Olympus Labs New Massacr3 (Kaempferia)

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Noticed a bit more acne yesterday. I definitely think a very minor increase.

I demolished my cardio circuit yesterday and held a 145bpm HR. I'd been at 151-152 for a little lower pace the previous weeks. Feeling pretty solid right now.

Putting in an order for a second bottle by the end of the week. I'll extend this through November.
making me really want to try this new massacr3. I may possibly run it alongside with M-test??

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 3 Update:

Weight: 163.8 (down 1lbs from last week)
-Going to take this as just a bad day for a weigh in, I was consistently over 165lbs most days last week so maybe I should have done weekly average? Fwiw I haven't been over 165 before last week in quite a bit.

Effects:
-Hunger: Still slightly up.
-Pumps: Noticing a solid increase in fullness. I was super surprised to see weight was down this morning as I feel I have filled up a bit.
-Libido: Was up more than week 2, more similar to week 1.
-Performance: Solid improvements in performance again. I hit ~480lbs for an easy double on DL and probably the easiest it has ever been. Conditioning work is feeling easier this week as well.

Possible Benefits:
-Recovery: I feel like I haven't been very sore at all lately, I'll keep a closer on eye on this.
-Digestion: Maybe not the right term, but I've had very little bloat or issues eating more food these last few weeks.

I bought another bottle to use and will use for another 4 weeks, likely adding Anabolic Effect for the second half.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know I am not updating frequently but just popping back in to mention that is more just due to not wanting to spend a ton of time writing in here and not an indication of not enjoying the product.

I've had to increase calories again as I am consistently 164 daily but haven't hit 165 again yet. I don't want to say it is giving me acute digestion improvements (like I've seen with things like K1ngslayer and AnaBeta in the past), but definitely decreased issues consuming higher caloric amounts daily. I haven't felt bloated, blah, or struggles to keep the calorie intake high (which can be an issue for me).

Muscle fullness is a bit stupid right now. Nice sense or hardness all day.

I've tweaked training a tad this week, but throwing weights around in ways that feels good, nothing has felt "heavy".

Life is a bit chaotic right now, so could be that, but I am pretty tired this week. Resorted to some naps more frequently than usual. My sleep seems deeper at night though and when I am training I am not tired.

Second bottle should be in the mail sometime today.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
With kcals increasing, are they primarily coming from carbs or a bump across the whole macro spectrum? IIRC, you consume relatively (well, relative to me, at least haha) high carbs year-round

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With kcals increasing, are they primarily coming from carbs or a bump across the whole macro spectrum? IIRC, you consume relatively (well, relative to me, at least haha) high carbs year-round
Predominantly carbs but overall a mix of carbs and fats.

Sometimes it just depends on what I am preferring. If I eat a meal and something in it seemed particularly good I'll just have more of that.

I have bumped up carbs around training and I am toying with switching my meal timing up a bit. Maybe doing some easier to digest carbs right after training (like cereal, where as right now I do a lot of oats and fruit) so that maybe I can eat again sooner/more later to help get the calories up.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like a good product!

M

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Most recent update definitely making me excited that my bottles will be here tomorrow or Saturday 😁

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For example of fullness this was after a 30 minute cardio session on the rower. I don't even feel really pumped here, not like after an actual weights workout but thought this showed how well the fullness is. I only took 1 cap prior to this session as well.

IMG_20201022_192330188~2.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Abs are popping and biceps are full for sure!

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 4 Update:

Weight: 164.2 (up .4lbs from last week)
-I thought the scale was a little fluke last Monday, but it only got back up to 165 once in the last 7 days (yesterday actually). I've upped the calories a bit again. I am going to increase the carbs in my periworkout window and I've bought some trail mix and caramel corn. This may sound weird/dumb, but at this point with where my calories are what I'll do is add a handful or two of these hyperpalatable foods to my meals to bump my carbs/fats up.

