Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any chance you guys could repost the write ups on your old/current supplements?
The website no longer seems to have them up, and I was curious about them.

Specifically the ones for assassinate and ignit3.
Check out Priceplow for Ingit3, it isn't the official write up but they break the ingredients down a decent bit:
Ignit3

Strong Supplement shop has a little bit for Assass1nate, but there isn't a long breakdown out there that I know of currently.

christianmelo

Awards
@GNO Any chance you could repost the write ups that were on the old website? The links for them are broken, and I was curious about the science.

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
They were removed when we were undergoing our rebrand. Some will come back with some changes as well.

Is there a particular write-up you're interested in?

christianmelo

Awards
They were removed when we were undergoing our rebrand. Some will come back with some changes as well.

Is there a particular write-up you're interested in?
The one for assassinate, and the new version of ignit3, I have ignit3 already, and I was curious about assassinate and how it compares to other GDAs.

Last edited:

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll try to post it when I can get on my laptop a bit, the restrictions on character count per post are too frustrating on mobile.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any chance you guys could repost the write ups on your old/current supplements?
The website no longer seems to have them up, and I was curious about them.

Specifically the ones for assassinate and ignit3.
A lot of them are posted in the OL subforum: https://anabolicminds.com/community/forum/olympus-labs.265/
For example, Ignit3 is here: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/q-a-for-olympus-labs-ignit3.278733/

I'm not sure where the Assass1nate one is... @GNO do you know?

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Assassinate was linked to the website and that was taken down so I'll need to re-post...I'll set myself a reminder lol

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

@christianmelo

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice discount on super-epi for anyone interested. The one in my cart is the 120 cap elite size.

IMG_1284.JPG

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Helllll yeahhhh!

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here's an update. I have seen Levels with my own two eyeballs...what does that mean?
I have a tub in my possession and i've used it and experienced the awesomeness!!!
Levels is droppingnext week at BB
Week after on the Olympus Lyfestyle site.

I quite honestly don't have as clear an update on Grind and IntraDrip but I'll keep you guys in the loop

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So is the new testbooster and natural anabolic are comming soon ?
I don't have a good ETA right now unfortunately. I'll let you guys know as soon as I know.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I see Levels is now available but does not include the Glycerpump.

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I see Levels is now available but does not include the Glycerpump.
Yes it is available!!!
We had to drop it because we were seeing clumping issues.

christianmelo

Awards
Yes it is available!!!
Thank god

Out of curiosity is there a reason why no company has just put out a bottle of flavored glycerol? Sort of like those carnitine shots.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
Thank god

Out of curiosity is there a reason why no company has just put out a bottle of flavored glycerol? Sort of like those carnitine shots.
ProSupps Dr. Jekyll Pump Liquid Shots

Proper packaging and glycerol shouldn't clump imo. I have several tubs of Merica Labz Stars 'N Pipes/Allmax Hvol and none of them clumps.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ProSupps Dr. Jekyll Pump Liquid Shots

Proper packaging and glycerol shouldn't clump imo. I have several tubs of Merica Labz Stars 'N Pipes/Allmax Hvol and none of them clumps.
I've been adding solo Glycerpump to all my preworkouts with unflavored Glycerpump but it doesn't look like the company makes it anymore. I bought a few tubs last year and they are still good with no clumping....

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Levels look so “yawn”

I have a feeling everything under OL is going to be reformulated including EP1LOUGE and all the products.

“Anabolic creatine”
“New chelated vitamin D”

No third party tested label on any of their stuff apart from their protein (like who’s going to spike their protein lol) so it’s also suspicious to me when supplement companies reformulate their products that actually “work” to run of the mill ****

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Levels look so “yawn”

I have a feeling everything under OL is going to be reformulated including EP1LOUGE and all the products.

“Anabolic creatine”
“New chelated vitamin D”

No third party tested label on any of their stuff apart from their protein (like who’s going to spike their protein lol) so it’s also suspicious to me when supplement companies reformulate their products that actually “work” to run of the mill ****
Very yawn, add in the cheap S7 that does not do much to app new pres

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Levels look so “yawn”

“Anabolic creatine”
“New chelated vitamin D”

Protein was/is one of the most spiked product categories out, so ya it is nice having that tested (I mean its nice having everything tested...).

They literally just made more Assas1nate and Ep1logue is still being sold, they are keeping those things under the Labs label.

