MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang now that's a solid pump for sure! Popeye arms!
Yes Sir!!!
Thank you! And very happy to see you enjoying the product so far 😊
You're welcome, and thanks for letting me log this. I am really enjoying it.
So true. Leave the house feeling pumped and get home after a few hours and flat again story of my life lol
AMEN! Lucky for me I do tend to retain a decent bit of my pumps for a while after training. It takes a few hours for everything to get back to normal size. However the initial drop off is a good 20-30% of it.

===================================================================================

4/11/23 -Lunch Walk 70 minutes walking the hills by the bayou.

Training - Legs - Squat Based

Preworkout = 1.5 scoops of Olympus labs Oracle

Intra Drink - Country Time Lemonade Mix = 39 grams, Dextrose Powder 35 grams - Total 74g carbs

WU = Stair Mill x 5 minutes
- worked very hard to really wake up the glute on these. Same method started with pushing the stairs down, and gradually built up intensity until I was breathing hard, broke a little sweat and heart rate was up high enough. I had a nice leg pump and my glutes were really fired up.

Squats - WU Bar x 20, 135x10, 185x10
Work 225x8, 225x8, 225x8, 245x8, 265x6
- I called it here, the 265 was very challenging at the end. If I turned it into a rest pause set I could have dug out 2-3 more. That was plenty volume and I had a rough set on the first 225 that had my lower back fatigued so I wanted to get away from loading my back without support. I will more than likely try out 245 for all working sets next week to see if more manageable way to add volume.

Hack Squat 225x5>155x6 - My quads were wrecked and this just wasn't going to do me much good here. I didn't want junk volume or to risk anything with lower back that might fatigue it any more.

Leg Press 460x20 with calve press at top of every rep - During my rest period my lower back let me know it was just done and even the leg press wasn't going to work out. So I moved on to leg curls and leg extensions to save the lower back for another day.

Leg Extensions - 80x15, 130x15, 160x15, 175x13, 175x11>145 x fail>130 x fail>100 x fail>85 x fail - Holy Hell the burn!!!! This is one exercise where it is so easy to increase the burn, and I was having to get up and shake out the lactic acid a bit in between sets.

Leg Curls - 70x15, 115x15, 145x15, 160x12>130 x fail>100 x fail>70 x fail>50 x fail - I did these with my hips rotated out intentionally for the first time and really felt them in the outer head of my hamstrings. It's something I got from the EMG series Ryan Humiston and boy did I feel the difference!

Since I wasn't able to increase volume by doing a pressing machine, or squatting machine for 3-4 solid sets I decided today was a great day to add in some intensity techniques to drive hypertrophy. Add in several points of failure to really get in some of those power reps. On each rep I failed at I pushed for another second or two before giving up to really create some hypertrophy.

=================================================================================

The Oracle Experience 1.5 scoops - I decided to give 1.5 scoops a shot since 2 was so money but I wanted to get to sleep a little earlier. I still felt the food on my stomach when I got home, so I gave the product a little breathing room to get fully into my system. I took it around 6:00PM and then went to the gym arriving right at 7:00PM.

I got the same focus changes as soon as I walked in the door. Intent on doing work, again I found myself finding ways to make the warm up a little more intense. Pushing harder on the stairmill, doing calves by adjusting to do a stretch then pressing up onto my toes then doing another single leg calve raise at the top for a couple minutes. Things like that. By the time I got off of the stairmill, I was ready for war!

I found the same drive and aggression to increase intensity and push harder throughout my squats. You can tell by the many drop sets to failure on Leg Extensions and Leg Curls it did not stop with the squats. Even though I had to limit some of my other pressing / machine squatting plans my mindset made me find a way to push the envelope and drive hypertrophy.

So far I am really enjoying this product. I think the 1.5 scoops is a very good compromise between the 1 and 2 scoop options for both being very effective and not causing any problems getting to sleep. I was out on my pillow by 10:30-11:00PM which is not an issue for me. It is when I start getting into 11:30 PM and Midnight before falling asleep that it really bothers me. I think this may be my new evening dose and 2 scoops will be my morning, daytime, or weekend dose. At some point I will bump up to 3 just to let everyone know what that is like because I know people are kind of curious.

Flavor and Mixability - Just to touch on these as i haven't seen too much feedback here. The flavor profile of Oracle is very light, but also refreshing. When I first got it I was a little disappointed because the flavoring was so light. I think I used about 8-9 oz for one scoop that first time. However I am only doing 4-6 oz of water per scoop now as recommended by one of the reps and I find it much more pleasing. Actually somewhat refreshing for a preworkout. As far as the mixability it just mixes right up. Just shake a few seconds in the shaker cup and I am good to go with no residue.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
However I am only doing 4-6 oz of water per scoop
That's definitely the sweet spot in terms of amount of water to get the best flavor.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes Sir!!!
You're welcome, and thanks for letting me log this. I am really enjoying it.

AMEN! Lucky for me I do tend to retain a decent bit of my pumps for a while after training. It takes a few hours for everything to get back to normal size. However the initial drop off is a good 20-30% of it.

===================================================================================

4/11/23 -Lunch Walk 70 minutes walking the hills by the bayou.

Training - Legs - Squat Based

Preworkout = 1.5 scoops of Olympus labs Oracle

Intra Drink - Country Time Lemonade Mix = 39 grams, Dextrose Powder 35 grams - Total 74g carbs

WU = Stair Mill x 5 minutes
- worked very hard to really wake up the glute on these. Same method started with pushing the stairs down, and gradually built up intensity until I was breathing hard, broke a little sweat and heart rate was up high enough. I had a nice leg pump and my glutes were really fired up.

Squats - WU Bar x 20, 135x10, 185x10
Work 225x8, 225x8, 225x8, 245x8, 265x6
- I called it here, the 265 was very challenging at the end. If I turned it into a rest pause set I could have dug out 2-3 more. That was plenty volume and I had a rough set on the first 225 that had my lower back fatigued so I wanted to get away from loading my back without support. I will more than likely try out 245 for all working sets next week to see if more manageable way to add volume.

Hack Squat 225x5>155x6 - My quads were wrecked and this just wasn't going to do me much good here. I didn't want junk volume or to risk anything with lower back that might fatigue it any more.

Leg Press 460x20 with calve press at top of every rep - During my rest period my lower back let me know it was just done and even the leg press wasn't going to work out. So I moved on to leg curls and leg extensions to save the lower back for another day.

Leg Extensions - 80x15, 130x15, 160x15, 175x13, 175x11>145 x fail>130 x fail>100 x fail>85 x fail - Holy Hell the burn!!!! This is one exercise where it is so easy to increase the burn, and I was having to get up and shake out the lactic acid a bit in between sets.

Leg Curls - 70x15, 115x15, 145x15, 160x12>130 x fail>100 x fail>70 x fail>50 x fail - I did these with my hips rotated out intentionally for the first time and really felt them in the outer head of my hamstrings. It's something I got from the EMG series Ryan Humiston and boy did I feel the difference!

Since I wasn't able to increase volume by doing a pressing machine, or squatting machine for 3-4 solid sets I decided today was a great day to add in some intensity techniques to drive hypertrophy. Add in several points of failure to really get in some of those power reps. On each rep I failed at I pushed for another second or two before giving up to really create some hypertrophy.

=================================================================================

The Oracle Experience 1.5 scoops - I decided to give 1.5 scoops a shot since 2 was so money but I wanted to get to sleep a little earlier. I still felt the food on my stomach when I got home, so I gave the product a little breathing room to get fully into my system. I took it around 6:00PM and then went to the gym arriving right at 7:00PM.

I got the same focus changes as soon as I walked in the door. Intent on doing work, again I found myself finding ways to make the warm up a little more intense. Pushing harder on the stairmill, doing calves by adjusting to do a stretch then pressing up onto my toes then doing another single leg calve raise at the top for a couple minutes. Things like that. By the time I got off of the stairmill, I was ready for war!

I found the same drive and aggression to increase intensity and push harder throughout my squats. You can tell by the many drop sets to failure on Leg Extensions and Leg Curls it did not stop with the squats. Even though I had to limit some of my other pressing / machine squatting plans my mindset made me find a way to push the envelope and drive hypertrophy.

So far I am really enjoying this product. I think the 1.5 scoops is a very good compromise between the 1 and 2 scoop options for both being very effective and not causing any problems getting to sleep. I was out on my pillow by 10:30-11:00PM which is not an issue for me. It is when I start getting into 11:30 PM and Midnight before falling asleep that it really bothers me. I think this may be my new evening dose and 2 scoops will be my morning, daytime, or weekend dose. At some point I will bump up to 3 just to let everyone know what that is like because I know people are kind of curious.

Flavor and Mixability - Just to touch on these as i haven't seen too much feedback here. The flavor profile of Oracle is very light, but also refreshing. When I first got it I was a little disappointed because the flavoring was so light. I think I used about 8-9 oz for one scoop that first time. However I am only doing 4-6 oz of water per scoop now as recommended by one of the reps and I find it much more pleasing. Actually somewhat refreshing for a preworkout. As far as the mixability it just mixes right up. Just shake a few seconds in the shaker cup and I am good to go with no residue.
I’m one that has been wondering about three scoops! I’d either be bouncing off the walls or sitting on the floor and staring at a scratch on the wood floor. The focus would be real!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m one that has been wondering about three scoops! I’d either be bouncing off the walls or sitting on the floor and staring at a scratch on the wood floor. The focus would be real!
Facts! I am thinking I will try that on my workout Saturday or Sunday. I may push it back to Sunday if I am as fatigued today as I was yesterday. This statement will make more sense after reading my synopsis from yesterday's session.

1/13/23 - Training Upper Body Attempt - I had to call an audible about an hour into my attempt at training. I was still trying to get a groove, make a connection with the muscle and find something that wanted to do some work but everything just felt sapped off energy and strength. Each warm up set was just digging a hole.

Pre-Workout - OL Oracle @ 1.5 scoops
Intra - 37g lemonade & Dextrose 39g - 76g total
- Somewhere between 1/3 and 1/2 of this was drank of this ended up drank.

WU = Walk 2/3 mile with 44lb chain - doing RC, shoulder press, various raises. - This was feeling harder than normal, but my body definitely felt warmed up due to the higher perceived effort making me work harder for the same volume. I followed this with some banded RC work and BAPs.

Bench Wide grips - Bar x20, 95x10, 135x10, 135x10, 135x8 - I called it on bench because it just felt soooooo heavy. I just couldn't keep my scaps locked in place and felt really unstable in my shoulders. Moved to machine work

IsoTec Isolateral Chest Press - 45x15, 45x15, 70x10, 70x10 - Hard to believe these were actually somewhat hard sets... Shoulders didn't hurt, but just didn't feel right even with the machine guided motion taking away most of the need for stability.

Lat Pulls 50x15, 50x15 - Just called it here, I wasn't getting quality work in and it was actually feeling worse as I progressed. These extremely Low weight warm ups were actually pretty taxing, and the pulls just didn't feel right. My scaps just didn't want anything to do with it. I had been feeling tight in my mid-back the last 2 days, but wasn't expecting this type of effect on my session.

I went into the house and poured out about 2/3rds of my intra drink and recalculated where I need to be for the night. Made myself dinner and went to bed. Even with the pre-workout still coursing through my veins I passed out pretty quickly. So, I must have just been beat. I don't feel as tired today and plan to go do a session at lunch to make up for last night. However if it feels wrong I will switch to light cardio, and inspect my volume. I may be progressing work capacity a little faster than my body can handle.

I did get a bit of a pump, then stuck around in the garage a little longer and spend about 6 minutes stretching out my pecs and also got in a pretty decent RC session in during my warm up, so the day was not a wash!

================================================================================

This was my first bad workout using the product but I do not blame the product at all. I had the drive and focus to work but i was just so fatigued, I couldn't get a good drive or connection, and my midback just wouldn't get control of my scaps.

The fact I was asleep so much earlier, even through the stimulants in the product shows that I was just run down, or fighting something off to the point that even the pre-workout could not overpower it.

I plan to lift today but unfortunately forgot to bring in my Oracle with me so will have to use my cheap pre I brought up here and left for occasions like these. Which unfortunately means no real update on the product today.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hopefully you’re not getting sick. Are you at a point that you need to deload?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully you’re not getting sick. Are you at a point that you need to deload?
I shouldn't. I was kind of wondering if it had to do with me walking shirtless out in the sun for over an hour yesterday. I did get a little pink. Also, I just drastically increased my volume and my work capacity might just be a little behind on adjusting too it. Also fasting the day after that Squat session had to cut into the recovery especially with me staying sore longer than expected. That was my first real straight bar barbell squat session and my mid back taking a huge brunt of that load and I think between that and the balls out session with my cousin, it just pushed my recovery ability a bit too far.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I figured I would post up my session in here even though I did not use Oracle, but because I will make a few comments regarding the pump / energy difference at the end of the session.

4/14/23 Make up Upper Body Session - Mind Muscle Connection Focused Hypertrophy Session

Pre- Workout = Big named brand Product - 1.5 scoops -
Not Oracle

I decided not to push the weight too much today and just get in some high quality sets for volume. I put in some hard work but tried not to overdo it either.

Sliding Tempo to manage RPE and make each set work- I went from a slow 4/1/4/1 down to 4/1/1/1 as the reps got harder in the later sets.

WU = Rowing machine x 1182 Yards - 9 minutes. Took it relatively easy and just got warm and lots of blood moving. Had a decent biceps and lat pump by the end of this already.

Super Set 1 - Hold stretched Position for 3 seconds on both exercises
Assisted Pull Ups - 120x10, -100x10, -80x10, -60x10. -40x10 - WHEW! Nice Burn Here!
Assisted Dips - 120x10, -100x10, -80x10, -60x10. -40x10 - Hard to believe that I was able to make this a hard but I did!

Super Set 2
PG Chest Supported Seated Row - 80x10, 100x10, 120x10, 140x10, 160x10
- Nice hard work, massive pump in back especially lats!
Arnold Press first 2 sets NG DB Shoulder Press last 3 - 35x10, 35x10, 35x10, 40x10, 40x7 - Obviously hit failure on that last set. The slow tempo really crushed these.

Cell Swelling = 1 set of 100 continuous reps
DB Side Raises - 5x100
- I had to go into partials on these to complete in one set.

DB Hammer Curls - 5x100 - I think 7.5 DB would be better but if I don't have available I would add 20 reps next time. Still got a huge pump!!!

Rope triceps Extension - 20x100 - This was a good effort but again could have been 25lbs for even better effort.

I was very happy with how this session turned out compared to what i half expected to happen. As you can see, I also didn't do any direct chest work. I felt I got a decent bit of volume on pecs, and pushed them as far as they wanted to be pushed last night. So, I figured I could simply get them some more with the Dips. Then at the bottom of the dip I flexed in a static stretched position then contracted only my pecs to pick me up the first couple inches before beginning to press with my shoulders or triceps. So I still got plenty stimulation in them with that slower tempo.

================================================================================
The Difference
Pump
- After taking my previous Pre-Workout for this session without much in the way of pump ingredients I can make some actual comparisons. Although I definitely got a good pump, I was not as pumped as I have been getting with oracle. I might even say even the session last night provided as good a pump and that was a really poor quality session with low volume.
Energy and Focus- Although this hit pretty fast and still provided a hit of energy it is definitely not as clean. It was also not as steady or motivating. i was able to keep focus high but I don't attribute it to the product. However i definitely have more focus, aggression and drive from the Oracle over the unnamed big brand pre.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice updates bro. Really appreciate it and glad it’s treating you well. Very detailed and much better than some of the other logs that have fallen off lately. The board and myself enjoy thorough and honest feedback!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I figured I would post up my session in here even though I did not use Oracle, but because I will make a few comments regarding the pump / energy difference at the end of the session.

4/14/23 Make up Upper Body Session - Mind Muscle Connection Focused Hypertrophy Session

Pre- Workout = Big named brand Product - 1.5 scoops -
Not Oracle

I decided not to push the weight too much today and just get in some high quality sets for volume. I put in some hard work but tried not to overdo it either.

Sliding Tempo to manage RPE and make each set work- I went from a slow 4/1/4/1 down to 4/1/1/1 as the reps got harder in the later sets.

WU = Rowing machine x 1182 Yards - 9 minutes. Took it relatively easy and just got warm and lots of blood moving. Had a decent biceps and lat pump by the end of this already.

Super Set 1 - Hold stretched Position for 3 seconds on both exercises
Assisted Pull Ups - 120x10, -100x10, -80x10, -60x10. -40x10 - WHEW! Nice Burn Here!
Assisted Dips - 120x10, -100x10, -80x10, -60x10. -40x10 - Hard to believe that I was able to make this a hard but I did!

Super Set 2
PG Chest Supported Seated Row - 80x10, 100x10, 120x10, 140x10, 160x10
- Nice hard work, massive pump in back especially lats!
Arnold Press first 2 sets NG DB Shoulder Press last 3 - 35x10, 35x10, 35x10, 40x10, 40x7 - Obviously hit failure on that last set. The slow tempo really crushed these.

Cell Swelling = 1 set of 100 continuous reps
DB Side Raises - 5x100
- I had to go into partials on these to complete in one set.

DB Hammer Curls - 5x100 - I think 7.5 DB would be better but if I don't have available I would add 20 reps next time. Still got a huge pump!!!

Rope triceps Extension - 20x100 - This was a good effort but again could have been 25lbs for even better effort.

I was very happy with how this session turned out compared to what i half expected to happen. As you can see, I also didn't do any direct chest work. I felt I got a decent bit of volume on pecs, and pushed them as far as they wanted to be pushed last night. So, I figured I could simply get them some more with the Dips. Then at the bottom of the dip I flexed in a static stretched position then contracted only my pecs to pick me up the first couple inches before beginning to press with my shoulders or triceps. So I still got plenty stimulation in them with that slower tempo.

