Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know some of you were looking for Amnesia but Assassinate is on sale for Presidents Day...

For all you natural bodies out there you can find it $25 a bottle (for 2 or more) then a 15% off that stacks on that too. ;)

That is the best place for Ep1logue as well ($40 for one then $36 a bottle if you buy more than one before discount too).

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
We are running a special blowout deal for Superior Protein for am only.

$17.50 per tub for Muscle Building version w/ PharmaGABA

$15.00 per tub for NON Muscle Building

They expire later in 2020 but it's protein powder so I'd use it past expiry.

DM if you're interested, not available through the website.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any great deals on assassinate!?
We will need some For Paula's next month :)
@GNO

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

@GNO
None ATM on our site or Strong but OL loves it's AM fam so anyone in need can PM me. I'll always try to help out an AM member with the best deal / stack.

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

@GNO
None ATM on our site or Strong but OL loves it's AM fam so anyone in need can PM me. I'll always try to help out an AM member with the best deal / stack.

Oh I should mention free shipping over $75 orders within US.

Richie Rich

Awards

Oh I should mention free shipping over $75 orders within US.
I can't message you for some reason, def want some protein tho.

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you guys remember Super-7 (7 keto)?
We just found a case, if anyone's interested send me a message.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have an Instagram giveaway for you guys at https://instagram.com/olympuslyfestyle !!

‼GIVEAWAY ALERT‼
@olympuslyfestyle and @doughbarrdoughnuts have teamed up to give you guys some amazing protein packed gifts! 🥤
-
2 lucky people will get this each:
🟡1 Promises Protein flavor of choice
🟡1 shaker cup color of choice
🟡2 protein treat boxes of choice (raised doughnuts, cake doughnuts, Whoopie pies or monkey bread)
-
Follow these steps to join, it’s super easy:
-
Follow @Olympuslyfestyle
Follow @Doughbardoughnuts
Like this post
Tag at least 3 friends! 🧍🏼‍♀🧍🏽🧍🏽‍♀
-
The 2 winners will be selected on Friday March 6th.
IMG-20200302-WA0000.jpeg

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
any update on the release of the new natural anabolic and test booster?

Reactions: jh1
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fyi everyone, you may have noticed I have not been active the last 4 months. For health reasons I had time away but am now back.

I am personally working on bringing some OL favourites back (completely overhauled), keep an eye out for a new Kingsblood in the near future.

Also if anyone was a fan of Kingsguard, well prepare for a remake of Arimacare Pro which we are currently putting through testing. It is legit going to be the best thing the industry has ever seen for overall health on cycle. Will also not contain anything related to estrogen or prolactin modulation.

Get excited

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fyi everyone, you may have noticed I have not been active the last 4 months. For health reasons I had time away but am now back.

I am personally working on bringing some OL favourites back (completely overhauled), keep an eye out for a new Kingsblood in the near future.

Also if anyone was a fan of Kingsguard, well prepare for a remake of Arimacare Pro which we are currently putting through testing. It is legit going to be the best thing the industry has ever seen for overall health on cycle. Will also not contain anything related to estrogen or prolactin modulation.

Get excited
I thought you were not with OL any longer, good to see you back!

josun

Awards
  • Established

Get excited
Good to have you back bruh!!!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Get excited
Just came back in here to write about this but you beat me to the punch. We're also looking to bring out a new stimulant or series of stimulants to the market soon to pair for a more hardcore pre-workout. The new "arimacare pro" we will rename it so there is no confusion will definitely be an upgrade of Kings Guard and Arimacare Pro.

Question, how would you like us to bundle and offer / sell the TUDCA, we're thinking 15g to start but may bring back the 30g version or possibly even start offering it in bulk powder. What are your guys thoughts.

The next product to get an overhaul will be Super PCT and then afterwards we will be finalizing all the nautral anabolics. Every product will be industry best as you've come to know of us!

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just came back in here to write about this but you beat me to the punch. We're also looking to bring out a new stimulant or series of stimulants to the market soon to pair for a more hardcore pre-workout. The new "arimacare pro" we will rename it so there is no confusion will definitely be an upgrade of Kings Guard and Arimacare Pro.

Question, how would you like us to bundle and offer / sell the TUDCA, we're thinking 15g to start but may bring back the 30g version or possibly even start offering it in bulk powder. What are your guys thoughts.

The next product to get an overhaul will be Super PCT and then afterwards we will be finalizing all the nautral anabolics. Every product will be industry best as you've come to know of us!
Excellent news, but still little confused as now you have two brands.. different ppl taking care of the two brands?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Is Sup3r PCT changing again?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Get excited
Welcome back buddy!

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When can we see the supplement fact panel? Before its official release I hope?
Definitely. I'll keep you guys posted.

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally I like the 30 gram tudca but I’d prefer any dose in caps over powder. Just like the convenience of caps and it’s worth the extra money to me personally.

New formulations are gonna be dope. Like the sound of the pre/stim as well as the new health product. Sometimes l-dopa can make me tired so I’m glad there will be another option. Can’t wait

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Will assassinate be reformulated/updated ? What about powdered fat burner (bloodshred comeback ?) ?

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Will assassinate be reformulated/updated ? What about powdered fat burner (bloodshred comeback ?) ?
No Assassinate is available and no plans ATM to change it.

Likely won't be doing another powdered fat burner since Jump from Olympus Lyfestyle is available.

mohit

Awards

30g TUDCA sounds good also would prefer caps instead of bulk powder....do you have an ETA on the TUDCA?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so how does the Lyfestyle side of the business going? Well I hope to finance the original side of OL!

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so how does the Lyfestyle side of the business going? Well I hope to finance the original side of OL!
Actually really well.

Feedback on the products is really good. I can personally tell you the flavoring system is on another level
@The Solution has several reviews praising the flavoring

I encourage you to give them a shot. PM me if you would like to. Offer open to any of the AM fam...

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Actually really well.

Feedback on the products is really good. I can personally tell you the flavoring system is on another level
@The Solution has several reviews praising the flavoring

I encourage you to give them a shot. PM me if you would like to. Offer open to any of the AM fam...

No Mercy

If you are buying the protein fruity and cinnamon are the play. PB is good, but its a little on the dull side. It needs a bit more depth to be a top tier peanut butter on the market.

No mercy is good for a non-nitrate non-stim. Highly suggest it.

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Fruity cereal is my favorite, sooo good!

Don't forget SP blowout continues at $15/tub

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Even international?
Just to clarify the offer is to try the products at a discount, not free. Regular shipping applies.
So yes that includes international. Might still make more sense to get within your country but I can price it out for you.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
New arimacare pro formulated will be renaming it as no more AI. Name suggestions?
The formula is so fire 🔥

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
New arimacare pro formulated will be renaming it as no more AI. Name suggestions?
The formula is so fire
No name suggestions that come to mind but this sounds niceeeeee.

Can be used as an general/overall health supp as well I would imagine?

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got my 5 tubs the other day, shipped very quickly. Thanks again @GNO
Thank you brother! Enjoy!

Btw deal on Super-7 and Superior Protein is still live.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
waiting for the new KB supplement fact ! Comme on :p post it already

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's a box of Amnesia that was just found ...

Expiry is Jan 2020.

$25 each

PM me if interested.

Last edited: