Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nah this ingredient isn’t used in any other product of ours, we do custom phytosomes, so you won’t find it on the market as a trademarked ingredient.
Ya I was thinking if I could find all the things it is bound to by others it could narrow it down to what else you guys could have come up with.

But I am left with no clear idea. I'll just hope someone else comes up with it or that the product isn't too far off.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I assumed that rt was responding to the other person saying "WTF phytofuse." As in rt was saying that the phytofuse would be used to improve the bioavailability of the ingredient in question.
Exactly what I meant, but I get the confusion. I definitely was NOT concise

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this hasn't nothing to with what we are guessing the mystery ingredient. But I would love to see a supplement that is an atypical pain relief/anti inflammatory/immune booster.

Something like D-phenylalanine, , chaga, reshi, maitake, Echinacea purpurea, phytofused curcumin, Palmitoylethanolamide, piperine, Olive leaf extract, Lutein, Orthosiphon, CBG, hordenine, Pomegranate extract like pomella, ginger extract, capsaicin in a chitin complex, and ashwagandha.

Obviously probably cant have all those, as it may make it more expensive than what most customers would pay. But to incorporate an enkephalinase inhibitor like d-phenylalanine, something with p-glycoprotein inhibitor and gabaergic effects like Nigella sativa, something that increase endocannabinoids like Palmitoylethanolamide, something prevent the breakdowns of endocannabinoids like chaga or reshi or cbg, something with Something with moa inhibitor properties like hordenine or pomella(pomegranate extract), and something that does a lot of those things and is a potent anit-inflammatory like phytofused curcumin, and any of the other on that list you could afford make work

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lost a little steam here. Another hint or maybe put it right out there for us?

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
Just here to verify that there is in fact no limit as to how many bottles of Premium Tudca you guys can pick up with the current promo going on so long as it not going for re-sale.
do you know if this will be run again?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Korean Mistletoe Extract bound by Phytofuse.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Jebrook whatever happened to josh?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some good guesses in here. Sorry haven’t been on AM for a few days.

Keep them coming!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some good guesses in here. Sorry haven’t been on AM for a few days.

Keep them coming!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m alive brother! Got kinda burnt out on online life. Been using quarantine to hunt and fish a lot. Now got a stacked freezer of protein just in time for gym reopening. Mine opened yesterday.
it is really good to hear from you, brother...missed seeing you around!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m alive brother! Got kinda burnt out on online life. Been using quarantine to hunt and fish a lot. Now got a stacked freezer of protein just in time for gym reopening. Mine opened yesterday.
Yes sir. Welcome back. Perfect timing too go on all the new OL dropping in the future

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fructus Schisandrae
Maslinic Acid
Eriobotrya Japonica
Rhaponticum Carthamoides

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
PhytoFUSE (+)-Epicatechin
PhytoFUSE EMIQ
PhytoFUSE Ursolic Acid

Last edited:

vsral

Awards
Opened the bottle to check and smell the caps.
Caps are different as well, look more like the Ignit3 caps (been a while since I had those).
Wrong labeled bottle? Fake? Or just different caps now? (Lot nr 2019-xxxxx)

Attachments

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Opened the bottle to check and smell the caps.
Caps are different as well, look more like the Ignit3 caps (been a while since I had those).
Wrong labeled bottle? Fake? Or just different caps now? (Lot nr 2019-xxxxx)
Seems like the new design

vsral

Awards
Aight thanks.
Weird think is the smell seems a bit different. Now it smells a lot like Dedicated Relentless, which also has a nice dose of Rosemary / Carnosic Acid. Maybe a different batch of the ingredient that smells stronger?

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
News on the new test booster is coming soon ;)