera brand DHEA and Pregnenolone with bloodwork to prove it’s effective. Do you have bloodwork on Dermacrine to prove it works?

hanslifts

Awards
Been using Prothera brand DHEA and Pregnenolone with bloodwork to prove it’s effective. Do you have bloodwork on Dermacrine to prove it works?
Negative Ghost Rider, as I wasn’t on TRT then. I was however cycling with wild and reckless abandon, and the Derma combated a couple of sides, including hair loss and lethargy.

hanslifts

Awards
I should have added that I am getting my next round of labs on December 2, so I hope to start the Dermacrine shortly after that. Then I will have another set of labs in 3 months so I will post results for you then.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Holy **** when is it being released again? I'm using an old bottle and almost out!
looks like the ETA is the end of the month, but I believe they're planning a black friday/CM promo for pre-orders.

hanslifts

Awards
Woke up today with a massive grin on my face because Black Friday is only a week away! Need me some Dermacrine asap! I even thawed the old credit card out so I can stock up!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any Black Friday sales on this?
Not from OL UK direct but the OL UK brand is 20% off at Nutriverse. No code needed. And then you can us AM5 or SAVE10NOW for additional saving. This applies to the two-packs as well.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ordered this and should be here this week.
I eat high protein and somewhat low carbs. Sunday I IM Fast to recover from Saturday chest day. I am 48 years old, 5’9” @ 155 - 160. BF is around 10-12%.
I lift and do cardio 5-6 days per week. Cardio is at least 35-55 mins of varied forms and I hit each body-part 1-2x a week.
Getting 8 hours sleep doesn’t happen - 13 and 8 year old kids.

Taking nothing else except Dr. Jekyll PWO.
What should I add? What should I expect?

I’ll probably run a log on this.

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
For someone on TRT and needing to backload hormones
Would alpha p5 or Dermacrine be a better option ?
I know my dhea is always in range but my Pregnenolone has been below the marker twice now and this last test it was only 10 points above the minimum

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For someone on TRT and needing to backload hormones
Would alpha p5 or Dermacrine be a better option ?
I know my dhea is always in range but my Pregnenolone has been below the marker twice now and this last test it was only 10 points above the minimum
I’m in the same situation, my pregnenolone level is very low since starting TRT (3 years ago). I’ve been supplementing pregnenolone at 25 mg a day.

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
I’m in the same situation, my pregnenolone level is very low since starting TRT (3 years ago). I’ve been supplementing pregnenolone at 25 mg a day.
Yeah I’ve been on for two years now
I’m aug last year it was only at 7 on the range of 22-212 last month my blood work said 32 so it went up but by a hair still low.
I started pregnenolone sublingual tabs but only 10mg a day haven’t noticed anything tho. How’s ur dhea sulfate ? And did you feel anything from taking 25mg ?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I’ve been on for two years now
I’m aug last year it was only at 7 on the range of 22-212 last month my blood work said 32 so it went up but by a hair still low.
I started pregnenolone sublingual tabs but only 10mg a day haven’t noticed anything tho. How’s ur dhea sulfate ? And did you feel anything from taking 25mg ?
Here’s my DHEA graph from MyBloodTracker app:
IMG_4346.jpg

Pregnenolone:
IMG_4283.jpg

Just started HCG about 6 months ago. Hoping to see it’s “hormone backfilling” effects.

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Here’s my DHEA graph from MyBloodTracker app:
View attachment 159984

Pregnenolone:
View attachment 159985

Just started HCG about 6 months ago. Hoping to see it’s “hormone backfilling” effects.
Dhea looks fine
Mine stays around 360-380 which is still in the norm so I will not supplement with it.
Your preg took a dive there though lol. When I started TRT I was on hcg but I stopped because all it did was give me e2 sides like a mother fuh. Would get cystic acne on my face and back...didn’t like it so I stopped. My dr didn’t agree he said no you won’t be able to have more children even though I have 3 but I am scheduling a vasectomy here soon lol
That’s why I’m looking into the transdermal pregnenolone as I’ve heard it works much better then what I’m taking

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
35 and Older 1
retroscapers Male Anti-Aging Medicine 11
Anabolics 39
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 6
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8