The Difference
Pump
- After taking my previous Pre-Workout for this session without much in the way of pump ingredients I can make some actual comparisons. Although I definitely got a good pump, I was not as pumped as I have been getting with oracle. I might even say even the session last night provided as good a pump and that was a really poor quality session with low volume.
Energy and Focus- Although this hit pretty fast and still provided a hit of energy it is definitely not as clean. It was also not as steady or motivating. i was able to keep focus high but I don't attribute it to the product. However i definitely have more focus, aggression and drive from the Oracle over the unnamed big brand pre.
Great session! Glad you’re feeling better

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Difference
Pump
Thanks for the feedback! Sounds like when taking Oracle you have more positive benefits during your workout!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice updates bro. Really appreciate it and glad it’s treating you well. Very detailed and much better than some of the other logs that have fallen off lately. The board and myself enjoy thorough and honest feedback!
Thanks, sorry for the few days off. I had a lot of home repairs come up this weekend and did not even get to train much less post. I even had to take the day off yesterday to complete the work.

Great session! Glad you’re feeling better
Thanks, a good bit removed from it now and ready to get a good session in tonight.

Thanks for the feedback! Sounds like when taking Oracle you have more positive benefits during your workout!
Oh absolutely, this is better! Now to be fair, the product is a bit lower end in the companies Pre-Workout line up, but the difference is definitely enough to justify paying for more the quality product.

I am looking forward to tonights session and expect if I can get enough food in today that it will be a great session. I am pretty excited to see how a 1.5 scoop session feels after several days without a pre-workout.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4/19/23 - Morning Weight 211 - Looking right on track here. Hitting 211 after a full day of feeding is right on target for possibly breaking into the 209.x area this week.

Deadlift Session

Pre-Workout - OL Oracle @1.5 scoops
Intra Drinks Country Time Lemonade Mix 37g, Dextrose 39g = 76g carbs
Gatorade Zero Protein Packet - 1 = 10g whey isolate protein -
I started drinking these alternating them about 15 minutes before getting started, and then throughout the session until I drank half of each then combined them into one shaker.

Walk - 15 minutes

Jefferson Curls - Tempo = 4-2-4-2 -
25lb plate x10 x 3 sets
- This felt great! My entire posterior chain was awake and warmed up after these.

Conventional Dead Lifts
Warm Up - DOH - 135x10
Work Sets - 225x8, 315x8, MG 365x8, Add Versa Grips 365x8 @RPE9.75 -
Whew! This one ended up being a bit of a grinder. I probably should have put it down at rep 6 or 7 if shooting for an RPE8. I went from what felt like an RPE 7.5 maybe an RPE8 to like a 9.75RPE on the last rep. However, I was already in the middle of it and wasn't giving up then. :)

IronTec Leg Press -
225x20, 315x20, 315x20, 335x17 -
Kept tempo controlled on the positive and about 3 second on the negative. This attachment surprises me how brutal it can be every time I use it. It is such a different feel. At the bottom the knee angle is greater than you can achieve on most leg extension machines. The hamstrings even get a stretch at the glute/ham tie in it is so deep. Then at the top there is more stretch for the hamstring while under a TON of tension! The tension is highest as you approach the lock out. It is a great attachment for destroying the thighs. When I got off of the machine my legs were just full on wobbly and so pumped!!!! Even my adductors were toast and I am not even sure how that works out since the foot plates are pretty close together and small.

Great session! This was a very simple session but I increased volume pretty drastically on the Deads. I went from 7920lbs including warm ups to 11510lbs. It is no wonder I was just toast after the last set! Lower back was done! Not too far, just done!!! Then the burning from high rep Leg Press all throughout my thighs with the leg press just finished everything off!

Took a few days off of using Oracle... what happened?

I will tell you what happened, the 1.5 scoops almost felt like 2 scoops! Life got in the way and I was out of the gym over the weekend and Monday. So yesterday was my first dose since midweek last week. I got all the feels I usually do from 2 scoops, and the energy was exactly what I needed. My pump in my thighs after the leg press was just ridiculous. I was even walking around my adductors they were so big and my quads and hamstrings were no different. I had wobbly leg syndrome for sure!!!

This product is one of my new favorite pre-workouts out of things I have tried recently. It is just really well put together. I don't imagine anyone who enjoys pre-workouts wouldn't enjoy it. The energy is so clean and crashless, focus is very high, and I have still been getting great pumps in the absence of my no stim pump specific pre-workout. The only comment would be I wouldn't mind just a touch more of the same flavoring that is already in it. Even if that meant we needed a slightly larger scoop. Notice i said the same flavor though which tells you I like the flavor, I just wish there was a little bit more. I think if you want that stronger flavor profile your best bet is to go with 4oz water, and if a lighter flavor go with 6-8oz.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got all the feels I usually do from 2 scoops, and the energy was exactly what I needed.
Glad you're really noticing the energy from Oracle!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you're really noticing the energy from Oracle!
The energy and focus are hands down the thing I enjoy the most. I get a pump easily, like 1 set sometimes 2 and I am already getting a pump. Even from warm up sets. So the energy, thermogenesis, and focus are my favorite parts of this pre.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/19/23 - Morning Weight 211 - Looking right on track here. Hitting 211 after a full day of feeding is right on target for possibly breaking into the 209.x area this week.

Deadlift Session

I started drinking these alternating them about 15 minutes before getting started, and then throughout the session until I drank half of each then combined them into one shaker.

Walk - 15 minutes

Jefferson Curls - Tempo = 4-2-4-2 -
25lb plate x10 x 3 sets
- This felt great! My entire posterior chain was awake and warmed up after these.