Effects:
-Hunger: I wouldn't say it is up from where it has been, but continued to be a non-issue to eat more food.
-Pumps: I posted a picture from rowing last week. Muscle fullness and pumps is pretty sick right now.
-Libido: Still up.
-Performance: Didn't have any "tests" this week, but man I feel strong in the gym lately. Endurance is up as well.
-Recovery: Switched some things up and soreness was less and didn't last as long as usual/as anticipated.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You’re putting Massacr3 on my radar of things to try (never believed in laxo, so that always effected it too).

How would you compare your experience to EP1LOGUE / kaemp vs epicatechin ?

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’re putting Massacr3 on my radar of things to try (never believed in laxo, so that always effected it too).

How would you compare your experience to EP1LOGUE / kaemp vs epicatechin ?
That is a good question I thought about a decent bit last night. Not sure I am ready for a definitive answer, I will say this seems like a definite upgrade to the Laxo/OG version of the product. I tend to find these kinds of things need time to work so I may wait to see how this second bottle goes before a definite answer, but so far I think I like it about as much as Ep1logue.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is a good question I thought about a decent bit last night. Not sure I am ready for a definitive answer, I will say this seems like a definite upgrade to the Laxo/OG version of the product. I tend to find these kinds of things need time to work so I may wait to see how this second bottle goes before a definite answer, but so far I think I like it about as much as Ep1logue.
will you be refraining from stacking with AE so that you can monitor how the 2nd bottle goes?

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
will you be refraining from stacking with AE so that you can monitor how the 2nd bottle goes?
So I thought about this a bit (I saw your post the other day but didn't know the answer).

I don't feel any sense of need to avoid anything specifically since I am not running a sponsored log and don't think there is any particular need for me to be obsessive in evaluating things.

That said I've also been enjoying this run and think I may hold off and start the AE up after November. The bottles I have sitting here will be tempting, but it is nice to not have to spend more money again and use them after.

In regards to that I think it is worth noting I've made some small changes for my supplements.

I've dropped the Life Extension Multi and in place will be bumping up to higher dosed Vitamin D + K2 (winter is coming here and I'll be outside and in the sun much less, I have had low Vitamin D issues in the past so I tend to use more in darker months). Adding Zinc + Copper at 15mg + 1mg per day, 6mg Boron, and up to 400mg of Magnesium at night depending on the day. The other vitamins and minerals I'm not too worried about as I eat lots of fruits and veggies anyways and this is a bit more targeted usage I'd assume.

Otherwise I've dropped to 1 cap SNS Stress and Anxiety lately and have been feeling fine and it looks like Glycophase is finally back in stock so may switch back to that instead of straight Berberine.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I thought about this a bit (I saw your post the other day but didn't know the answer).

I don't feel any sense of need to avoid anything specifically since I am not running a sponsored log and don't think there is any particular need for me to be obsessive in evaluating things.

That said I've also been enjoying this run and think I may hold off and start the AE up after November. The bottles I have sitting here will be tempting, but it is nice to not have to spend more money again and use them after.
I think this is a win win. Like you said gives us another review, unsponsored, of the product being used “solo” and you get to use another product afterward without dropping more money. It might just be me, but it sucks to read a natty stack of $100+ running multiple products. Even if it does “work” to cough up that amount of dough seems tough.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think this is a win win. Like you said gives us another review, unsponsored, of the product being used “solo” and you get to use another product afterward without dropping more money. It might just be me, but it sucks to read a natty stack of $100+ running multiple products. Even if it does “work” to cough up that amount of dough seems tough.
Haven't been ignoring you but thinking about this and think ya I'll hold off.

Take that as a this is working well kind of deal.

I did officially finish my first bottle so I'll get a month review up soon.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 5 Update:

Weight: 165.2 (up 1lbs from last week)
-I've been fighting hard to keep the weight going up. Not being stupid, but being deliberate with eating. Seemed to pay off on the scale.

