Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank Tariffs, and sorry we're not going to use a cheap non-fermented version nor just use BCAA's. We wanted to use a more special version of the ingredient. Any true 30 servings product is going to cost 1/3 more than a 20/40 and just wait till the holidays as you know those are when deals hit. There has to be a point where we get past the best formulas cheapest prices thing though. It has no rationality behind it.
a few questions

Are there any performance related advantages to using fermented vegan EAAs over non-vegan EAAs?

Would stacking EAA drip with I am supreme be a bad idea due to the overlapping astragin?

Will Endur3 return or has it been discontinued?

Will there be an intra with EAAs, velositol and various ergogenics like pine bark or at least combine EAAs with velositol?

as a side note vasodrive-AP has caught my attention, any chance this’ll be added to I am supreme?

Also to my knowledge the lyfestyle and OL stores aren’t currently linked at all. I think that some of the products in the lyfestyle range would be good additions to the labs range. Of the products I know of, the non-stim pump based pre and the shakers would be good additions. As someone who lives in the UK and wants to try parts of the lyfestyle range it’ll be a while before placing a separate order from the lyfestyle range becomes economical and even then placing separate orders on different sites is needlessly inefficient. I’m sure I’m not the only one here who that applies to

Happy new year!

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
a few questions

Are there any performance related advantages to using fermented vegan EAAs over non-vegan EAAs?

Would stacking EAA drip with I am supreme be a bad idea due to the overlapping astragin?

Will there be an intra with EAAs, velositol and various ergogenics like pine bark or at least combine EAAs with velositol?

as a side note vasodrive-AP has caught my attention, any chance this’ll be added to I am supreme?

Also to my knowledge the lyfestyle and OL stores aren’t currently linked at all. I think that some of the products in the lyfestyle range would be good additions to the labs range. Of the products I know of, the non-stim pump based pre and the shakers would be good additions. As someone who lives in the UK and wants to try parts of the lyfestyle range it’ll be a while before placing a separate order from the lyfestyle range becomes economical and even then placing separate orders on different sites is needlessly inefficient. I’m sure I’m not the only one here who that applies to

Happy new year!
Personally I think no performance difference until research proves me wrong. it was chosen to include everyone and is a quality source.

Endure is discontinued, not coming back.

Should be fine to stack them with the more astragin.

Good question, currently no but I will look into that for a new program we are looking to launch soon.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any news Information on the "Intra"?

Any chance K1NGSGUARD, or a overall health product will ever make it back? Personally I'm swaying away from supplements slowly, but I do value my overall health. It would be cool to have something like it, but not as potent needed for someone running a cycle.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great neewsssss. Assassinate is back in stock!!! Might be a sale coming soon ;)
Aside from this current New Years sale?

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any news Information on the "Intra"?

Any chance K1NGSGUARD, or a overall health product will ever make it back? Personally I'm swaying away from supplements slowly, but I do value my overall health. It would be cool to have something like it, but not as potent needed for someone running a cycle.
There is more coming back for sure!

You'll likely see Ar1macare Pro only since KG was repurposed into a more potent AP.

What else do you want to see? Who wants Amnesia?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a few questions

Happy new year!
According to NuLiv, the people that make AstraGin:

"The acceptable daily intake (ADI) for AstraGin™ was thus determined as 10 mg/kg bw/day, or 700 mg per day for the average 70 kg human."

So the 50mg and 25mg together should be plenty fine.

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you do another run of Amnes1a, I’ll buy 10 bottles.
srs
LOL bro I feel you. I'm down to my last bottle and getting anxiety I'll have to sleep like a normal person ha

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LOL bro I feel you. I'm down to my last bottle and getting anxiety I'll have to sleep like a normal person ha
You should be..

I ran out of my supply a few months ago and immediately experienced horrible insomnia despite going back to my prior sleep supplement. I actually had several nights with zero sleep.

After some trial and error, I found a combination of products that works maybe 75% as well as AMNES1A, but it also costs me at least twice as much money. I only had to take 2-3 capsules of AMNES1A..

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You should be..

I ran out of my supply a few months ago and immediately experienced horrible insomnia despite going back to my prior sleep supplement. I actually had several nights with zero sleep.

After some trial and error, I found a combination of products that works maybe 75% as well as AMNES1A, but it also costs me at least twice as much money. I only had to take 2-3 capsules of AMNES1A..
:(

Similar for me. On weekdays I get up early to lift before work so take 1 cap. Friday & Saturday I take 2 caps and amazing sleep. I'm pushing the Boss hard to bring it back for selfish reasons but also to help the OL fam out.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
:(

Similar for me. On weekdays I get up early to lift before work so take 1 cap. Friday & Saturday I take 2 caps and amazing sleep. I'm pushing the Boss hard to bring it back for selfish reasons but also to help the OL fam out.
Nice move..and thanks!

It can be argued that quite a few of the OL supplements that have disappeared contributed to an improved quality of life, but AMNES1A truly was that on a different level..

Insomnia impacts EVERY aspect of our well being. I was able to rely on it every night to knock me out- and keep me out, no matter how stressed I was. When I ran out, I really struggled on multiple levels..:(

Last edited:

mohit

Awards

You'll likely see Ar1macare Pro only since KG was repurposed into a more potent AP.

is TUDCA coming back?

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
is TUDCA coming back?
We are deciding on what we bring back and Tudca is in the mix for sure. I'll report back soon on our plans.

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
a few questions

Happy new year!
If you want to order Olympus Labs and Lyfestyle products together, just DM me.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yes on Amnesia.
But was it changed? Heard something about it

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
.....Still waiting on Levels despite being told it would be out by Black Friday....
Sorry for the delay
We are working hard to release by end of Jan bud

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amnes1a was so good. I've been out of it and it just takes longer to fall asleep now. Excited for that to be back. Going to be a big year for OL! :)

josun

Awards
  • Established
I just found some epic transdermal in my stash. You think it's good to use still?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can you only buy one with this deal? It wont let me add a second bottle.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
unless there is only one bottle left in stock. This is the message I get

Attention

The requested qty is not available

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just one. Sorry guys but we wanted everyone to have a chance to take advantage and didn’t want to run out.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^Less than 24 hours to go so take advantage while you still can!

christianmelo

Awards
Any chance you guys could repost the write ups on your old/current supplements?
The website no longer seems to have them up, and I was curious about them.

Specifically the ones for assassinate and ignit3.

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any chance you guys could repost the write ups on your old/current supplements?
The website no longer seems to have them up, and I was curious about them.

Specifically the ones for assassinate and ignit3.
This one or something else?
IMG_1140.JPG
IMG_1141.JPG
IMG_1142.JPG