Conventional Dead Lifts
Warm Up - DOH - 135x10
Work Sets - 225x8, 315x8, MG 365x8, Add Versa Grips 365x8 @RPE9.75 -
Whew! This one ended up being a bit of a grinder. I probably should have put it down at rep 6 or 7 if shooting for an RPE8. I went from what felt like an RPE 7.5 maybe an RPE8 to like a 9.75RPE on the last rep. However, I was already in the middle of it and wasn't giving up then. :)

IronTec Leg Press -
225x20, 315x20, 315x20, 335x17 -
Kept tempo controlled on the positive and about 3 second on the negative. This attachment surprises me how brutal it can be every time I use it. It is such a different feel. At the bottom the knee angle is greater than you can achieve on most leg extension machines. The hamstrings even get a stretch at the glute/ham tie in it is so deep. Then at the top there is more stretch for the hamstring while under a TON of tension! The tension is highest as you approach the lock out. It is a great attachment for destroying the thighs. When I got off of the machine my legs were just full on wobbly and so pumped!!!! Even my adductors were toast and I am not even sure how that works out since the foot plates are pretty close together and small.

Great session! This was a very simple session but I increased volume pretty drastically on the Deads. I went from 7920lbs including warm ups to 11510lbs. It is no wonder I was just toast after the last set! Lower back was done! Not too far, just done!!! Then the burning from high rep Leg Press all throughout my thighs with the leg press just finished everything off!

Took a few days off of using Oracle... what happened?

I will tell you what happened, the 1.5 scoops almost felt like 2 scoops! Life got in the way and I was out of the gym over the weekend and Monday. So yesterday was my first dose since midweek last week. I got all the feels I usually do from 2 scoops, and the energy was exactly what I needed. My pump in my thighs after the leg press was just ridiculous. I was even walking around my adductors they were so big and my quads and hamstrings were no different. I had wobbly leg syndrome for sure!!!

This product is one of my new favorite pre-workouts out of things I have tried recently. It is just really well put together. I don't imagine anyone who enjoys pre-workouts wouldn't enjoy it. The energy is so clean and crashless, focus is very high, and I have still been getting great pumps in the absence of my no stim pump specific pre-workout. The only comment would be I wouldn't mind just a touch more of the same flavoring that is already in it. Even if that meant we needed a slightly larger scoop. Notice i said the same flavor though which tells you I like the flavor, I just wish there was a little bit more. I think if you want that stronger flavor profile your best bet is to go with 4oz water, and if a lighter flavor go with 6-8oz.
Totally agree on the flavor. It’s in pint but just needs to be a touch stronger. I try to remember to put less water in my cup when I mix it but I usually forget. It has a that reminds me of Sweet Tarts.

I’m going to do the same thing you did with the 1.5 scoops. I was going to finish up at the gym today before going on a camping trip with my wife, but I had to get up at 4:15 to kick doors in this morning, which was a last minute change assignment that came up last night after I got home from the gym. Mind you I took 2 scoops yesterday afternoon around 3:30 and was still able to get 6 quality hours of sleep with the pre in me. I did take 300mgs of ashwaganda and 5 mgs of melatonin, but that’s been a stable for me a night for quite some time.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Totally agree on the flavor. It’s in pint but just needs to be a touch stronger. I try to remember to put less water in my cup when I mix it but I usually forget. It has a that reminds me of Sweet Tarts.

I’m going to do the same thing you did with the 1.5 scoops. I was going to finish up at the gym today before going on a camping trip with my wife, but I had to get up at 4:15 to kick doors in this morning, which was a last minute change assignment that came up last night after I got home from the gym. Mind you I took 2 scoops yesterday afternoon around 3:30 and was still able to get 6 quality hours of sleep with the pre in me. I did take 300mgs of ashwaganda and 5 mgs of melatonin, but that’s been a stable for me a night for quite some time.
Yeah, @ 2 scoops it is just a little too hard for me to fall asleep at a reasonable time on weekdays. The 1.5 scoops seems to be a sweet spot for that.

4/21/23 Upper Push

WU = 1 mile walk with chain doing upper body warms ups.

DB Low Incline - 15x15, 25x15, 35x15, 50x15, 60x15, 60x13, 60x6@Fail
- All sets with 60 except the last one were about 1-2 RIR, the lead in sets were done slower with me creating my own tension to make the more work. I would say everything from 50 on was a solid work set.

IronTec Decline Press - 45ps x15, 55ps x13, 55ps x15, 55ps x11 @RPE10 - Really went for a stretch in the lower positing and a hard flex towards the top. Kept tempo about 3-1-1.5-1 Chest was ridiculously pumped after this!!! All sets can be considered working sets. I rested a little longer in between the first and second set which explains the higher reps on the 2nd set of 55.

IronTec Shoulder Press 45ps x15, 45ps x13, 45ps x11 - First 2 sets done with more of a supinated hand grip, last set was prone grip

Super Set
Rope triceps Extensions 50x14, 50x12, 50x11, 50x9 -
Triceps were blasted after this and barely moving when I flexed they were so full.
Band Pull Aparts - 50, 37, 23, 20 - I choked up after the first set to make these harder. I have to work really hard to keep my right trap from climbing up during these but that means they are working the muscles I need to get stronger for a good bench.

Biceps for pump and blood flow -
DB Supinating Curls - 5x58 @ a burning RPE8
- Performed with a smooth cadence, and a 1 second hard contraction at the top of each rep. I did these flexing the weight up more than just curling it, creating extra resistance with my triceps.

The session was great! I definitely stimulated some growth with this one. Weights may not be too heavy but the volume and effort was very high.

Now that's a pump! - I had a massive pump this session! I had about 100 more grams of carbs leading up to the workout, and between that and the Oracle I was getting a pump with my Warm Up. By the end my pecs were HUGE, well for their normal size anyway, and my triceps were so pumped they barely even moved when flexing. Just a thick piece of meat hanging off the back of my arm.