I mean I get it not everyone is happy with the direction, but do we have to bring it up every time something new comes out? Just move on or at least pay attention if you are going to so that the same things don't have to be repeated. You guys could always click the unfollow button on the thread if you don't care anymore. 🤷‍♂️

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Protein was/is one of the most spiked product categories out, so ya it is nice having that tested (I mean its nice having everything tested...).

They literally just made more Assas1nate and Ep1logue is still being sold, they are keeping those things under the Labs label.

I mean I get it not everyone is happy with the direction, but do we have to bring it up every time something new comes out? Just move on or at least pay attention if you are going to so that the same things don't have to be repeated. You guys could always click the unfollow button on the thread if you don't care anymore. 🤷‍♂️
Well said man.

Some people buy and swear up and down C4 is the best pre-workout out there. I disagree with them but not going to get in their face about it.
There is a reason that we were the first to use Vaso6 & S7 and everyone else followed.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Some people buy and swear up and down C4 is the best pre-workout out there. I disagree with them but not going to get in their face about it.
There is a reason that we were the first to use Vaso6 & S7 and everyone else followed.
C4 Ultimate is prolly the best pre-workout I've had to date & I've tried many over the last 15 years. What in your line-up would you put up against it?

(Not being a douche, btw... if there's something really good out there, I'm more than willing to give it a shot)

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
C4 Ultimate is prolly the best pre-workout I've had to date & I've tried many over the last 15 years. What in your line-up would you put up against it?

(Not being a douche, btw... if there's something really good out there, I'm more than willing to give it a shot)
Agreed, I love C4U, but I think he was referring to the C4 (normal one) which is indeed a very chitty pre.
The OG C4 with DMAA is another story though ;)

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, I love C4U, but I think he was referring to the C4 (normal one) which is indeed a very chitty pre.
If that's the case, I would have to agree with both of you haha.

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I was referring to the original for dramatic effect lol.

I think C4U is pretty decent actually, my favourite carbonated RTD. But I think is levels is a stronger product, better pump profile and open label. I think the stimulants give you a bit more kick. If anyone is interested in putting it to the test. Message me and I can hook you up with my discount.

mohit

Awards
When are you planning to bring out TUDCA again? Could you please give me an ETA...thanks

there is an article in stack3d today regarding the comeback of TUDCA and new kings blood.

could you please give an ETA....

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When are you planning to bring out TUDCA again? Could you please give me an ETA...thanks

there is an article in stack3d today regarding the comeback of TUDCA and new kings blood.

could you please give an ETA....

Tudca should be out in about 6-8 weeks, KB in 8-10 weeks.

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

We are pretty excited to announce the Olympus Labs comeback with a partnership with Strong Supplements. What do you guys think?

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last edited:
VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah but the partnership with SSS is probably new to most. You guys see that picture has Amnesia too right?!
Pretty sure the boss man mentioned that when he came back in here awhile back to discuss things.

But yes it is good now maybe with a more "official" announcement we'll see less of the questions about these products often and maybe means we can see some more new stuff finally roll out. ;)

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a new UK/EU distributor? I’d love to keep supporting Strong but the shipping from the US to the UK is too damn high at the moment.

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is there a new UK/EU distributor? I’d love to keep supporting Strong but the shipping from the US to the UK is too damn high at the moment.
Yessir.

PM and Pred will both carry the new stuff across the pond.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it is available!!!
I’ve been enjoying Edge Pump recently and they got around this by just putting a sticker on the lid saying Glycerpump is known to clump, just shake the tub to un-clump’ - seems like a fairly straightforward solution rather than excluding it altogether.

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is that Power Myself? Not a massive fan of pred.

In other news, just been clearing out a cupboard and look what I found - a virtually full bottle of Amnes1a, something I thought I’d run out of a long while back
Yes power myself

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah but the partnership with SSS is probably new to most. You guys see that picture has Amnesia too right?!
Just going to throw this out there, if you can arrange a 5 or 6 pack deal on Amnesia I would stock up. Im sure there are a few others floating around here that might jump on that too

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just going to throw this out there, if you can arrange a 5 or 6 pack deal on Amnesia I would stock up. Im sure there are a few others floating around here that might jump on that too
Anyone interested in something like that, DM me so I can see how much interest there is...

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established