Effects:
-Hunger: Again even with the increases I am not having too much trouble putting food down. Even eating high quality food and higher fiber foods seem to be digesting well and not bloating me up.
-Pumps: Feeling dense. Not as much of a super watery pump, but I feel super full after workouts. I also seem to feel my chest, upper back, and traps just seem pumped up all the time. Could just be better glycogen storage, muscle, or pump, but shirts just feel tighter at all times.
-Libido: Still a bit crazy.
-Performance: Continual increases on all things that call for it. Deadlifts in particular are on a strong trajectory.
-Recovery: Still getting sore, but it seems to dissipate quickly.

Sorry for lack of more updates. I honestly don't get on the internet much lately, everywhere just feels so negative and I feel better avoiding it. I am still working out hard and just as frequent. I check the log though so if you have specific questions let me know and I'll answer.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

In regards to that I think it is worth noting I've made some small changes for my supplements.

I've dropped the Life Extension Multi and in place will be bumping up to higher dosed Vitamin D + K2 (winter is coming here and I'll be outside and in the sun much less, I have had low Vitamin D issues in the past so I tend to use more in darker months). Adding Zinc + Copper at 15mg + 1mg per day, 6mg Boron, and up to 400mg of Magnesium at night depending on the day. The other vitamins and minerals I'm not too worried about as I eat lots of fruits and veggies anyways and this is a bit more targeted usage I'd assume.

Otherwise I've dropped to 1 cap SNS Stress and Anxiety lately and have been feeling fine and it looks like Glycophase is finally back in stock so may switch back to that instead of straight Berberine.
I know it’s super specific and probably wouldn’t sell well but I’d love a product that was D3, K2, Zinc, Copper, and Boron. Plenty of options to buy these individually but an all in one would be perfect. I suppose you run into the issue that people like to dose these things differently. D3 being the big one. I just got my annual bloodwork done and found my D3 levels well within range with just 2500 IU’s a day. Are you aware of any benefit of being in the upper range? I know there’s a plethora of benefits when you go from deficient to in range, but curious if there’s much benefit being in the upper range vs mid range.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know it’s super specific and probably wouldn’t sell well but I’d love a product that was D3, K2, Zinc, Copper, and Boron. Plenty of options to buy these individually but an all in one would be perfect. I suppose you run into the issue that people like to dose these things differently. D3 being the big one. I just got my annual bloodwork done and found my D3 levels well within range with just 2500 IU’s a day. Are you aware of any benefit of being in the upper range? I know there’s a plethora of benefits when you go from deficient to in range, but curious if there’s much benefit being in the upper range vs mid range.
Ya that would be sweet, but the dosing could be tough. Hence me going individual with them right now. I live more "north" so extra Vitamin D is really helpful (the sun was gone at like 5 yesterday and it snowed so ya not much sunlight for me).

I also find I don't want a ton of zinc (some of these immune formulas dropping 50mg in them plus taking a multi seems worrisome or even the amount of zinc in some multis...I feel it can add up).

As always testing to find where you are at and then dosing to get into range is the best bet, I am a bit lazy and know I need it so I just take 5000 IUs just as it tends to be sufficient in the past for me.

As far as upper range, it is debatable (and probably no clear answer). I feel like I have seen more studies, but I don't have them in my files so I could be wrong, but THIS ONE is at least one investigating merits of higher upper levels.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Been following along as your detail is always spectacular and you are a no BS approach to your honesty.
What does a current day of eats look like?
Keeping in tip top shape as always.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll get to the update for a month and this week soon. Apologize as I have pretty much checked out of the interent for the week (it doesn't seem healthy right now), but training hasn't missed a beat.

Been following along as your detail is always spectacular and you are a no BS approach to your honesty.
What does a current day of eats look like?
Keeping in tip top shape as always.
Days I train once:

M1: 4 eggs + Toast + Apple + Peppers/Onions + Fish Oil

M2: 4oz Meat + Oatmeal + Blueberries + PB/Almond Butter + Leftover Veggies

M3: 4oz Meat + PB/Almond Butter + Fluff Sandwich + Leftover Veggies

M4: 1-2 Scoops Hexagen + 1 Scoop Synthagen during then immediately after 1 scoop Protogen + 2 cups various Cereals

M5: 5-6oz Meat + Pasts/Rice/Potatoes + Whatever sauce calls for that meal + Fresh Veggies + Fish Oil + whatever treat sounds good (ice cream/pastry/extra serving of dinner/etc.)

Days I train twice:

M1: 4 eggs + Toast + Apple + Peppers/Onions + Fish Oil

M2: 1 Scoops Hexagen + 1 Scoop Synthagen during then immediately after 1 scoop Protogen + 2 cups various Cereals

M3: 4oz Meat + PB/Almond Butter + Fluff Sandwich + Leftover Veggies

M4: 4oz Meat + Oats + Blueberries + PB/Almond Butter + Leftover Veggies

M5: 1 Scoops Hexagen + 1 Scoop Synthagen (I usually eat meal 6 pretty soon after this and second day training is pretty much just various interval cardio sessions lately)

M6: 5-6oz Meat + Pasts/Rice/Potatoes + Whatever sauce calls for that meal + Fresh Veggies + Fish Oil + whatever treat sounds good (ice cream/pastry/extra serving of dinner/etc.)

That is just a rough estimate. I adjust the amounts a bit so that protein and fats are close to the same but double training days carbs do end up higher (and the trace fats and proteins in them increase those totals a bit). Swap out protein bars in places for protein sources occasionally, some added handfuls of nuts/trailmix/popcorn/etc at some meals to try and keep cals even higher too.

I am on the same schedule most days so it is pretty consistent.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry for lack of updates guys, been super busy.

Good news is I have been 166 on more days than not lately (so weight is up) and I just hit the easiest 500lbs dub on DL I've ever done so strength is going up quite well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for lack of updates guys, been super busy.

Good news is I have been 166 on more days than not lately (so weight is up) and I just hit the easiest 500lbs dub on DL I've ever done so strength is going up quite well.
Nice! Quarter ton for reps!

V

Valkinor

Awards
Been following ur log,looking great.
Few question if you could answer.
Im looking for non supressional supplement that can increase recovery(joint/tendon one the most)
The massacr3,does urobolin from it supress ur test?
Or does Laxogenin supresses you?
I've read that epicatechin can cause cracky joints/connective tissue pain,so thats what I want to avoid.Is there a product without it or massacr3/kaemp contains it?
Does Laxogenin,or any other ingredient actually helps with joint/tendon pain?
Thanks.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry to fall off the face of the earth guys. Just needed some time away from a lot of things.

Would really like to get a full review up soon.

TLDR:
Ended at 168lbs so weight gain was good and I look very full and subjectively I enjoy how I look more than at the start.

My strength gain was solid. I keep going up everywhere with some easy 505 DL doubles last week.

Endurance was also really good, I made solid steady progress throughout.

Don't think I'd place it above Anabolic Effect for me but this is a solid top 3 product for me that I have no doubt I'll return to again soon.

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is the third product in your top 3?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry to fall off the face of the earth guys. Just needed some time away from a lot of things.

TLDR:
Ended at 168lbs so weight gain was good and I look very full and subjectively I enjoy how I look more than at the start.

My strength gain was solid. I keep going up everywhere with some easy 505 DL doubles last week.

Don't think I'd place it above Anabolic Effect for me but this is a solid top 3 product for me that I have no doubt I'll return to again soon.
Sounds like a solid product to be fair. How was libido, did it remain throughout?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

TLDR:

Just went through this, sorry for the stupid question bro, I’m guessing the review is at the start?

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just went through this, sorry for the stupid question bro, I’m guessing the review is at the start?
LOL it looks like I never got around to it. Sorry!

I did enjoy it I remember that. OL kinda ghosted though and I haven't used it again since this. Wish someone else would drop some Uro B so I could maybe do a comparison, but also probably don't have the time for that right now.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BMP has a compound Paeoniforin, which is an anti-androgen. In your specific situation it may have been the contributing factor? Have you done blood work controlled for UroB usage? I have prior to it being released and it did not have any material impact on my HPTA.
Is this correct? Kinda worrying if it is an ‘anti-androgen’, never a good thing...