At risk of sounding like a broken record I won't go into detail on the whole experience. Just know that Oracle is for sure legit. The energy from it is still right on point, and 1.5 scoops is the perfect evening dose for a session if you want a little more kick than 1 scoop but want to get to sleep at a reasonable time. I intend to do 3 scoops on Sunday for my quads session and see how that treats me!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am about to test out 3 scoops of Oracle for my Lower Body Quad focus session. Wish me luck! I am finishing the drink now then heading off to the gym in the next 15 minutes or so. Maybe I will finally get the BA tingles at 3 scoops. I have had a prickle or two in my face like it was going to start a couple times at 2 scoops so we shall see. Hoping it doesn't enter the over stimmed category but I don't really think it will with the type of energy it provides.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay, it is later now.

4/23/23 - Morning Weight - 211.3 - Upper Body Hypertrophy

Pre-Workout - Olympus labs Oracle @3 scoops!!!!
Pre/Intra Drink - 32g Country Time Lemonade, 32g Dextrose, 25g Super Carb = 69g carbs

Incline Hammer Strength - 45x15, 70x15, 90x15, 90x13, 90x11 -
Some great contractions and an immediate chest pump!

HS Iso-Lateral Supinated Grip High Row - 45x15, 70x15, 70x13, 70x12 - Done one arm at a time with full stretch and protraction and slight twist at back to squeeze the mid back harder.

HS Seated Dips - 180x17, 180x13@RPE10 - Pecs and Triceps really pumped after these!

HS Iso-Lateral Seated Row - 90x15, 90x13@RPE10 - Done one arm at a time with full stretch and protraction and slight twist at back to squeeze the mid back harder.

HS Seated Shoulder Press - 45x15, 70x13, 70x11@10 - Pump was getting a bit silly by this time!

Lateral Raise Machine - 70x20, 70x20, 80x17, 80x15 @ Failed - I only completed a partial rep on rep 16.

HS Rear Delt Reverse Fly - 70xFail, 70x Fail, 70x Fail, 50 x Fail - Took these into fully protracted partials on each set, lots of continuous tension, and volume here. Rep Range was 25ish down to about 15 reps. I was focusing more on muscle tension and execution than counting.

Super Set 1
EZ Bar Cable Curls - 50xRPE9, 50xRPE10, 60xRPE10. 60xFail
- Really focused on the flexing and keeping reps in the 20-10 range.
EZ Bar Cable Triceps Drag Extension - 70xRPE9, 70xRPE10, 80xRPE10, 80xFail - Really focused on the flexing and keeping reps in the 20-10 range.

Super Set 2
HS Preacher Curls - 50xRPE9, 50xRPE10, 50xRPE10. 50xFail
- Really dug in deep here.
HS Seated Triceps Extension - 70xRPE9, 70xRPE10, 80xRPE10, 80xFail - Goal Achieved! I put it down on this session! On both I kept the reps in the 20 down to 10 range!

Sauna Time = 20 minutes
5 minutes of unweighted Rotary Torso Twists-
Performed holding belly button back towards my spine to help cinch in the waist a little.

I was pumped to the gills after this bad boy. Went home looking pretty house!!!

Well Gentlemen, and any ladies who might see this... I give the 3 scoops... Well, 3 thumbs up!

I could blame all of the additional volume here on my pump, but the reality is that as soon as I started pushing the weights my pump started. I had a decent pump from my first warm up set, and a solid pump after my first work set of each of the first exercises for the body parts. By the end I had one of the biggest upper body pumps I have had in a while. Some of that could have been all the volume, but I can assure you I would not have gotten in all of that volume if I wasn't running the 3 scoops. I had such a great mind muscle connection during training. Really just completely dialed in. Although I reached failure multiple times during the session my energy never waivered. My ability to keep moving the same weight obviously went down, but my energy levels were high throughout the entire session and that is with me timing my sessions 45-60 minutes after drinking the pre-workout. I have found I feel a bit better during my sessions if I give the pre a little time to level out. Going in too hyped up can actually turn into a negative for me. Allowing more time just increases my focus while keeping me from ever having that overstimmed feeling during a hard set.

I would recommend the 3 scoop dose if you love to get amped up, get a really good pump, plan to do extra volume, or a really challenging leg or pulling session, and have more time after the session to let the energy subside before you go to bed. It is not something I need on a regular basis but it was a very enjoyable workout. Mind Muscle Connection was the biggest plus for me, just a great level of focus during the sets, and a drive to get back under the weight quickly. Rest was short enough that I was in and out of the gym in a little under 100 minutes including the warm up, 10 minutes attempting working lower body, and the 20 minutes in the sauna. So right about 60-70 minutes for the 40 sets you see above.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would recommend the 3 scoop dose if you love to get amped up, get a really good pump, plan to do extra volume, or a really challenging leg or pulling session, and have more time after the session to let the energy subside before you go to bed.
Good to know 3 scoops treated you well!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to know 3 scoops treated you well!
Yes Sir, it did!

Oh I forgot to mention 90 minutes after the session I decided to measure my remaining pump. Left Side was 18, right side was just under 17 3/4. My pump was going down already so I imagine they were closer to 18.25, and 18 if not more at full pump.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes Sir, it did!

Oh I forgot to mention 90 minutes after the session I decided to measure my remaining pump. Left Side was 18, right side was just under 17 3/4. My pump was going down already so I imagine they were closer to 18.25, and 18 if not more at full pump.
Dang good to know! Measurable pump!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed!

My tub is starting to get a bit low. I am guessing I have maybe a week of lifting left looking at it. This will definitely be added into my Pre-workout rotation.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4/26/23 - Medial / Rear Delts, and Arms

Pre-Workout - 1.5 scoops of Olympus Labs Oracle!
Pre-Intra Drink - Country Time Lemonade 37g, Dextrose 39g, NutraBio Super Carb (HBCD w/ electrolytes) 25g, Gatorade Zero Protein 10g mixed in half gallon of water - total 111g carbs

StairMill - 6 minutes increasing intensity level every 30-45 seconds.
I felt the hip just a little bit on a couple steps but not too bad. Was hoping light leg press would shake it out.

Attempt At Light Leg press - It was a bit uncomfortable even getting in the machine, then as soon as I began to press it barked. It was not excruciating but enough to know it was not going to clear up. It got worse as a did a couple more reps so I called it. I only had 100lbs on the machine. It was enough I opted not to even attempt leg extensions yesterday since it ached for a few minutes after. Today I am going to make an effort to try some leg extensions and lying leg curls to see if I can't get some stimulation to the legs. If no issues I will likely do a 10x10 or some sets in the 12 rep range then some BFR work.

PreCor Medial Delt Raise - 6-12 Rep range - 50x20, 80x12, 90x12, 90x9, 90x7
13-20 Rep range - 65x20, 65x18, 65x16
- Trying something new to me from listening to RP training book. Hit some sets in 5-10 or 6-12 range then more sets in the 13-20 range to hit slower fibers more. Very effective sets, massive shoulder pump and stimulation.

Reverse Fly Machine - 6-12 Rep Range - 50x12, 70x12, 70x12, 80x11, 80x9, 80x6
Rest Pause 50x13>RP 10 > RP 8 > RP 6 -
The work sets got a little too hard and I wasn't able to get into the intended rep range and would have dropped below 30% of 1RM to get needed reps, so I went with RP sets instead to keep the weights in more effective ranges.

HS Seated Triceps Extension - 6-12 Rep range - 65x12, 80x12, 110x12, 120x12, 120x9
13-20 Rep Range - 80x19, 80x16
- My triceps were burning and massively pumped by the end of these.

HS Preacher Curls - 6-12 Rep Range - 50x12, 65x12, 80x12, 95x10 - WOAH!!! Biceps and Brachialis started cramping up on me!
Rest Pause - 65x9 > RP 7 > RP > 6 -
I pushed through the cramping to get some extra sets via Rest Pause, and called it a day! Biceps were nice and pumped even without as many reps.

I really enjoyed the workout last night. Lots of focus and high effort, tons of blood moving in the muscles. Since I feel my medial delts and rear delts could use more size I put them first in the session. I think I will program something like this into my regular training or find a program that does.

Pump was off the chain!!! I measured arms when I got home and was very close in my predictions the other day. I was 18 1/8 on left, and 17 7/8 on right. Feeling pretty good about this.

Here is a pic with the pump, unfortunately the veins on the inside of my biceps that are starting to show more can't be seen in the picture but they are there. No other definition left due to the pump being so full. My puppy obviously approves. Forgive the distended belly, that is a lot of food, and a half gallon of water over 2 hours so pretty darn full...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4/27/23 - Leg Day! WooHoo!

Pre-Workout - 2 scoops of Olympus Labs Oracle!

Warm Up = Recumbent Bike 10 minutes starting at level 5 and bumping 2-3 levels every minute to level 17 by the end.
Hip felt great during this. It was the right warm up for today.

Super Set in 10x10 format 4-1-1-1 tempo

Seated Leg Curls - 70x10, 80x10, 90x10, 100x10, 110x10, 120x10, 130x10, 130x10, 140x9, 150x9, 150x8
Leg Extensions - 90x10, 100x10, 100x10, 110x10, 120x10, 130x10, 140x10, 150x10, 160x9, 160x7

I had figured out my weights by the 5th set with no rest when some ladies came in, and wanted to work on the leg machines too. So I offered to let them work themselves into my set which gave me more rest so you see the weights continue to go up as intra-set recovery improved so I could fail on a few of the sets as is planned on a GVT program.

Another great workout with Oracle in the books. Not too much new to say. Great energy, great focus, and great pump! Oracle is indeed LEGIT AF!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had figured out my weights by the 5th set with no rest when some ladies came in, and wanted to work on the leg machines too
Boost in testosterone between sets as well?! ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/27/23 -

Another great workout with Oracle in the books. Not too much new to say. Great energy, great focus, and great pump! Oracle is indeed LEGIT AF!!!

That’s what the common consensus is! Appreciate the great log bro

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Boost in testosterone between sets as well?! ;)
But of course, it is a secret surprise effect of Oracle... OOPS, well I guess it was!

Amazing what a little rest can do.

That’s what the common consensus is! Appreciate the great log bro
Thanks for letting me log the product, it has definitely been more my privilege than yours!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4/29/23 - Morning Weight was 205.2 - Back Session

Pre-Workout - Olympus Labs Oracle @ 2 Scoops

Pre-Intra Drink - Country Time Lemonade 25g, Dextrose 25g, NutraBio Super Carb (HBCD w/ electrolytes) 15g, Gatorade Zero Protein 10g mixed in half gallon of water - total 65g carbs

Warm Up on Recumbent Bike 10 minutes

Lat Pull Downs NG - 2 WU and 4 Work Sets @ 8-15 reps -
I got great contractions with this bar. Had serious mind muscle connections and getting a nice burn in the lats.

Hoist Rock-It Rows - 5 work sets @ 8-15 reps finishing at 265lbs - Again mind muscle connection was off the charts. Paused for 1-2 seconbs at top and at peak stretch of every rep.

Pull Over Machine - 4 work sets @ 8-15 reps - I really let the machine pull me into a stretch and paused for a second before bring it back down.

Reverse Fly Rear Delt Machine - 5 sets @ 8-20 reps - great connection on these too!

Preacher Curls - 4 work sets @ 8-15 reps - Really dug in on these.

DB Hammer Curls 3 sets @ 8-15 w/ 20lbs - this one still pushes that right brachialis a bit but still trying to push volume and blood without injuring any worse.

DB Supinating Curls - 3 sets @ 8-15 reps 25lb DB's - Kept slow tempo here to create more effort without challenging the tendon on the right side too much.

Great Session! Awesome Pump, focus, and energy levels throughout. I finished this in less than about an hour including warm up.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Olympus Labs Oracle Pre-Workout Final Review & Summary

While I admittedly have probably 2 sessions worth of product left my next week's work schedule is not likely to allow for me to update too much. To the guys from Olympus Labs, @Afi140 @Olympus Labs Rep, I really enjoyed this product, and hope you don't mind me giving the review a couple workouts early. I don't think I have the time to update this week, nor do I think I can elucidate this experience any more than I have without just repeating my descriptions from all of the previous sessions.

I am just going to go over the things I was looking for from the product and how I think it performed in those areas.

Energy - As mentioned here many times, this was one of the most impressive effects. All of the drive of an overstimulated product with the smoothness and clarity of fine spring water. I can't say enough how enjoyable it was to have this type of energy and to have it last the entire session at every single dose.

Focus - This was really a great pre-workout for increasing focus. My mind muscle connection is very good already, but I mentioned over and over again during this log how great the mind muscle connection and focus was. I was very impressed with this factor of the product!

Pump - I get pretty amazing pumps already, and was taking a pump dedicated product before this alongside another pre that already had some pump stuff in it. The fact that I did not notice a fall off from pump with this product says a lot here! If you read through the log you will see I referenced a great pump several times.

Below, I will go over the doses a little below and recommendations for a time to use each.

1 Scoop
- I think this is absolutely the place to start. Just to see how it feels, and give it a chance to impress you off of just one scoop. I can almost promise you will be impressed if you are used to taking more than 1 scoop of preworkout. The increased focus seems to allow you to apply that energy very well!

1.5 Scoops - This dose is money, intensity, focus and positive aggression increase at this dose. of course there is more energy but absolutely zero change in the smoothness and enjoyable feeling of the energy. This would be the max dose I would want to take in the evening. If iItake this at 6:00PM I can normally be asleep by 11:00PM.

2 Scoops - Again this is more noticeable, and admittedly more enjoyable than 1.5 scoops. Simply put if 1.5 is Money, then this is just more Money! However I would not take 2 scoops in the evening unless you are exhausted and need it or are maybe going for a PR and don't mind if you don't fall asleep a bit later than usual. I used this for a lot of my afternoon sessions, but found myself up past midnight if taken around 6:00PM.

3 Scoops - BOOM! This is a totally unneeded level unless you are really tired and feel you need it, or are just in the mood to really crush it and don't need to sleep soon. It is definitely quite an enjoyable ride but save this for high volume, or breaking PR's or just one of those balls out sessions. Amazing drive, a lot more positive aggression, increased intraset recovery, just a fun ride, but not something you need or should even probably do too often. Use this like a treat! The most impressive part of this with 3 scoops is although there is still an obvious increase in energy, focus never drops off and gives itself over to an overstimmed feeling. It stays just as smooth as 1 scoop. This is quite a feet.

Also one thing some of us noticed is that the energy really almost seems like it waits to kick in until you start working. So even if you don't feel it a lot, because it is so smooth, as soon as you start warming up and or lifting it will let you know it is there and ready to improve your session!

In the end to sum Olympus Labs Oracle up in one sentence.
Olympus Labs Oracle is LEGIT AF!!!!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

While I admittedly have probably 2 sessions worth of product left my next week's work schedule is not likely to allow for me to update too much. To the guys from Olympus Labs, @Afi140 @Olympus Labs Rep, I really enjoyed this product, and hope you don't mind me giving the review a couple workouts early. I don't think I have the time to update this week, nor do I think I can elucidate this experience any more than I have without just repeating my descriptions from all of the previous sessions.

I am just going to go over the things I was looking for from the product and how I think it performed in those areas.

Energy - As mentioned here many times, this was one of the most impressive effects. All of the drive of an overstimulated product with the smoothness and clarity of fine spring water. I can't say enough how enjoyable it was to have this type of energy and to have it last the entire session at every single dose.

Focus - This was really a great pre-workout for increasing focus. My mind muscle connection is very good already, but I mentioned over and over again during this log how great the mind muscle connection and focus was. I was very impressed with this factor of the product!

Pump - I get pretty amazing pumps already, and was taking a pump dedicated product before this alongside another pre that already had some pump stuff in it. The fact that I did not notice a fall off from pump with this product says a lot here! If you read through the log you will see I referenced a great pump several times.

Below, I will go over the doses a little below and recommendations for a time to use each.

1 Scoop
- I think this is absolutely the place to start. Just to see how it feels, and give it a chance to impress you off of just one scoop. I can almost promise you will be impressed if you are used to taking more than 1 scoop of preworkout. The increased focus seems to allow you to apply that energy very well!

1.5 Scoops - This dose is money, intensity, focus and positive aggression increase at this dose. of course there is more energy but absolutely zero change in the smoothness and enjoyable feeling of the energy. This would be the max dose I would want to take in the evening. If iItake this at 6:00PM I can normally be asleep by 11:00PM.

2 Scoops - Again this is more noticeable, and admittedly more enjoyable than 1.5 scoops. Simply put if 1.5 is Money, then this is just more Money! However I would not take 2 scoops in the evening unless you are exhausted and need it or are maybe going for a PR and don't mind if you don't fall asleep a bit later than usual. I used this for a lot of my afternoon sessions, but found myself up past midnight if taken around 6:00PM.

3 Scoops - BOOM! This is a totally unneeded level unless you are really tired and feel you need it, or are just in the mood to really crush it and don't need to sleep soon. It is definitely quite an enjoyable ride but save this for high volume, or breaking PR's or just one of those balls out sessions. Amazing drive, a lot more positive aggression, increased intraset recovery, just a fun ride, but not something you need or should even probably do too often. Use this like a treat! The most impressive part of this with 3 scoops is although there is still an obvious increase in energy, focus never drops off and gives itself over to an overstimmed feeling. It stays just as smooth as 1 scoop. This is quite a feet.

Also one thing some of us noticed is that the energy really almost seems like it waits to kick in until you start working. So even if you don't feel it a lot, because it is so smooth, as soon as you start warming up and or lifting it will let you know it is there and ready to improve your session!

Great review brother!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Glad you loved it bro! Appreciate the thorough honest feedback. We definitely have a winner. Thanks again, I know myself and the entire AM community appreciate a detailed and thorough log!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

1 Scoop

Thank you for the very detailed review! Glad to hear all of your feedback/thoughts!

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah. Thanks for the detailed reviews.

Looking forward to trying, haven’t opened mine yet